• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Bogdan Bogdanovic end up playing for the Bucks in the postseason?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance

This is my favorite part:

The requirement was that you take back the "Your assumption that Milwaukee is the only destination" phrase you deliberately, stupidly and by trolling attempted for once more to put in my mouth like you've done a zillion time before... You didn't apologize, therefore the ignore is the only place you belong, you dickhead troll... Fuck you!

It's like getting off ignore was supposed to be some privilege that you had earned back. :pound:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make shit up, not me. I have the quotes to back my claims.

What a clown.

You are only a completely ignorant on basketball moron troll... Trolling on web is the only thing you are able of...

You can't even read or reply specific questions that are asked to you ON YOUR OWN QUOTINGS and therefore you prove yourself to be mentally disturbed...

Just a reminder:

The requirement was that you take back the "Your assumption that Milwaukee is the only destination" phrase you deliberately, stupidly and by trolling attempted for once more to put in my mouth (although I never said it) like you've done a zillion time before... You didn't apologize, therefore the ignore is the only place you belong, you dickhead troll... Fuck you!

The other requirement was for you to beat this:
Bledsoe to the Wolves, Covington + Brown + Connaughton + Wilson + Bucks 2x2nds (both from Indy) to the Kings + Exchange on 1sts between Wolves and Bucks (Wolves get Indy's 1st, Bucks get Wolves 1st), Bucks get Bogdanovic + Bjelica (+ exchange 1st picks with Wolves)... You again failed to reply on subject BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ...MORON!

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are only a completely ignorant on basketball moron troll... Trolling on web is the only thing you are able of...

You can't even read or reply specific questions that are asked to you ON YOUR OWN QUOTINGS and therefore you prove yourself to be mentally disturbed...

Just a reminder:

The requirement was that you take back the "Your assumption that Milwaukee is the only destination" phrase you deliberately, stupidly and by trolling attempted for once more to put in my mouth (although I never said it) like you've done a zillion time before... You didn't apologize, therefore the ignore is the only place you belong, you dickhead troll... Fuck you!

Bledsoe to the Wolves, Covington + Brown + Connaughton + Wilson + Bucks 2x2nds (both from Indy) to the Kings + Exchange on 1sts between Wolves and Bucks (Wolves get Indy's 1st, Bucks get Wolves 1st), Bucks get Bogdanovic + Bjelica (+ exchange 1st picks with Wolves)... You again failed to reply on subject BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ...MORON!

I am not going to apologize when I just posted a quote to back up what I attributed to you.

Also, I don’t have to find a better trade because the 1 you posted is completely unrealistic. Minnesota is not giving Covington and a 1st round pick swap for Bledsoe (a good player they don’t need) and 2 marginal young talents.

Your proposed deal might be okay for Sacto, but completely favors the Bucks just like every scenario you have ever posted (and been horribly wrong about).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a reminder:

giphy (5).gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to apologize when I just posted a quote to back up what I attributed to you.

Also, I don’t have to find a better trade because the 1 you posted is completely unrealistic. Minnesota is not giving Covington and a 1st round pick swap for Bledsoe (a good player they don’t need) and 2 marginal young talents.

Your proposed deal might be okay for Sacto, but completely favors the Bucks just like every scenario you have ever posted (and been horribly wrong about).
1. "I'm not gonna apologize for putting words you never said "in you mouth" and me proven for fact being a troll... It's what I am! (yes you are!)

2. "You've posted a deal I can't come up with an alternative that beats it with, but I'm troll enough to deny it and don't have an alterative that beats it to reply upon.."

Mother fucked by other than her husband and you came up? Eeeeh troll?

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Ladies and Gentlemen...this Ouzo fueled meltdown is brought to you compliments of tlance.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just a translation in English:

"I'm not gonna apologize for putting words you never said "in your mouth" and me proven for fact being a liar and a troll... It's what I am! (yes you are!)

"You've posted a deal I can't come up with an alternative that beats it with, but I'm troll enough to deny it and don't have an alternative that beats it to reply upon.."

Mother fucked by other than her husband and you came up? It, ending up to this is more than fair enough... It really is, isn't it? ...Eeeeh troll?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a translation in English:

"I'm not gonna apologize for putting words you never said "in you mouth" and me proven for fact being a troll... It's what I am! (yes you are!)

"You've posted a deal I can't come up with an alternative that beats it with, but I'm troll enough to deny it and don't have an alternative that beats it to reply upon.."

Mother fucked by other than her husband and you came up? It, ending up to this is more than fair enough... It really is, isn't it? ...Eeeeh troll?

You said the Bucks would have “little if any competition” in a Bogdanovich trade. Your words.

You also claimed I made a statement about the Bucks not winning the title this year, which I never made. Then you melted down once you couldn’t find the quote.

I found your quote and posted it in this thread.

You continue to throw a hissy fit and call me names because I destroy your “logic” and you have no other recourse but to call me names and cry about it.

