• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, it was 2 years ago. He tore his MCL (grade 2 tear) during the NFC Championship game, didn't keep playing, and was crucified for being a pussy.

I remember him getting crucified for that and I admire Griffin for wanting to stay in but it was clear he was vulnerable and Shanahan should have taken him out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I thought the criticism of Cutler for not playing was incredibly stupid. Those guys literally risk their lives playing in the NFL. I would NEVER question the toughness of a hurt player. As someone watching on TV, that's ridiculous.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The competitor in me wants Seattle and the Broncos or Patriots.

Beat the best to prove without a doubt who's the best. If you can't do that then you don't deserve it anyways.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D-line worries me more than Atlanta's WRs do.

just talking about after watching today, i don't feel impressed with Seattle's defense.... nothing that they had earlier prior to the playoffs....

Redskins was pushing them and making their way vs them... then WSH screwed up....

Idk what our CBs will do vs Atl WRs.....

i could honestly be overrating ATL to begin with. When it comes to playoffs, i get conservative and reserve with optimism....

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he get like this all of the sudden? He certainly was not like that in Buffalo or at Cal.

Now their reporting 20 for 132 - Monster Day!! The 'Hawks are no joke, their playing at a very high level right now.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
just talking about after watching today, i don't feel impressed with Seattle's defense.... nothing that they had earlier prior to the playoffs....

Redskins was pushing them and making their way vs them... then WSH screwed up....

Idk what our CBs will do vs Atl WRs.....

i could honestly be overrating ATL to begin with. When it comes to playoffs, i get conservative and reserve with optimism....

I actually agree. The Skins put some serious drives on them and I thought RGIII getting hurt even more after the second drive really derailed what the Skins wanted to do. After that Seattle didn't have to worry about RGIII running so a lot of those play action and read options lost a lot of their punch.

If RGIII was healthy I'm not going to say the Skins win but it's a much closer and competitive game.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Granted I'm in a bit of a bad mood here but in Fox's preview of GB/SF next week, did they even mention any of the 49ers injuries? I was just a few seconds late in hearing the beginning. I heard them mention how GB is dealing with some injuries but nothing on the 49ers. Go figure.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted I'm in a bit of a bad mood here but in Fox's preview of GB/SF next week, did they even mention any of the 49ers injuries? I was just a few seconds late in hearing the beginning. I heard them mention how GB is dealing with some injuries but nothing on the 49ers. Go figure.

no...

but strahan just mentioned Justin smith as i type...

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There you go

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In response to earlier question on who do we wanna play. I hate the shehawks as much as anyone, but I hope they win in atlanta which gives us another game at home after beating gb. There would be no greater satisfaction than shutting the mouths of carroll, sherman, etc etc etc.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeff Darlington:

Shanahan: "We would not play Robert if we thought he could further injure LCL." He says James Andrews was among those who cleared him today.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ESPN Stats and Info:

The Seahawks 224 rushing yards are their most ever in a postseason game

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About about we worry about the Packers before we talk about who we'd rather play in the NFCCG?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip...........Bayless:

Hope Dr. Andrews is pleased w/ self, publicly going after Shanahan, creating doubt in RG3's mind by saying still nervous about RG3's knee.