• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Your Team Fuck Up the Draft?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumb thing about the Jets is they were redundant in terms of their talent. They already have a DT like that, they don't need another corner. They could have nabbed a solid offensive lineman and a guy that could disrupt the pass with those 2 picks, which is exactly what they need. They have the same exact weaknesses they did last season after the first round.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumb thing about the Jets is they were redundant in terms of their talent. They already have a DT like that, they don't need another corner. They could have nabbed a solid offensive lineman and a guy that could disrupt the pass with those 2 picks, which is exactly what they need. They have the same exact weaknesses they did last season after the first round.

Agreed, and what makes it even worse is that they traded the best player they have had in this scheme that they are unwilling to differ from... I was all for trading revis, but with what they got it was not worth trading him at all... even with the money...

Hey we were a terrible team the past 2 seasons, lets trade our best player, and then draft a replacement for him with our first pick... and then lets hope he turns out to be almost as good as the player we just traded...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Tight End. A MOTHERFUCKING TIGHT END. With glaring holes on the OL, DL, and safety......Dallas takes a MOTHERFUCKING TIGHT END.

I thought yesterday was a new low. CLEARLY I've underestimated the senility of Jerry Jones.

One more time......NOBODY FUCKS UP A DRAFT WORSE THAN JERRY JONES AND THE DALLAS COWBOYS.