• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Your Team Fuck Up the Draft?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Signing bonus would kill the Bucs. A guy that makes a flat sum of 16 Mil is easy to work around. A guy that makes 10mil, 18 mil, 12 mil, 14 mil, then 16 mil with signing bonus spread out like this 2 mil, 10 mil, 4 mil, 14 mil, 4 mil. That would destroy the Bucs cap.

They can set it up anyway they want. The Bucs don't have cap issues. They're biggest ? is whether or not to resign Freeman at the end of the season.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman needs to be a solid top 15 QB if he wants to resign for decent money...........i dont see that happening this year

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can set it up anyway they want. The Bucs don't have cap issues. They're biggest ? is whether or not to resign Freeman at the end of the season.

Years left on contract.

Qb Freeman - 1
WR Williams - 1
CB Wright - 1
DT McCoy - 2
DE Bowers - 2
MLB Foster - 2

Only wright is Not on a rookie Contract. That is a lot of money to resign those players. We dont have cap issue this year, we can resign Williams. But next year if we resign Freeman we will have to Cut at least 2 Mid players.

Then the next year we have McCoy, Bowers and Foster all UFA.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im praying the jets draft a qb in the first round. anything less will be unsatisfying.

have no idea how the saints will go. but this draft is bs anyway with the bounty penalties.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wooooooooooooow miami????

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, hate to say it for you guys, but Jets, WTF man? I think they did it again.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, hate to say it for you guys, but Jets, WTF man? I think they did it again.

He's a solid player who doesn't fit their scheme. The pick is puzzling to almost everyone.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOBODY fucks a draft better that Jerry Jones, NOBODY

That fool drafted a third round CENTER. I dare ANYBODY to find me a first rounder in recent history with worse measurables. Combine numbers: 5.58 40-yard dash, 21 reps of 225 and 28.5 vertical........There are WRS that outlifted him on the bench at the combine.

Seriously - the Pats got a 2nd, 3, 4th and 7th rounder for the 29th pick.....Dallas got a crappy center nobody wanted.

UNBELIEVABLE. I just feel defeated......I got nothing left. Nothing.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looooong way to go for many teams to fuck this thing up still.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't even matter what anyone else does the rest of this draft.

They can't possibly blow it more than Dallas already did. NOBODY Dallas drafts this year will still be on the team in 3 years.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this a hindsight question or a draft day question?? But as long as the Jets do not draft a QB in the first round with the 9 or 13 then they can not fuck up the their draft... They are not playing for this season anyways... I do hope they draft a pass rusher with one of those picks, but they have too many holes that anyone drafted is going to be a needed position...

I said in an earlier thread that the Jets can not fuck up the draft since they have so many holes that anywhere they draft will be issuing a weakness... But after seeing who the Jets drafted i will say they fucked up...
It seems like the Jets will not concede that there philosophy of having a great secondary and not a good pass rushing team makes a good enough defense to win games... Its just all the same thing, and what kills me is that they traded revis(which i liked the trade at the time) to continue with the same game plan...

I know no team wants to plan for the 2014 season yet but the Jets needed to look at the extended future...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the theory that more players is better, but for the Cowboys, Ware, Witten, Romo are all getting older, Demarco Murray has maybe a year or 2 left before his body fails him, they pretty much need to be in win now mode to an extent. At 18 you could get an impact player, and there were plenty we could have chosen.

We needed an offensive lineman, and it's tough to complain with an offensive lineman from the factory that is the Wisconsin Badgers, but we could've got that guy in the 2nd round. Again, Jerry needs to croak.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the drafts picks are terrible. but one of the two could be a bust and then it will look terrible. jets better get some Oline help today or it will be another season of blaming the qbs'

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I only ever heard reports on him in Atlanta so they would over hype him but is Jarvis Jones good or did the Steelers reach on him?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the drafts picks are terrible. but one of the two could be a bust and then it will look terrible. jets better get some Oline help today or it will be another season of blaming the qbs'

Not saying the players they got were terrible... just the Jets did a terrible Job... New GM same team philosophy, and the team philosophy lost its best player... Nobody is expecting the Jets to make the playoffs next year, but we jet fans did expect things to change a little...

Jets team philosophy, lets have the best secondary in football... thats all we need to win games!!! we dont need pass rushers, we dont need to be good at stopping the run, we dont need to score more than 7 points a game, all we need is a great secondary...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in an earlier thread that the Jets can not fuck up the draft since they have so many holes that anywhere they draft will be issuing a weakness... But after seeing who the Jets drafted i will say they fucked up...
It seems like the Jets will not concede that there philosophy of having a great secondary and not a good pass rushing team makes a good enough defense to win games... Its just all the same thing, and what kills me is that they traded revis(which i liked the trade at the time) to continue with the same game plan...

I know no team wants to plan for the 2014 season yet but the Jets needed to look at the extended future...

The Jets did exactly what the Titans have done for three years now. They made a pick that left every expert of the game scratching their head because they picked a position that wasn't their top need and chose a player that wasn't the best available at that position. THAT IS MADDENING for a fan. I feel for you because I have felt the rage and disgust for three years and if it had happened with the Titans last night, my frustration that's been building since '09 would have boiled over. I was ready to hurt someone.