• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why your team team cuts em' down.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are ranked #1 in all the advanced metrics, and we play in the second best (behind the big 12) offensive league in the country. NOT the SEC or AAC, which is why, while your defenses are both incredible, they aren't ours.

Also each of your teams have one ELITE defender, ours has 3

Except where it counts most.. and that's where it ends grasshopper

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Arizona is sooooo great, how is it they lose to Oregon and UCLA, both unranked teams, IN MARCH????? Does that speak to the best of the best? OH, I forgot, your excuse, Ashley is gone...Losers always have an excuse. Just get ready to use it as you're going to need it.

you realize this thread is for people to say, IF their team wins, why it will happen, right?

Of course not, you are really unintelligent. Do I think we can win the national championship? Of course, because our defense is great. Do I think we WILL win, probably not. But I, unlike you, actually participated based on the topic of this thread.

Oregon and UCLA are both ranked higher than the only "good" team you have played in 2 months, and you just barely beat them the other day. So what is your point?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what in sam hell are you babbling about? What exactly does your post refer to?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and UCLA are both ranked higher than the only "good" team you have played in 2 months, and you just barely beat them the other day. So what is your point?

My point is you habitually praise Arizona(nothing wrong with that) and habitually discredit all other conferences, teams and people. I have a problem with your lack of class.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is you habitually praise Arizona(nothing wrong with that) and habitually discredit all other conferences, teams and people. I have a problem with your lack of class.

I discredit the SEC, not Florida
I discredit the ACC, not UVA or Duke (but kinda UNC)

You are blind and think that if there are a couple good teams in the conference then that conference MUST be good, right!?!

I would be classier if you didn't make lots of really awful posts that show a lack of insight/knowledge of college bball. It's probably not your fault. Daddy didn't have you playing/watching at an early age, and that's OK. But your IMO posts just piss me off because I don't respect your opinion. Sorry brah

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this. You'll win because you're good. You're not the best, though.

Top defenses IMO are Cincy, tOSU, Lousiville, and Virginia.

And Cincy is going down. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I discredit the SEC, not Florida
I discredit the ACC, not UVA or Duke (but kinda UNC)

I would be classier if you didn't make lots of really awful posts that show a lack of insight/knowledge of college bball. Sorry brah

Had you not been at the been at the bottom and me at the top of the pick-em thread; your post might make some since. Sorry; it's you that needs to learn something about the game...."grasshopper".

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone who has seen Arizona play and/or looked at the national defensive stats for half a second... could not label them as an elite defensive team.

Anyway... my reason:

Beacuse 9 of the last 11 champions were rated #1 in per-possession defense... and this year that's Arizona.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My good folks....SU's gonna win it all.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone who has seen Arizona play and/or looked at the national defensive stats for half a second... could not label them as an elite defensive team.

Anyway... my reason:

Beacuse 9 of the last 11 champions were rated #1 in per-possession defense... and this year that's Arizona.

9 of 11 huh.....So for SU....

post-16805-So-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-YUXt.gif

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Arizona is sooooo great, how is it they lose to Oregon and UCLA, both unranked teams, IN MARCH????? Does that speak to the best of the best? OH, I forgot, your excuse, Ashley is gone...Losers always have an excuse. Just get ready to use it as you're going to need it.

This is a surprisingly amateur argument. This sounds like an argument poised by

A) someone who just barely started discussing college basketball online for the first time
B) someone who is still in high school

If you're going to call out losing two close games to tournament teams as a way to criticize a team... you will have no one left.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My good folks....SU's gonna win it all.

I've got SU in my final four... I know they hit a rough patch, but I really think people bailed off of that wagon WAY too fast.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had you not been at the been at the bottom and me at the top of the pick-em thread; your post might make some since. Sorry; it's you that needs to learn something about the game...."grasshopper".[/QUOTE]

Florida fans like em some grasshopper. Luckily for me....I'm a weed hopper.

pot-leaf-peace-sign.jpg

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a surprisingly amateur argument. This sounds like an argument poised by

A) someone who just barely started discussing college basketball online for the first time
B) someone who is still in high school

If you're going to call out losing two close games to tournament teams as a way to criticize a team... you will have no one left.

How is it surprising. Runeman's arguments have consistently been lacking any true insight. He goes right along with the "pundits" he hears on tv. He probably has Ok St in his championship game because he believes digger phelps knows what he is talking about "because he is on tv, duh".

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know there are only two teams that haven't gone through rough patches at any part of the season. Florida and WSU, I guess you have those two in the Final Four. Because going by what you said nobody is any good.

This is the most crazy basketball season I have seen maybe ever. I guarantee there will be so many off-the-wall upsets. I am going by matchups, fuck if a team is playing good or not. This is like a new season to start off come March.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it surprising. Runeman's arguments have consistently been lacking any true insight. He goes right along with the "pundits" he hears on tv. He probably has Ok St in his championship game because he believes digger phelps knows what he is talking about "because he is on tv, duh".

I just meant surprising to see on the CBB forum on SportsHoopla in general, not for Runeman, who I haven't had much interaction with.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just meant surprising to see on the CBB forum on SportsHoopla in general, not for Runeman, who I haven't had much interaction with.

wow you should read more ACC/SEC threads if you want some straight up entertainment.