• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Scutaro's back comeback this year

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching some of the coverage of Scutaro it seems like he is still having trouble with his back. Hopefully he can get it in playing shape and Bochy can spell him when he needs a rest. His back though might be a question mark all year. Cross your fingers but if Scutaro can't go when the season starts it will be up to Abreu and Arias to fill that second base spot.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scutaro's back is still bothering him with just over 2 weeks left to the start of the season. He just started to take batting practice but he may end up on the DL to start the season. Hopefully Scutaro will not miss too much time . Back problems can be a real bitch.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marco Scutaro played in his first game this spring today and doubled in his first at bat deep to left landing just inside the foul line. He went 1-2 and now we have to see how his back responds the next few days. It would be nice to have Pagan and Scutaro back at the top of the line up healthy this year. I missed those guys igniting the fuse to get things started.

Go Giants !!

Stay Healthy

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scutaro had to have his second epidural shot the other day after his first spring game of the year. It's looking more like Scutaro might start the season on the DL. That would give Brandon Hicks a shot at going north with the ball club. Bochy said it was a 50-50 chance that Marco Scutaro is ready by Opening Day. If he is not ready by then Arias would start at 2B in the opener at the D-Backs .

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If hicks does make the team, we have a chance for three Brandon's starting in the infield on opening day.

How very California.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If hicks does make the team, we have a chance for three Brandon's starting in the infield on opening day.

How very California.

And three hicks in the starting IF as well! (In the sense of 'grew up in a rural place' for two of them).

:laugh3:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks won't be starting on Opening Day, irrespective of Scoot's status. He could make the team as a reserve, though.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks is really making a push to be on the squad. I've been in AZ the last few days, and he's looked great all over the infield defensively and hit a homer today.

Adrianza hasn't done anything with the bat lately, but his defense has been spectacular both at SS and 2B. I think he's a LOCK to break with the team.

I haven't even seen Abreu yet. I wonder if he's going to get pushed in favor of Hicks. I think the Giants will need to carry 5 OFers with Morse and Pagan still shaky.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard about the progress of Marco Scutaro and his back problems? I have not heard anything which is kinda weird. Need a update on the Bad Motor Scooter. He is truly missed and is a great leader on the field and in the clubhouse. Get well soon Marco.

on youtube...

Bad Motor Scooter - Montrose