• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Weekend Game Thread

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta respect the Skins' D. Those guys have played hard all game.

i know what you mean by that but i felt their tackling was atrocious and some missed assignments really hurt them...

didnt help when the offense went MIA

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just wanted to say that I answered Seattle easily when the question was posed, "which NFC West team is the biggest threat to the Niners this season."

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hankerson just not willing to risk getting hit at this point in the game. Great to see in a player.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, skins couldn't catch a cold on that drive.

And i really, REALLY hate Pete Carroll.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we root for Atlanta or Seattle?

Niners struggled against running teams like Seattle, Rams & Vikings, but Atlanta has played great at home.

Hmmmm.....

everyone keeps saying we match up well vs ATL... idk, i think i would want to avoid White/JJ/TG for my preference but at the same time I rather not play Seattle due to them knowing our game despite their unimpressive win in WSH....

tough call... idk what to say honestly... If Ryan is on, his on and could do more damage than Wilson but both can crumble easily(we would rock Wilson and that OL of theirs in our home)

AHHHH i'll root for the falcons then... bah...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The lockout really hurt them? As opposed to other teams? <vomit>

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
everyone keeps saying we match up well vs ATL... idk, i think i would want to avoid White/JJ/TG for my preference but at the same time I rather not play Seattle due to them knowing our game despite their unimpressive win in WSH....

tough call... idk what to say honestly... If Ryan is on, his on and could do more damage than Wilson but both can crumble easily(we would rock Wilson and that OL of theirs in our home)

AHHHH i'll root for the falcons then... bah...

In thinking about it, I think I would take Seattle. Two east coast games in a row. They're a physical team that could get banged up. And despite the debacle in Seattle, I still think we match up fairly well. Just can't get completely away from the run against them.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My prediction is Seattle beats Falcons & play the Niners in an all NFC West NFC Championship game.

I should probably root for Atlanta though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Richard Sherman is such a bitch. Williams should have done more damage.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch - 19 for 131 - Crazy!!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is Seattle beats Falcons & play the Niners in an all NFC West NFC Championship game.

I should probably root for Atlanta though.

I wouldn't mind another shot at them......

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have a question for everyone shredding the Skins for playing Griffing:

What was your stance on Cutler coming out last year?

I had 0 problem with him coming out. If your hurt bad enough to not be effective then you need to come out.

I think Cutler screwed himself in the public's eye though with his body language on the sideline. He just has that ho hum disinterested look that rubs people the wrong way and for a lot of people you want to see a guy that's upset that he's not in there and looks like he's in some pain.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I had 0 problem with him coming out. If your hurt bad enough to not be effective then you need to come out.

I think Cutler screwed himself in the public's eye though with his body language on the sideline. He just has that ho hum disinterested look that rubs people the wrong way and for a lot of people you want to see a guy that's upset that he's not in there and looks like he's in some pain.

For the record, are we talking about the NFC Championship game against the Packers 2 years ago?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, skins couldn't catch a cold on that drive.

And i really, REALLY hate Pete Carroll.

That face drives me crazy. And when his hair is slicked back in the rain and he's chewing that gum running up and down the sidelines, argh!

And look at Sherman now running his yap after Williams popped him in the face. Wow.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, Richard Sherman is an asshole! he shouldn't even be playing in this game and now he wants to start shit after the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In thinking about it, I think I would take Seattle. Two east coast games in a row. They're a physical team that could get banged up. And despite the debacle in Seattle, I still think we match up fairly well. Just can't get completely away from the run against them.

I'm really undecided... I wish nothing close to success for seattle as a fan. So i can't root for them.

maybe i'll have a better attitude after the GB game, cause I want to know what kind of niners team we're rolling with this time around.

I would hate to seattle get away with fouls with our WRs as they have all season long.

Falcons, they're beatable, easily but do I trust Brown and Cully/Rogers in maintaining their coverage and discipline vs White and JJ? Maybe Goldson would be the deal breaker but then there's TG.... of course it doesn't matter if our pass rush is there, will it? etc....

i'm not worried about their(atl) defense more so than our own Offense making self inflicted wounds.

Seattle at home or ATL on the road.... idk... :peep: