• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson to Thielen making magic in the skills competition.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too shabby for a couple of guys that supposedly weren't projected very high on draft day. Kinda makes you think about draft day a little. Obviously, we want high picks but being able to evaluate talent and develop players can really change the narrative.
We all know Wilson's story- 2012 3rd round pick, too short, yada yada. Andrew luck and RG3 were #'s 1&2 that year. RW was put in a much better situation but most realize now just how good he really is.
Thielen-undrafted in 2014- Didn't really get too much action for a couple seasons but when given the chance the last couple has been one of the better receivers in the league. In his draft year, top two WR's taken were Sammy Watkins at #4 and Mike Evans at #7.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remarkable career stories indeed, but the pro bowl skills challenges are stupid. I’d be more impressed if they were doing this in full pads & helmets.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remarkable career stories indeed, but the pro bowl skills challenges are stupid. I’d be more impressed if they were doing this in full pads & helmets.
Yeah, I obviously feel the same way. Much different story in real game action but still, have to admire these two. I guess for better perspective, we could look at Wilson to an undrafted Baldwin the past few seasons.