As for Bogdanovich, while it may just be posturing, the Kings have said they don’t want to deal him unless they get a big return.

Covington and a bevy of young, low upside players is a fair offer, but it may not be enough depending on how the Kings view Covington. Especially when they are throwing in Bjelica too. And, like I said, the Minnesota side of your deal is just absolutely brutal.

Here is a realistic Bogdanovich trade scenario:

Bogdan + Holmes to OKC

for:

Roberson, Patton and Noel + 2 2020 heavily protected firsts

And there are other playoff teams out there who could seek a deal like this.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Bogdanovich, while it may just be posturing, the Kings have said they don’t want to deal him unless they get a big return.

Covington and a bevy of young, low upside players is a fair offer, but it may not be enough depending on how the Kings view Covington. Especially when they are throwing in Bjelica too. And, like I said, the Minnesota side of your deal is just absolutely brutal.

Here is a realistic Bogdanovich trade scenario:

Bogdan + Holmes to OKC

for:

Roberson, Patton and Noel + 2 2020 heavily protected firsts

And there are other playoff teams out there who could seek a deal like this.

I think you are being very generous with your trade analysis.

Bledsoe has ability but he's also got a LOT of baggage. Why would the Wolves want Bledsoe in exchange for an effective 3 and D player on a cheap contract? And they are going to give up their 1st round pick and take the playoff bound Pacers pick instead? That's just a ridiculous offer.

The Kings side is only marginally better given that if the Kings put BB on the market, there will be 15 teams calling them to see what it would take to get him. Why are they going to take a bunch of young role players and 2nd round picks when they would almost certainly get far better offers from other teams?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are being very generous with your trade analysis.

Bledsoe has ability but he's also got a LOT of baggage. Why would the Wolves want Bledsoe in exchange for an effective 3 and D player on a cheap contract? And they are going to give up their 1st round pick and take the playoff bound Pacers pick instead? That's just a ridiculous offer.

The Kings side is only marginally better given that if the Kings put BB on the market, there will be 15 teams calling them to see what it would take to get him. Why are they going to take a bunch of young role players and 2nd round picks when they would almost certainly get far better offers from other teams?

They wouldn’t.

It is a ridiculously bad deal for Minnesota.

I initially though he had Minny getting a couple of those bench players, but those guys go to Sacto also.

I agree with you that Covington has more trade value than Bledsoe.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn’t.

It is a ridiculously bad deal for Minnesota.

I initially though he had Minny getting a couple of those bench players, but those guys go to Sacto also.

I agree with you that Covington has more trade value than Bledsoe.

The Wolves are going to want to get some real value for Covington. Protected 1st at least.

The Kings are going to want a lottery pick in return for BB. Why are they going to want a bunch of role players that will just fill up their roster?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves are going to want to get some real value for Covington. Protected 1st at least.

The Kings are going to want a lottery pick in return for BB. Why are they going to want a bunch of role players that will just fill up their roster?

They were getting Covington, who I value very highly. That is why I thought their side was reasonable.

But giving up Bjelica also? For Covington and a a lot of filler?

Probably not.

And the Minnesota part is just dumb. Shows total lack of understanding on how to value players.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were getting Covington, who I value very highly. That is why I thought their side was reasonable.

But giving up Bjelica also? For Covington and a a lot of filler?

Probably not.

And the Minnesota part is just dumb. Shows total lack of understanding on how to value players.

I rate Covington pretty highly. But a straight up trade of Cov for BB is a pretty bad deal for the Kings. Getting a bunch of bench players as filler actually makes it worse.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rate Covington pretty highly. But a straight up trade of Cov for BB is a pretty bad deal for the Kings. Getting a bunch of bench players as filler actually makes it worse.

I disagree on Covington vs. Bogdan.

Covington is on a team friendly deal through 2022. Bogdan will almost certainly be making more $ next season and maybe by a lot.

I actually favor Covington for that reason. But it is close.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Covington is on a team friendly deal through 2022. Bogdan will almost certainly be making more $ next season and maybe by a lot.

I actually favor Covington for that reason. But it is close.

The problem is that Covington only can do 2 things. Shoot 3s and play D. He has no court vision and his handle. BB is a better shooter with a better handle and is 3 years younger.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that Covington only can do 2 things. Shoot 3s and play D. He has no court vision and his handle. BB is a better shooter with a better handle and is 3 years younger.

Agree with all that.

But Covington is a better defender and will be making less money.

I don’t think they difference in production will be worth how much more Bogdan will be making. And quite a few teams out there would probably have a greater need for Covington’s skill set.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Covington is on a team friendly deal through 2022. Bogdan will almost certainly be making more $ next season and maybe by a lot.I actually favor Covington for that reason. But it is close.
You are both FUCKING IDIOTS. Your TROLL trade ideas do not favor the Bucks, the gods' own favored team, nearly enough. If either of you TROLLS had any clue about the NBA at all you would know all players The Bucks desire will find their way to The Good Land on a team-friendly deal. FUCKING TROLL IDIOTS!