• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the NBA again go without the on court playoff decals this time?

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2017 nba postseason will be underway coming up on saturday and I was just curious that if they do not put it on the court again this year why is the NBA taking away the on court playoff logos for good which would be the third year in a row we won't be seeing them. They will be placed on the poles instead. I was thinking why can't they make the same printing on the nba courts when they put staples center for instance, barclays center or oracle arena? Verizon Center even. I know it is slippery but the playoff logos on the court does'nt feel like a nba playoff atmosphere anymore i don't know just my opinion. I am not feeling the nba logos on the back of the players jerseys anymore either. They were on the front when david stern was still commisoner of the nba. Now adam silver is the commisioner and I don't think he has done a good job with the nba. The only thing he has done good is suspending donald sterling of the LA Clippers but that's another story too. More people liked Stern i think just my opinion.

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me for double posting but you do realize the nba is kind of a mess now it is not as competitive as it once was in the early 90's when you did'nt 2 nba powerhouse teams like the cavs and warriors just crushing every team. But how can you not notice that the playoffs logo is gone on the court and teams were not wearing road jerseys at home. The logos on their jerseys were on the front not the back. And advertisements were not put on their jerseys either.

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the court decals never coming back to the nba? They can make them smaller at least.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what an interesting take with just a few post counts in.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say I haven't missed the on-court playoff decals for a single second. Just typing this response makes me feel like I've already wasted too much time thinking about it.

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say I haven't missed the on-court playoff decals for a single second. Just typing this response makes me feel like I've already wasted too much time thinking about it.
ok that's fine but all I am saying it feels like a season game without the on court playoff decals.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats cool you don't give a whatever but what I am saying it is not a good way to promote the playoffs
After all these years with david stern in as nba commisioner who was the best commisioner in the league ever did a good job promoting the nba playoffs atomosphere with putting decals on the court. You don't put them on back of the basketball hoop so you can't see them! We are now 2 years and counting without a nba playoffs logo on the court. Ok the courts were slippery but if that were the case why keep them on the basketball courts for a number of years. Now Adam Silver comes in and screws everything up. Including taking the playoff logos away from the courts. The NFL, MLB, and NHL do not have this issue and still put their playoffs/postseason decals on their fields, ice rinks, etc. You can't just take something away just because the players were slipping on the court, that can happen anywhere on court. Silver has even put the nba logos on back of the nba jerseys. Can silver do anything right? Apparently not. He is the one to blame for screwing up nba lately.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, after all these years of having it on the court, why take it off now?