• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bogdan Bogdanovic end up playing for the Bucks in the postseason?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... I just thought (among others) and given what Budenholger is trying on the floor, that the Bucks F.O. may consider and risk trading Bledsoe before the postseason...

Some prefer risking, some others not...

I guess "going safe" should be preferable for the Bucks at this stage, although "on paper" to trade Bledsoe for Bogdan looks to be a very good chemistry-wise move for the Bucks...

If the Bucks can land Bjelica now, they can test who out of Ilyasova or Nemanja works better to serve the roster when Giannis takes a breather and decide who to keep for next season out of the two...

But by adding Nemanja, the Bucks will be able to play "three towers on the floor" too when in game matching requires so and move Middleton at 2 for the mins Bjelica will play at 3...
TLDR

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry (well... not really!) for humiliating you and proving you to be the PHD among masturbation fans in here... But you worth every bit of it !!!

P.S./EDIT: If you want my mercy and me to teach you some basketball, you better apologize for your trolling behavior shithead! You've been proven wrong in all you've ever used as being your criteria from the league's and each team's decisions... A complete ignorant of CBA's rules too...

Dude.

last time we went back and forth, you literally had a meltdown and immediately put me on ignore after you were definitely proven wrong.

Wake up.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an asshole tlance is! He "forgot" what the main piece of a proposed trade was and then thinks that the Bucks giving Bledsoe for Covington and exchange the 1st picks with the one that the Bucks have from the Pacers (6 places cost in the draft "ladder") is bad... What a dickhead! What a PHD in masturbation this guy has...!

But then he admits
that Convington (and more) would be good for the Kings to get in order to release BB...

What the fuck can cause such a twisted and perverted psychology to ever exist, should surely be a matter of a psychiatric testing...

This guy is not a moron... he is far beyond that! What a jerk! He surely has a PHD in masturbation!

LOL.

You are too much.

Covington is highly valuable.

The problem, like in all your trade scenarios is that the Bucks get way too much value.

Absolutely zero chance that they flip Bledsoe and a bunch of roster filler for Bogdanovich and Bjelica while also upgrading their first to a lottery pick.

This is no different than your proposal for Paul George. Or you suggesting that Middleton, Mirotec and Brogdon would all sign “team friendly deals” or tripling down on Tony Snell’s “trade value” AFTER he was shipped out of town with a first round pick.

All of these scenarios are the same. And the fact that you still have the hubris to call someone else an idiot after how spectacularly wrong you have been time and again is pretty amazing really.

Fact is, you are a delusional homer and you prove it with every post.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

last time we went back and forth, you literally had a meltdown and immediately put me on ignore after you were definitely proven wrong.

Wake up.
tlance says: "The Bucks won't make it to the East finals this season"
tlance says: The Bucks lost their No2 in Brogdon and are significantly worst!

tlance says: "this is a Snell for PG trade proposal"

tlance says: "OKC won't blow it up"

tlance says: "you've been wrong on all your predictions and confuses delibarately "suggestions" with "predictions"...

tlance says: Bledsoe for Covington and then Covington + more to the Kings is the worst trade proposal he's ever seen...

tlance says: "the Lakers can do a direct trade of Ingram to the OKC for PG under CBA rules with 5 players signed in their roster"...

tlance says: "all kinds of nonsense in all his replies the number of which are inevitably impossible to post all here"

tlance says: all BS in this world that only a moron who has a PHD in masturbation can claim to be valid!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance says: "you've been wrong on all your predictions and confuses delibarately "suggestions" with "predictions"...

tlance says: Bledsoe for Covington and then Covington + more to the Kings is the worst trade proposal he's ever seen...

tlance says: "the Lakers can do a direct trade of Ingram to the OKC for PG under CBA rules with 5 players signed in their roster"...

tlance says: "all kinds of nonsense in all his replies the number of which are inevitably impossible to post all here"

tlance says: all BS in this world that only a moron who has a PHD in masturbation can claim to be valid!

What are you doing, trying to ask him out on a date?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep quoting the guy you have on ignore.

Meltdown #18 starting in 3...2...1...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tlance says: "Brogdon is better than Bogdanovic" (only a moron who has a PHD in masturbation would say this)...

tlance says: "The Bucks should have refused the Pacers picks and should have re-signed Brogdon going into the lux tax now instead..." What a moron!

tlance : Replies deliberately on posts that he knows he is on the ignore list of the original poster... (only a moron who has a PHD in masturbation would do this)...

tlance says: "I'm accepting the "coach title" other morons address me with, although I'm nothing more than a coach in masturbation techniques"

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This little fella is REALLY obsessed with masturbation.

I mean, in fairness, who isn't? But damn keep it to yourself

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You are too much.

Covington is highly valuable.

The problem, like in all your trade scenarios is that the Bucks get way too much value.

Absolutely zero chance that they flip Bledsoe and a bunch of roster filler for Bogdanovich and Bjelica while also upgrading their first to a lottery pick.

This is no different than your proposal for Paul George. Or you suggesting that Middleton, Mirotec and Brogdon would all sign “team friendly deals” or tripling down on Tony Snell’s “trade value” AFTER he was shipped out of town with a first round pick.

All of these scenarios are the same. And the fact that you still have the hubris to call someone else an idiot after how spectacularly wrong you have been time and again is pretty amazing really.

Fact is, you are a delusional homer and you prove it with every post.

What is wrong with you dickhead?

What you deny upon? ...tell us really... Is it Convington for Bledsoe and Wolves giving away 6 ladder rankings back for paying for Bledsoe Moron? refusing the fair of this (or even the generosity in favor of the Wolves) makes a MORON by definition dickhead!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is my favorite out of all tlance claims: "Bledsoe for Schroeder is like Bledsoe replacing himself"... I guess the guy is a lunatic more than having a masturbation PHD...

Bledsoe is the starter PG for the best basketball team in the world MORON!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is my favorite out of all tlance claims: "Bledsoe for Schroeder is like Bledsoe replacing himself"... I guess the guy is a lunatic more than having a masturbation PHD...

Bledsoe is the starter PG for the best basketball team in the world MORON!

And Wes Matthews is your starting SG, but I can think of at least a dozen players better than him at that position

MORON

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Wes Matthews is your starting SG, but I can think of at least a dozen players better than him at that position

MORON
LOL... Who is the moron here dickhead? We have you for being our bitch giving us blow jobs for four years now "in and out" by starting our 12th man! I guess it makes you look more humiliated than if you would claim we are starting DDV at 2... (who we will be starting when the playoffs come)... Idiot!

Wait untill March the 5th dickhead! we'll fuck you up for good then...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Who is the moron here dickhead? We have you for being our bitch giving us blow jobs for four years now "in and out" by starting our 12th man! I guess it makes you look more humiliated than if you would claim we are starting DDV at 2... (who we will be starting when the playoffs come)... Idiot!

wow, all this idiotic jabber...

can you tell us how many titles it's gotten you...?:lol:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You made up half those quotes.

In order:

1) never said that
2) Said the Bucks will miss Brogdon. And I still believe they will. In the playoffs. Pretty sure I did not say Brogdon was their #2
3) A 4 word quote out of context? Pretty sure I never said that. Even if I did, it was based off your ludicrous trade idea.
4) I didn’t think OKC would blow it up. What they certainly did not do is salary dump Paul George. Because like we all said, he had way too much value to be salary dumped for spare parts. Like you suggested.
5) Whatever. Semantics. You post unrealistic BS that favors the Bucks.
6) Out of context. And not what I said. Also, that is not the full trade.
7) I did not say that. I said you were an idiot for making up rules and/or explaining yourself horribly.