• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the refs go ahead and anally r*pe the Pacers in front of the Pelicans home crowd

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers are simply not good enough to beat Miami in a 7 game series.

I thought you were still in the same cell with Sandusky. Obviously, for the same offenses with the bonus of having more actual convictions.

Hopefully, you will get something stiff and sharp in the back when you play prison ball.

rileymartin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were still in the same cell with Sandusky. Obviously, for the same offenses with the bonus of having more actual convictions.

Hopefully, you will get something stiff and sharp in the back when you play prison ball.

Still as weird and incoherent as ever. Looney bird.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the OP one of the two Pacer "fans" on the ESPN boards who actually thought the Pacers could beat Miami in a series?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait. They already have. And to think there is another half to go. Hopefully they will not immolate them too. :shocked:

Did they buy them dinner before they fucked them in the ass? The refs should at least be gentlemen about it

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they buy them dinner before they fucked them in the ass? The refs should at least be gentlemen about it

Actually, they started making stupid calls both ways in the second half. Hope we don't see that crew very often. Turns out we won.

How did the Heat do?