• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will the other board

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see if I can find his e-mail addy (if it's still valid) and send you a PM with the details...

I did have it at one, but...

Hey, how do you feel about BuckNasty, USACanuck and/or NJDevils30 (if he isn't already) coming on board here??

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about maddag? Looks like the newest member aboard.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did have it at one, but...

Hey, how do you feel about BuckNasty, USACanuck and/or NJDevils30 (if he isn't already) coming on board here??

Bucknasty is already here (Eddie_Shack), as for the other two fellas, two solid posters, bring them on board.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't waste our time and energy worrying about them...we must be strong and carry on...kind of reminds me of The Stand....

Baby Can You Dig Your Man....

I perused over there earlier and it seemed like Maddog and Flower Rocks are posting more than usual. Perhaps a little less attention is hurting them.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...I loved that book, but I could go the rest of my life without hearing that song again. Stephen King's a good writer, but he's a shitty lyricist.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what a mutation that board has gone through...for instance, SuBurbia, who used to be an intermittent drive-by troll making his broken record quips, is getting bolder and trying to make a foothold as a regular troll now that there are no intimidating good posters left. ;)

I'm still toying with him a bit....

The playoffs will bring in some new posters to the **** site. The trolls will have some fresh adversaries for a while and multiply. Good new posters will probably get discouraged and leave before any of us get to know and invite them here.

Over time, without enough regulars, the trolls will get bored.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still toying with him a bit....

The playoffs will bring in some new posters to the **** site. The trolls will have some fresh adversaries for a while and multiply. Good new posters will probably get discouraged and leave before any of us get to know and invite them here.

Over time, without enough regulars, the trolls will get bored.

Ignore a troll long enough, and he'll have nothing to troll ;)