• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why was florida even ranked this week?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^
your team with the exact same resume wouldnt have been ranked if they were a b10 member this season.

Whatever dood...no fucks given.

Have you ever considered that it might be because UF is America's University...beloved by the masses? Michigan is a faggot school in a dying state. So, nobody really cares what you think. If it wasn't for all the NY Jews bringing out of state tuition and brains to UM, they'd probably just close the place up and forget it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tough day against a ranked 7 - 0 team.

Congrats on your squeakin' one out against Iowa though...that's another quality B10 win. :laugh3:

I will take a win against #1 redzone D in the nation, a top 10 rushing defense. And the #7 rushing attack.

Florida got fisted by Mizzou. There offense is shit, man ohh man that coach is a winner as well.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in that post did i state that florida had a shot at a title?

I said that no one ever won a title in the middle of a season, which implies that the season is not over, so rankings dont matter.
um yeah they do, they help fellow sec teams SOS which then helps bama's SOS. saying that rankings dont mater is only something a dumb gump would say

And i dont need to justify anything to you. you are nobody but a pimple on the ass of life and certainly not some football guru who has a say in anything.

Bama doesnt need help with its SoS its in front and deservedly so, 2 time defending and all, the others i dont care about. Fact remains, no one wins titles in the middle of a season.

Florida played a tough schedule last year and they finished with 2 losses. 1 to a ranked Georgia team and one to a ranked Louisville team. That is why they were ranked this year and that is no different than any other team has a chance at.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Florida might have 6 wins. They will have 5, but they could lose to Vandy.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take a win against #1 redzone D in the nation, a top 10 rushing defense. And the #7 rushing attack.

Florida got fisted by Mizzou. There offense is shit, man ohh man that coach is a winner as well.

Yet you guys are still obsessed with UF, even this year. Pretty funny. Still can’t get that Football / Basketball NC game loss thing out of your head huh?

:laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you guys are still obsessed with UF, even this year. Pretty funny. Still can’t get that Football / Basketball NC game loss thing out of your head huh?

:laugh3:

Why would I be obsessed with a shit team. :laugh3:

The scUM fan might be.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dood...no fucks given.

Have you ever considered that it might be because UF is America's University...beloved by the masses? Michigan is a faggot school in a dying state. So, nobody really cares what you think. If it wasn't for all the NY Jews bringing out of state tuition and brains to UM, they'd probably just close the place up and forget it.

Pro top: saying "faggot" makes you look ignorant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they play in the SEC. ND had more reasons to be ranked and also Arizona State.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't argue. We haven't had a decent coach since Spurrier. Zook was a great recruiter but otherwise we've had nothing but absolute garbage.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue. We haven't had a decent coach since Spurrier. Zook was a great recruiter but otherwise we've had nothing but absolute garbage.

Yeah, because Urbs stink up the place with those two Nattys he gave you. I'm sure some Gator fans also blame this blow out on Meyer for his lack of recruiting while at Florida.

:yahoo:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because Urbs stink up the place with those two Nattys he gave you. I'm sure some Gator fans also blame this blow out on Meyer for his lack of recruiting while at Florida.

No. Zook's players gave Urbie a NC, and Tebow gave him another. As far as Natty's, Gators don't drink that crap.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Zook's players gave Urbie a NC, and Tebow gave him another. As far as Natty's, Gators don't drink that crap.

Yeah, you also don't give credit where credit is do.

Just keep drinking Muschamp's cool aid.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CUM was just a douche. He inherited a world of talent AND a great DC and OC. Yet, he's not likable, micromanages like a fag and the great staff he inherited couldn't wait to GTFO. So, he brings-in the predictable moron from OH, Addazio, and flubs a season with mega talent wasted. As if that's not bad enough, he was too busy having a nervouse breakdown and being a premadonna to recruit and leaves us average.

He's the worst thing that happened to UF since the Michelin Man. If only CUM could've taken all the other Ohio transplanted dickheads with him.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CUM was just a douche. He inherited a world of talent AND a great DC and OC. Yet, he's not likable, micromanages like a fag and the great staff he inherited couldn't wait to GTFO. So, he brings-in the predictable moron from OH, Addazio, and flubs a season with mega talent wasted. As if that's not bad enough, he was too busy having a nervouse breakdown and being a premadonna to recruit and leaves us average.

He's the worst thing that happened to UF since the Michelin Man. If only CUM could've taken all the other Ohio transplanted dickheads with him.

I love this....

Juice writes the funniest shit when he's fired up. :laugh3:

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot CUM...brought two ships

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this....

Juice writes the funniest shit when he's fired up. :laugh3:

:suds:

lol. :suds:

You know I paid 600 bucks so CUM could go backwater fishing here one day before one of his few appearances at an alumni thing. The poor bastard really was SO out of place. He had on a brand new Columbia fishing shirt, shorts and Sperry shoes with a matching hat....looked just like one of those tourists who gets off the plane and puts on all that shit he bought from a fishing catalogue far away.

You could tell he was having anxiety problems too. When too many people got around him he'd get glassy eyed, start rubbing his temples and look for a way outta' the room. Seriously, you could tell he was suffering and I'm sure being way out of his element didn't help. IMO, he was way outta' his league too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unappreciative douche. He came there to give you ships, and you expect him to give everyone hugs and kisses...I'm sure he really wanted to live in shitty Florida---shit