• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Tom Brady have another 2007 performance this year?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance...1-3 loses against Pitt,@Dallas and @Buffalo ...Pitt is going to dominate that weak secondary,Dallas will as well and Buffalo at home early on will play tough as they alway do until week 8.
pitt - no bell in the backfield and a totally unknown pitt D. pats own pitt, home and away (w or without brady)

pats win

buffalo...hi matt cassel. pats win.

dallas could be tough, that one i cant call.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pitt - no bell in the backfield and a totally unknown pitt D. pats own pitt, home and away (w or without brady)

pats win

buffalo...hi matt cassel. pats win.

dallas could be tough, that one i cant call.

Pitt has had 8 months by then to solve for no Bell.. NE will be at there worst day 1 against Pittsburgh in the secondary. I expect them to be better later in the season but game 1? they will get used.

Buf..like every year starts strong it seems then will decline...drastically.. game 2 and without Brady? LOSS

Dal... imo the best candidate for a SB appearance from the outset..at home? without Brady? no chance.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
revis was the best CB we had since ty law, and hes gone.

pats dont seem to win SB's without elite CB play.

No one does that I can think of, not if they're playing a good opponent...
But I'll wait to see what Bill the Slickster comes up with for the season start before I close the book on that..
He may come up with some blockbuster trade or bring in some no name ringer from the CFL or something, you just never know what his mind is thinking.....The Mad Scientist is in the lab !!!! :D

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16-0 is definitely out of the question.. I was thinking 14-2, 13-3 take no prisoners type dominance.

Depends on the offense and how it works without a burner at WR. And whether the front 7 is actually good at getting to the QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not trying to be rude just honest.
Oh sorry didn't realize your life was so importatnt. What a shame I wasted 90 seconds of you time. Typical for so many Hawk fans. Here you go short and sweet: RW is the most amazing QB Eva. Steve Largent GOAT. Fumbles Krieg is in the record books. I am not trying to be rude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one does that I can think of, not if they're playing a good opponent...
But I'll wait to see what Bill the Slickster comes up with for the season start before I close the book on that..
He may come up with some blockbuster trade or bring in some no name ringer from the CFL or something, you just never know what his mind is thinking.....The Mad Scientist is in the lab !!!! :D
Any coincidence BB grew up in Mary Land?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup I agree and its not just the Pats. If the Ravens had decent healthy cbs in the playoff last year you
are watching them play against Indy in the AFCCG.

I see NE 2nd in the AFCE this year possibly 3rd.... not sure if a combination of a weak untested secondary and Brady suspended for a few games can be overcome.

Can't play the if game. If the Broncos had decent corners a few year back, then Flacco doesnt make that really blown toss and Pats play Denver in AFCG. What if

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't play the if game. If the Broncos had decent corners a few year back, then Flacco doesnt make that really blown toss and Pats play Denver in AFCG. What if
I wasnt. I was just saying how valuable cornerbacks are and using that game as an example of it.... I think its was pretty clear that Edelman shouldnt be able to throw a TD to a covered wr? lol

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt just saying how valuable cornerbacks are and using that game as an example of it.... I think its was pretty clear that Edelman shouldnt be able to throw a TD to a covered wr? lol

Well 1# is was a trick play and #2 he was a QB at Kent State when he was drafted. When you have an elite QB, nobody expected that play

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 1# is was a trick play and #2 he was a QB at Kent State when he was drafted. When you have an elite QB, nobody expected that play
That was my point...however first thing they teach you in PeeWee football for the secondary is dont let them get behind you. This was a mistake that doesnt happen to a legit cb.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point...however first thing they teach you in PeeWee football for the secondary is dont let them get behind you. This was a mistake that doesnt happen to a legit cb.

True dat Tgann What happened with Flacco's throw to get the game to O/T? I think the biggest burn in history, but that game shouldn't have come down to that, if your special teams didn't spot the Broncos 14 points

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat Tgann What happened with Flacco's throw to get the game to O/T? I think the biggest burn in history, but that game shouldn't have come down to that, if your special teams didn't spot the Broncos 14 points
That game isnt close without Hollidays (2) return TD's...Peyton played horrible and our ST units were substantial if not #1.

The biggest burn was Lee Evans (May he wreck his bicycle today and knockout his front teeth) "dropping or letting it be knocked away a perfect ball" in the EZ. Then Cuntiff missing an easy chip shot for the tie. brutal...lol

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken, can we get your feelings on Brady's ability to throw an accurate deep pass next season? And I mean "accurate" to his own player, not the DB between the numbers. Do you think the Pats WR corps is excited about what Brady has in store the next two seasons?

Hammer...I know you hate Brady and anything Patriots, so why should I spend a half hour attempting to convince you to no avail that Brady will be fine. I've got the entire 2014 Patriots season on DVR and I've seen 40-45-50-55 yard passes completed. I've also seen 20-30-40 yard passes missed. No matter what I say, you'll come back with something negative and we can spend the next two weeks arguing. It's a waste of time.

I personally think that Brady is in great physical condition. He works in the off season to stay in good shape and works with his wide receivers to stay connected. I also believe that the Patriots offense will do what they've done for the past 10 years.......dink and dunk. 5, 10, 15 , 20 yard passes and let the receivers get as much after the catch as they can. If they look for more, Gronk across the seam at 25-30 yards isn't asking much. Brady has never made a living throwing 60 yard bombs.

Tom Brady, 2000-2014 INT = 143 TD = 392 INT/TD Ratio 2.74 QB Rating 95.9

In the history of the NFL the only QB with a better INT/TD ratio, is Aaron Rodgers, and he's played half the games Brady has. Manning is #3. And for those Ravens fans looking to see how close Flacco is, he's #19.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game isnt close without Hollidays (2) return TD's...Peyton played horrible and our ST units were substantial if not #1.

The biggest burn was Lee Evans (May he wreck his bicycle today and knockout his front teeth) "dropping or letting it be knocked away a perfect ball" in the EZ. Then Cuntiff missing an easy chip shot for the tie. brutal...lol

Thanks for reiterating what I posted and making my point

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any coincidence BB grew up in Mary Land?

Never thought of it, but now that you mentioned it, it is amazing coming from this putrid Maryland Educational system as some of you call it, isn't it ???
:stephena:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Flacco is still just an avg qb overall. That pick he through to seal the game was awesome. And by the way the guy that picked it, Duron Harmon, is still on the Patriots defense.

Enjoy,

Brady's done very similar things as well... I wouldn't go hanging my hat on whether or not Flacco sucks or is good based on this ^^

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's done very similar things as well... I wouldn't go hanging my hat on whether or not Flacco sucks or is good based on this ^^
Me either... considering NE was playing catch up the whole game by Flacco being aggressive.. he played a good game bad time for an int though.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either... considering NE was playing catch up the whole game by Flacco being aggressive.. he played a good game bad time for an int though.
story of flaccos life sans one little run he had.