• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson out 6-10 weeks, broken...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, there are other people named Wilson playing football. And considering this is the Bears Board...???

I realize the world revolves around Seattle, but give me a fucking break.

Yeah… I was quite confused by the Seahawks fans in here saying that stuff. Makes no sense why you would think we're talking about Russell Wilson. Especially when you consider everyone would know within minutes if Wilson left practice seriously hurt. In Seattle, they'd probably shut the damn city down.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, there are other people named Wilson playing football. And considering this is the Bears Board...???

Yeah… I was quite confused by the Seahawks fans in here saying that stuff. Makes no sense why you would think we're talking about Russell Wilson. Especially when you consider everyone would know within minutes if Wilson left practice seriously hurt. In Seattle, they'd probably shut the damn city down.

Every time a post is made the thread gets bumped on the home page. Russell is the most known Wilson in the NFL at the moment. You guys did nothing wrong, but you have to understand mist non bear fans will think Russell.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time a post is made the thread gets bumped on the home page. Russell is the most known Wilson in the NFL at the moment. You guys did nothing wrong, but you have to understand mist non bear fans will think Russell.
THIS.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chicago has 3 of them: Adrian, CJ and Marquess. Even Bears fans should look at that title and ask which one?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle could still win 10+ games without him.
I don't think so. That div is tough and losing a starting QB would not go over well for any team.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago has 3 of them: Adrian, CJ and Marquess. Even Bears fans should look at that title and ask which one?

We knew which one.....we know which one is the wr.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Most non-Bears fans? Or totally self-centered Seattle fans? The two are not one and the same. I don't think we have ever started a thread about a Seattle player on here. And I doubt we ever will.

Now, back to that Johnny Manziel thread.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Marquees will be the best Wilson of all.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson isn't very good though, so that's not much to brag about.

Russell is really good but Marquees is my favorite Coug of all time and his transformation from a dude with no real division 1 offers into what he became up until Mike Leach slandered him was amazing.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell is really good but Marquees is my favorite Coug of all time and his transformation from a dude with no real division 1 offers into what he became up until Mike Leach slandered him was amazing.

Agree to disagree. I just think most nfl starting QBs would have won the Super Bowl last year with the Seahawks defense.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, that isn't what I've read. I've read, once it heals, the clavicle will actually be stronger than before. Hmmm.

Well i guess it depends on the type of break. I had a friend who had to retire from dirtbike racing because he broke his clavicle, and it broke again under normal riding conditions. The doctors told him if he didnt quit riding he may end up in a permanent brace or worse.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to disagree. I just think most nfl starting QBs would have won the Super Bowl last year with the Seahawks defense.

I'm not speaking about Russell, but will have to disagree, most NFL QB's could not have survived a season behind the shitty offensive line Seattle put out last year. IMO, Russell couldn't put out the numbers Manning or Brady does in their offense, but Brady and Manning are on PUP if they played with Seattle's offensive line.

Marlins Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most non-Bears fans? Or totally self-centered Seattle fans? The two are not one and the same. I don't think we have ever started a thread about a Seattle player on here. And I doubt we ever will.

Now, back to that Johnny Manziel thread.

Pretty much all non-Bears fans.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good rebuttal. You really put a lot of thought into it. But I still think Russell Wilson is a smaller Trent dilfer with speed. He rarely makes difficult throws (but he never really needed to either because of the defense.) and most of his threat is from rolling out. He's not even as good as Flacco, and Flacco isn't even top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlins Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good rebuttal. You really put a lot of thought into it. But I still think Russell Wilson is a smaller Trent dilfer with speed. He rarely makes difficult throws (but he never really needed to either because of the defense.) and most of his threat is from rolling out. He's not even as good as Flacco, and Flacco isn't even top 10.

Thanks, appreciate you noticing my effort there.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter how a player gets the job done as long ad the job gets done, and done well. Wilson plays within the limits of Seattle's offense and he does his job well. The Seahawks aren't built for high scoring shootouts and consequently they don't ask Wilson to take unnecessary risks looking for the big home run play.

The Seahawks just won the Super Bowl. Knocking Wilson right now is sour grapes. Or maybe just a weird perspective. Either way, Flacco is a really random comparison since his role and physical attributes differ so greatly from Wilson's and I'm not sure how you can really compare the two. Apples and oranges, IMO, but if I were an NFL GM I'd probably take Wilson over Flacco.