• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson is better than Rodgers

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No manipulation of numbers will make me believe this

No manipulation needed. Rodgers is #12, Wilson is #3. Case Closed.

300px-Aaron_rodgers_2014.jpg

e5ee12f0-e8ec-11e7-a3ee-fae24682fe7a-780x771.jpg

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers on a good team would be amazing. Some of his throws the other night were great. I'd take him over anyone for the next 2 years.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Jay Cutler saga playing out all over again. I'm glad Rodgers just signed that new massive contract. He'll drag the Packers down for several years.

Think I'm wrong? Jay Cutler is no longer in Chicago. Chicago is in 1st place. Coincidence? I think not.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers has been less than several QBs in the league for at least 3 years now. He's good at coming back in games but he sucks at closing games to get the win. The biggest thing Rodgers is missing is the chip he had on his shoulder back in 2010.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That popcorn is also to blame for his devastating knee injury.

His knee "injury". Riiiiiight.

Anyone ever notice that Rodger's knee is just fine for running around and making a play whenever needed, but if he misses a throw or he gets sacked, or something doesn't go right he suddenly is limping back to the huddle? Maybe it's just me but I think his knee isn't as injured as he says it is. He uses it for an excuse when it's convenient for him, and also as a means of getting the announcers to heap praise on him about how much of a warrior he is to play through the pain. I ain't buying it. Seriously, watch him in games when things are going good and the Packers are winning. He's dropping back and running around and nothing at all looks wrong with his legs. The minute something starts going wrong he's limping again. #fakenews

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone ever notice that Rodger's knee is just fine for running around and making a play whenever needed, but if he misses a throw or he gets sacked, or something doesn't go right he suddenly is limping back to the huddle? Maybe it's just me but I think his knee isn't as injured as he says it is. He uses it for an excuse when it's convenient for him, and also as a means of getting the announcers to heap praise on him about how much of a warrior he is to play through the pain. I ain't buying it. Seriously, watch him in games when things are going good and the Packers are winning. He's dropping back and running around and nothing at all looks wrong with his legs. The minute something starts going wrong he's limping again. #fakenews

You're not alone. I've been saying that for weeks. He runs left, runs right throws off of either leg until like you mentioned something doesn't go right.

It's as if Joe Buck is Rodgers knee the way he winces each time he drools about that knee injury.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or here's a thought. The brace he was wearing was designed to prevent his knee from moving in certain directions. Ergo, it was made out of more than just velcro and neoprene. Very likely made out of some kind of metal alloy for the frame. When he gets tackled or hit, or moves awkwardly, I imagine that brace has a tendency to shift a bit. I would also imagine that, upon shifting, even a small amount, the metal would have a tendency to dig into the leg a bit, causing some discomfort until he shifts it back into place. Either that, or a highly respected doctor, with his reputation at stake, misdiagnosed the severity of the injury and Rodgers is faking to cover it up.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or here's a thought. The brace he was wearing was designed to prevent his knee from moving in certain directions. Ergo, it was made out of more than just velcro and neoprene. Very likely made out of some kind of metal alloy for the frame. When he gets tackled or hit, or moves awkwardly, I imagine that brace has a tendency to shift a bit. I would also imagine that, upon shifting, even a small amount, the metal would have a tendency to dig into the leg a bit, causing some discomfort until he shifts it back into place. Either that, or a highly respected doctor, with his reputation at stake, misdiagnosed the severity of the injury and Rodgers is faking to cover it up.

I'm not saying Rodgers didn't have a legit knee injury at one time. I'm saying I think he's been milking it and making it seem worse than it really is over the past few weeks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't worn the brace in like three weeks.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't worn the brace in like three weeks.
True, but the knee still isn't 100% healed either. I know I've had knee injuries that never required a brace, but as it got better, I could move perfectly normal until it got bumped or I moved it wrong just a little bit. I guess my point is that if people want to think he's faking, go ahead and think that. Yet there are perfectly plausible reasons for the knee to flare up a bit when he gets hit or plants it oddly.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the knee still isn't 100% healed either. I know I've had knee injuries that never required a brace, but as it got better, I could move perfectly normal until it got bumped or I moved it wrong just a little bit. I guess my point is that if people want to think he's faking, go ahead and think that. Yet there are perfectly plausible reasons for the knee to flare up a bit when he gets hit or plants it oddly.

