• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the dick?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I relate to Suh. And when he talks about loving the fans of Detroit, he's talking to fans like me who always had his back while a lot of other fans wanted him suspended, or even released each time he had an issue. I'm not one of the fans that turned on him. So I'm a fan of his for life.

Just because there's a lion logo on the helmet doesn't mean you have to accept mediocrity. I don't accept or settle for below average with anything else in my life, so why settle when it comes to sports?

Fuck Mayhew. And fuck Lewand. They've been here 14 years. 0 titles. 0 playoff wins.

Maybe year 15 he finally breaks out, eh?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm digging the vibe here.......Lions fan first and foremost......But boy I get grief for also being a Seahawks fan since the 4th grade......

I'm pissed the Seahawks have been too 3 superbowls in 10 years and the seahawks have always sucked.......apprently they have managment that is doing something right......Meanwhile the Lions still Toil away at mediocre.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daggum... 4th grade? Explains a lot of your fandom for them. I would talk about watching Kenny Easley play some sweet S. Then I would get my loyalty questioned by some and Smitty asking me who the dick is Kenny Easley?
Don't remember Zorn to Largent too much. Just old clips. Do remember Kreig to Largent and loved Curt Warner being a PSU fan as a kid. I also remember my mom correcting me when I would always get Chuck Knox and Chuck Noll mixed up.

No Smitty not Kurt Warner a QB. Curt the RB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the same thing with The Chucks back in the day.

And I've got a Dave Krieg fumble comment that I'm not going to make also. For the good of the board.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Im not going to make the comment I want to make. But imgunna make another one.

Dave Krieg was a Pro-Bowler 3 times. Only one of those times was he not a league leader in either Ints or Fumbles. (24 picks in '84, 18 fumbles in '89. The other PB year, '88, he only played in 9 games. What the dick?)

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I relate to Suh. And when he talks about loving the fans of Detroit, he's talking to fans like me who always had his back while a lot of other fans wanted him suspended, or even released each time he had an issue. I'm not one of the fans that turned on him. So I'm a fan of his for life.

Just because there's a lion logo on the helmet doesn't mean you have to accept mediocrity. I don't accept or settle for below average with anything else in my life, so why settle when it comes to sports?

Fuck Mayhew. And fuck Lewand. They've been here 14 years. 0 titles. 0 playoff wins.

Don't worry, we will draft the 2nd best defensive player in the draft to make it up to you.

bilde

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never turned my back on Suh either. I still like Suh. I'll still enjoy seeing him play in Miami. But if you're going to dump on the Lions for mediocrity, I really don't see how you're going to praise the Dolphins. The 8-8ers. The last 6 years they've been between 6-10 and 8-8 every season. The last 14 years are pretty much the same as the Lions, a few winning seasons, a few disasters, bad drafting, bad signings, a lot of coaches, no playoff wins and no real chance to win anything. The only real difference is the Lions have more talent and the Dolphins the fan base sucks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never turned my back on Suh either. I still like Suh. I'll still enjoy seeing him play in Miami. But if you're going to dump on the Lions for mediocrity, I really don't see how you're going to praise the Dolphins. The 8-8ers. The last 6 years they've been between 6-10 and 8-8 every season. The last 14 years are pretty much the same as the Lions, a few winning seasons, a few disasters, bad drafting, bad signings, a lot of coaches, no playoff wins and no real chance to win anything. The only real difference is the Lions have more talent and the Dolphins the fan base sucks.

Go vote in the awful streak poll.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Alex, I'll take Suh and Detroit Lions 2015 Offseason for $800 please"

when he talks about loving the fans of Detroit, he's.........

"What is lying?"

That's correct, pick again.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Suh led all DT's in 5 major categories.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a kid who is now a Bears fan solely because of Brian Urlacher

So, we're Brian Urlacher fans because of a stripper, a VERY HOT, stripper!!!!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a kid who is now a Bears fan solely because of Brian Urlacher

So, we're Brian Urlacher fans because of a stripper, a VERY HOT, stripper!!!!!

Ohhhhh I knew!!! I did tell him the story of my (our) Urlacher fandom.

It started out as..." I can almost get a chub when seeing a Urlacher jersey"

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second.... You two are Urlacher fans!?!

I know with out a doubt I can speak for Chief602 here. Not so much a fan of him, but damn sure a fan of what was under that jersey one night. Dem were some tig ole bitties.

You questioning our loyalty? I can answer I am loyal to boobies and of course back dimples. She had those also.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know with out a doubt I can speak for Chief602 here. Not so much a fan of him, but damn sure a fan of what was under that jersey one night. Dem were some tig ole bitties.

You questioning our loyalty? I can answer I am loyal to boobies and of course back dimples. She had those also.
Oh no, not questioning loyalty. Or loyalties. Was just thrown aback. Clarification was needed is all.

Back dimples and boobies are an undefeatable combination, I think. Was this Urlacher jersey worn by a "waitress"?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, not questioning loyalty. Or loyalties. Was just thrown aback. Clarification was needed is all.

Back dimples and boobies are an undefeatable combination, I think. Was this Urlacher jersey worn by a "waitress"?
A cocktail waitress in a Dolly Pardon wig you ask?. No, she was not. May have been a little on the trashy side though. However she did get tipped rather well by me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cocktail waitress in a Dolly Pardon wig you ask?. No, she was not. May have been a little on the trashy side though. However she did get tipped rather well by me.
I've got 9 to 5 in my head now.

Along with the thought of a DubT girl "waiting tables" wearing a #54, shakin' what 'er momma gave 'er.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was not loyal to Urlacher or the Bears though. She took off the jersey and tossed it aside like it was a Suh jersey.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was not loyal to Urlacher or the Bears though. She took off the jersey and tossed it aside like it was a Suh jersey.
That's unacceptable!

Disloyal tig ol' biddies might as well be saggy ol' biddies. Still worth signing to the vet minimum though. (Aren't they all?) For depth.....