• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Wildcard round

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing with a fool is pointless. I surrender
Admitting you were foolish is a good first step. I accept your humility. You can do better next time.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitting you were foolish is a good first step. I accept your humility. You can do better next time.
Nice! The old "I know you are but what am I" routine. I used to kill with that one in the third grade.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! The old "I know you are but what am I" routine. I used to kill with that one in the third grade.
Because the comment I replied to was adult? :L

You keep blathering on about something that no one agrees with you on and making false statements to support it. When confronted your only counter was to call names.

Might be time for you to just move on already lol

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the comment I replied to was adult? :L

You keep blathering on about something that no one agrees with you on and making false statements to support it. When confronted your only counter was to call names.

Might be time for you to just move on already lol
You made foolish comments and when you got called on it you responded with the childish "I Know You are....." nonsense and you got made to look like a fool. You learned, and now you won't make that same mistake again.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made foolish comments and when you got called on it you responded with the childish "I Know You are....." nonsense and you got made to look like a fool. You learned, and now you won't make that same mistake again.
Lol what? You blew nonsense about 100 years of baseball and I set you straight that there wasn't any playoffs for the first 100 years. You may not like facts, but those are the facts. I then straightened you out that no home game isn't new either. You can't have a one game playoff that is played in both cities. So you were 0-2. After that you had nothing to add but a personal attack and I fed it back to you.

Here you still are going on after a loss.

Deal with it

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol what? You blew nonsense about 100 years of baseball and I set you straight that there wasn't any playoffs for the first 100 years. You may not like facts, but those are the facts. I then straightened you out that no home game isn't new either. You can't have a one game playoff that is played in both cities. So you were 0-2. After that you had nothing to add but a personal attack and I fed it back to you.

Here you still are going on after a loss.

Deal with it
You got embarrassed by your 3rd grade "I Know You Are......." routine. I should have gone easier on you but you brought it on yourself with your juvenile responses. Perhaps if you learned to read better and hadn't made the ludicrous claim that I wanted a one-game playoff, things wouldn't always go so badly for you on this board

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got embarrassed by your 3rd grade "I Know You Are......." routine. I should have gone easier on you but you brought it on yourself with your juvenile responses. Perhaps if you learned to read better and hadn't made the ludicrous claim that I wanted a one-game playoff, things wouldn't always go so badly for you on this board
You can't show me where I said you personally wanted a one game playoff. I asked you if you'd rather go back to that given that you hate what replaced it. So more red herrings because you again can't accept that your claims were proven false. There hasn't been 100 years of playoffs more or less has this format violated it. The format of the playoffs that started in 1969 has changed several times over the last 53 years. This was not the first year of teams playing without a home game. You were wrong, are still wrong, and will continue to blather on about nonsense and personal attacks. It's all you have.

That's about all you've ever done on this site so nothing shocking here.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't show me where I said you personally wanted a one game playoff. I asked you if you'd rather go back to that given that you hate what replaced it. So more red herrings because you again can't accept that your claims were proven false. There hasn't been 100 years of playoffs more or less has this format violated it. The format of the playoffs that started in 1969 has changed several times over the last 53 years. This was not the first year of teams playing without a home game. You were wrong, are still wrong, and will continue to blather on about nonsense and personal attacks. It's all you have.

That's about all you've ever done on this site so nothing shocking here.
"You can't have a one game playoff that is played in both cities. So you were 0-2."

Here is your quote, Cletus. Now please stop digging your hole deeper. You look foolish.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You can't have a one game playoff that is played in both cities. So you were 0-2."

Here is your quote, Cletus. Now please stop digging your hole deeper. You look foolish.
So you took that as me saying that YOU wanted a one game playoff? You aren't that dim witted are you?

You claimed over 100 years of playoff history they never done this before.

I attempted to help inform you they didn't have playoffs over the first 100 years AND this wasn't the first time they had playoff games without a city getting a home game.

You can keep trying to move the goalposts, but the quote you tried to use was clearly about your claim that there hadn't ever been a playoff before without both teams getting home games.

Going to keep this up? Or have you finally had enough embarrassment?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you took that as me saying that YOU wanted a one game playoff? You aren't that dim witted are you?

You claimed over 100 years of playoff history they never done this before.

I attempted to help inform you they didn't have playoffs over the first 100 years AND this wasn't the first time they had playoff games without a city getting a home game.

You can keep trying to move the goalposts, but the quote you tried to use was clearly about your claim that there hadn't ever been a playoff before without both teams getting home games.

Going to keep this up? Or have you finally had enough embarrassment?
LOL! There are so many inaccuracies in your post above I can't even tell if you are serious or not. Someone take the shovel away from Cletus before he digs his hole so deep he can't get out.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I can't even count the inaccuracies in your post above. Someone take the shovel away from Cletus before he digs his hole so deep he can't get out.
Sure, give one example. So far your lack of understanding of baseball history has shown and your only response has been name calling, distraction, red herrings, and goalpost moving.

This wasn't the first year they had teams in the playoffs that didn't get a home game. That's a fact.
They did not have actual playoffs for the last 100 years. Before 1969 they did not play games to decide who won each league, they just awarded pennants to the top of each and they went on to the WS. That also is a fact.

You once again won't respond to those with actual data. It will be some other juvenile nonsense. It's all you have.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, give one example. So far your lack of understanding of baseball history has shown and your only response has been name calling, distraction, red herrings, and goalpost moving.

This wasn't the first year they had teams in the playoffs that didn't get a home game. That's a fact.
They did not have actual playoffs for the last 100 years. Before 1969 they did not play games to decide who won each league, they just awarded pennants to the top of each and they went on to the WS. That also is a fact.

You once again won't respond to those with actual data. It will be some other juvenile nonsense. It's all you have.
LOL! Too funny. You cannot see how silly you look. Continuing with this ridiculous tack is not helping your attempt to hide your embarrassment. I've already apologized for making you look foolish; just give up Cletus, and move on

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Too funny. You cannot see how silly you look. Continuing with this ridiculous tack is not helping your attempt to hide your embarrassment. I've already apologized for making you look foolish; just give up Cletus, and move on
Thanks for proving my point. Much appreciated.