I don't think, we think he's faking. It's just odd how when he's playing well there is ZERO sign of any lingering effects. As soon as things don't go right it appears that knee should've been replaced with a titanium one. Basically the dude is a great QB but also a drama queen who likes to throw team mates under the bus.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think, we think he's faking. It's just odd how when he's playing well there is ZERO sign of any lingering effects. As soon as things don't go right it appears that knee should've been replaced with a titanium one. Basically the dude is a great QB but also a drama queen who likes to throw team mates under the bus.
"Don't go right"? Interesting term. He will limp for a couple steps every once in a while after taking a hit. And I may have seen him do it once or twice total in the last two games. And now he throws teammates under the bus? Weird how this gets brought up every once in a while, yet really no legitimate proof of this being real. Oh, and don't waste your time bringing up his sexual preferences. I know that's the hat trick for haters.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Don't go right"? Interesting term. He will limp for a couple steps every once in a while after taking a hit. And I may have seen him do it once or twice total in the last two games. And now he throws teammates under the bus? Weird how this gets brought up every once in a while, yet really no legitimate proof of this being real. Oh, and don't waste your time bringing up his sexual preferences. I know that's the hat trick for haters.

I'm trying to understand your delusion? Why would a NE fan hate on Rodgers? It's not like he's even close to being compared as the GOAT.

As to the rest of your drivel watch the games again. It's not only after he takes a hit. I'm sure it's hard for you to see that through your homer glasses.

Rodgers: Pro Bowl 'mates 'embarrassed themselves'

Aaron Rodgers' ex-receivers continue to take odd potshots at their former quarterback

Is Aaron Rodgers throwing Mike McCarthy under the bus for Packers' offensive struggles? | First Take - News Daily

These are just the first four that come up when you google AR throwing team mates under the bus.

Lies all lies am I right? Or should I paste the rest of them that pop up?

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to understand your delusion? Why would a NE fan hate on Rodgers? It's not like he's even close to being compared as the GOAT.

As to the rest of your drivel watch the games again. It's not only after he takes a hit. I'm sure it's hard for you to see that through your homer glasses.

Rodgers: Pro Bowl 'mates 'embarrassed themselves'

Aaron Rodgers' ex-receivers continue to take odd potshots at their former quarterback

Is Aaron Rodgers throwing Mike McCarthy under the bus for Packers' offensive struggles? | First Take - News Daily

These are just the first four that come up when you google AR throwing team mates under the bus.

Lies all lies am I right? Or should I paste the rest of them that pop up?
Well, Rodgers is 100% correct about the pro bowl. Most players are there for the money and the vacation and don't give a crap about the game. So maybe he shouldn't voice what everyone already knows. Good point. Donald Driver commented that Rodgers doesn't cover for the receivers when they run the wrong routes. Really? The rest are opinion pieces. Whoop-de-frickin doo.

Of course Brady is the epitome of perfect teammate, right?

Tom Brady Goes Off on His New England Patriots Teammates: ‘Do Your Job!’

Tom Brady ripped into teammates during poor Tuesday practice

Brady calls out his teammates

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rodgers is 100% correct about the pro bowl. Most players are there for the money and the vacation and don't give a crap about the game. So maybe he shouldn't voice what everyone already knows. Good point. Donald Driver commented that Rodgers doesn't cover for the receivers when they run the wrong routes. Really? The rest are opinion pieces. Whoop-de-frickin doo.

Of course Brady is the epitome of perfect teammate, right?

Tom Brady Goes Off on His New England Patriots Teammates: ‘Do Your Job!’

Tom Brady ripped into teammates during poor Tuesday practice

Brady calls out his teammates

So let's see so far in THIS thread you've flopped from saying his issues were related to his knee hurting when his brace (which you think was made from composites) but don't know that for sure was the reason he would limp.

But when challenged because he hadn't worn it in weeks yet still limps you decided to tell us how it's a lingering injury...

When I said he throws people under the bus you claimed that to be false. Yet I posted just FOUR examples. Naturally they're all BS.

We all know players don't want to get hurt in a meaningless all-star game. I've advocated for years to turn it into a competition event not unlike what they do in the NHL and skip the stupid flag football game. Regardless 99.9% of players (especially QBs) don't publicly come out and call players out.

Sorry they're not opinions they are things that were said or acted upon.

As for Brady he may whine to the refs as much as anybody but he's been touted as a QB who doesn't throw his players under the bus. He takes blame in his press conferences unlike the other #12.

Green Bay Packers: “Grumpy” Aaron Rodgers is what team needs

Martellus Bennett: Aaron Rodgers has the best arm, but Tom Brady is easier to play with

Aaron Rodgers sees “piss poor” effort from young receivers

Do I need to post anymore? Chances are you'll use those homer glasses to read them anyway. :pop2: