• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Rams win a playoff game this season?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has a good running game to slow down the clock
True, but they have one of the worst scoring offenses in the league and struggle in the red zone. Seattle probably has a better running game overall too. I give Chicago the edge because their D can not only shut a team down but they can score on defense. Dallas' D is good but I don't think they are as good as the Bears, the Saints game notwithstanding.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Chicago is overrated. This is a team who will regress next year because they play in a rotational division. They also cannot survive another year with that kind of offensive play against a potentially resurgent Green Bay and if GB is still out (their schedule makes that very unlikely with home games against Denver, *London, Washington, Philadelphia, and Atlanta), it's Minnesota or Detroit's turn to finish ahead of them anyway. Besides, for a offense that does not run the zone block scheme enough for Jordan Howard, and hardly any elite playmakers on offense outside of oft-injured Allen Robinson and a scat back EVERYONE is gonna be planning for next year, they could face the Jacksonville effect. Jacksonville's offense did not improve and their defense got worn down as a result.

LA is not losing to Chicago. The only real challenge is LA or Seattle winning in NO. Think about Seattle at LA for the NFCCG. Yeah I went there but I didn't say we will lose.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rams have that guy, Mr pass rush, so he could be a difference maker... If the Rams can run the ball and not put all the pressure on Goff that would be huge.. So it's hard to say, in the playoffs crazy things can happen...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but they have one of the worst scoring offenses in the league and struggle in the red zone. Seattle probably has a better running game overall too. I give Chicago the edge because their D can not only shut a team down but they can score on defense. Dallas' D is good but I don't think they are as good as the Bears, the Saints game notwithstanding.
The Seahawks can beat the Rams. The Bears aren't that good away from home and the Rams can beat the Cowboys in Los Angeles. Beware of the Seahawks in the playoffs.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks can beat the Rams. The Bears aren't that good away from home and the Rams can beat the Cowboys in Los Angeles. Beware of the Seahawks in the playoffs.
It is probably all a moot point unless Minny or Philly somehow beats the Bears in Chicago which is a tall order. The winner of the Hawks/ Cowboys will have to go to the dome in New Orleans in all likelihood. But I do think that the Hawks are the only one of those three teams that can score with the Rams. They have by far the best QB, best overall running game and although Dallas has the best #1 receiver, the Hawks have more depth at the position. The defense is the only downfall for the Seahawks. They have gotten better as the season has gone on but they are still very young and unproven. I'm not sure if they can hold the Rams below 30 pts.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Rams drew what I originally considered the easiest matchup. In retrospect, Seattle would have been easier. They looked pretty bad against Dallas.

Dallas is playing well. I’m conflicted. Obviously, I’d love to see Dallas lose. But I also like to be right about stuff. Well, we’ll see what happens.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Rams drew what I originally considered the easiest matchup. In retrospect, Seattle would have been easier. They looked pretty bad against Dallas.

Dallas is playing well. I’m conflicted. Obviously, I’d love to see Dallas lose. But I also like to be right about stuff. Well, we’ll see what happens.
I'd like to go to Dallas for the NFCCG. We already beat the Rams thoroughly a bunch of times during our championships run.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to go to Dallas for the NFCCG. We already beat the Rams thoroughly a bunch of times during our championships run.

I’d be cool with that. We beat Dallas if we get to play them again. Plus it would build into the Revenge theme the team could be latching onto.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are gonna be ready, last year was the growing pains they needed, They’re gonna be pumped up for this game and ready to go ...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that it's Dallas going there, this should be a really good game. Dallas showed me a lot last weekend and Kris Richard knows this Rams team pretty good. Could be a chess match. I think the Rams will be well rested and well prepared and if they bring their A game and they can force a couple turnovers, they should win. They can't let Zeke gash them all day either. Some good match-ups in this game from an entertainment standpoint.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that it's Dallas going there, this should be a really good game. Dallas showed me a lot last weekend and Kris Richard knows this Rams team pretty good. Could be a chess match. I think the Rams will be well rested and well prepared and if they bring their A game and they can force a couple turnovers, they should win. They can't let Zeke gash them all day either. Some good match-ups in this game from an entertainment standpoint.

Back in the day this would have been a game that would have had my laying awake all night in anticipation.

I'm more disciplined now though, I can fall asleep (pass out) easily enough, but if I wake up once during the night I'll likely be awake for the duration....