• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the dick?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are expressing their concerns about the team. Not concerns about how someone else's concerns are wrong.

See how this works. I make my opinion to feel what I stated was correct.
I'm not saying they're wrong, just that I can't stand the constant bitching, especially after an 11 win season. They bitch, I bitch, nobody is right or wrong...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize by making a post or copying a post and making a case against someone's opinion is implying their view may be wrong? We all do it everyday here. This is how we discuss things.
Opinions cannot, by board definition, be right or wrong...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever say it did?

It still baffles me that those who complain about the team are protected by the "right to express their opinion," yet if I want to express my opinion, and bitch about their constant bitching, I'm apparently not allowed to do so. What's up with that? It's cool to bitch about the team, but not to bitch about those doing the bitching? I don't get it...

Just so you know, I fully support the Freedom of Bitching Act.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions cannot, by board definition, be right or wrong...

I do agree with said theory.

I will say people have changed or swayed my view more their direction. Without thinking or implying I am a blissful idiot, but by simply telling their opinion and not that I am just flat out wrong.

I have hijacked this thread enough. You can get the last word and forever be right.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stuff is pretty mild. I grew up watching fights break out at high school football games.

The action on the field was pretty intense too.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're free to vent, it's the irrationality I take issue towards...

:L Other than you not agreeing with it why is it irrational? That's what I take issue with. You are saying I am irrational.

how does someone get upset and choose to take issue with someone else's thoughts, beliefs, or opinions? Every time that happens it's an attack on that person individually.

What person on this board am I going after with my rants against this front office? No one, I simply hate those two clowns and think they are incompetent fools. I've given plenty of justification as to why. Irrational in my thought process and decision making is probably the last descriptor a rational person would use to describe me dude.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Other than you not agreeing with it why is it irrational? That's what I take issue with. You are saying I am irrational.

how does someone get upset and choose to take issue with someone else's thoughts, beliefs, or opinions? Every time that happens it's an attack on that person individually.

What person on this board am I going after with my rants against this front office? No one, I simply hate those two clowns and think they are incompetent fools. I've given plenty of justification as to why. Irrational in my thought process and decision making is probably the last descriptor a rational person would use to describe me dude.
That one came off bad. He called out you and Swarm by name, and I meant that as more of a blanket statement. Didn't realize how that read till just now. My bad.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions went 4-12 after the last time they made the playoffs. Schedule gets way tougher in 2015, and this team is something like 3-38 vs winning teams. Not hate, just acknowledging history.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been following the Phins since the Strock and Woodley days. (That is pre Marino for younger kids)Killer b's were fun to watch. Blackwood brothers. Kim Bokamper was my favorite athlete back then. Young kid influenced by my cousins fav team. So Suh going there is not so sour for me. I would always cheer the Lions first, but I still follow many teams from my younger days. Does not make me less a fan, does it?

As for the guys sporting a Dolphin logo... I chalk it up to to getting exactly what this thread is for. A rise from some. It worked I guess.
It's almost like yer in my brain sometimes. (Sometimes I'm just trying to get into peoples heads. So I know the feeling. But when it comes to AFC teams I like, it doesn't take much. As a kid, Harbaugh=Colts, Wheatley=Raiders, Kosar=Browns, Kevin Greene = Steelers, Derrick Thomas=Chiefs, there were others. I like football a lot more than I like the Lions.)

Who the dick are Strock and Woodley? Was Kim Bokamper on the LPGA tour er sumthing? (I'm assuming they all played for THE Miami Dolphins, and would LOVE to hear more aboot them, on as many threads as possible.)
My phone autocorrected fuck to dick. It made me laugh; so I left it.
I thought it was funny.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me loyalty is loyalty. Does it really matter if it's a team or a player. Does it have to be within your view to be right? I work with a kid who is now a Bears fan solely because of Brian Urlacher. This kid is from Oklahoma. His loyalty for the Bears grew from loyalty to a player.

There have been plenty of teams over the years that I enjoyed watching because of one player or a few players. I only have 1 team though and it doesn't matter who the players are.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the Dolphins, but there is only one team that I will unconsciously collectively call we, and it is the Detroit Lions.