• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Les Miles such a scumbag dooshbag?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMU took the fall for what Texas, A&M, Arkansas and Houston were doing. They were scapegoats and punished too harsh. Those are facts.
Here is another fact, Les Miles is a doosherino.

2d0j4v5.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mad, just sad. College football has become a joke because of dooshaholics like Les Miles

Wait, what? Do you have any clue about the history of college football? I'm pretty sure that's an SMU logo in your favorites. Are you oblivious?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets all remember Les Miles is a "Michigan Man"

Yea it's not the same as lying to the NCAA, knowing your players are hanging out at a tattoo parlor being investigated by the feds for narcotics or trading gear for marijuana.

At least Les hash't written a book about morals like Tressel.

The fact an OSU fan would pipe off about a dirty coach just is dripping with hypocrisy!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partying is ok. Letting student athletes get free grades is dooshey. Face it, Les is bringing the sport down.

Don't be upset.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it's not the same as lying to the NCAA, knowing your players are hanging out at a tattoo parlor being investigated by the feds for narcotics or trading gear for marijuana.

At least Les hash't written a book about morals like Tressel.

The fact an OSU fan would pipe off about a dirty coach just is dripping with hypocrisy!
Wait you mean Tressel didn't tell the NCAA about tattoos? Oh no that is much worse that paying players by coaches which means Miles knew and lied too, academic fraud, no show jobs and hostesses. Don't forget the current "Michigan Man" who lets convicted felons play after one game suspensions. And don't forget Michigan has the most wins vacated in the NCAA. This can be checked but I think they even have more than PSU. How bad do you have to be to beat out a pedo?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait you mean Tressel didn't tell the NCAA about tattoos? Oh no that is much worse that paying players by coaches which means Miles knew and lied too, academic fraud, no show jobs and hostesses. Don't forget the current "Michigan Man" who lets convicted felons play after one game suspensions. And don't forget Michigan has the most wins vacated in the NCAA. This can be checked but I think they even have more than PSU. How bad do you have to be to beat out a pedo?

Oh the hypocrisy of OSU fans.

Last coach a liar and the current coach ignores. Must be great living in the glass house.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the hypocrisy of OSU fans.

Last coach a liar and the current coach ignores. Must be great living in the glass house.
Current coach ignores what, the felon playing on scUM? Or is it the fact Meyer has never had a team sanctioned by the NCAA while Hoke has? Or is it that scUM has the most vacated wins in the NCAA? Or is it that one of their favorite sons Harbaugh even called out scUM when he didn't want to coach there? Yes there is hypocrisy going on its just up north. Watch that glass house when you have a convicted felon watching the door.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current coach ignores what, the felon playing on scUM? Or is it the fact Meyer has never had a team sanctioned by the NCAA while Hoke has? Or is it that scUM has the most vacated wins in the NCAA? Or is it that one of their favorite sons Harbaugh even called out scUM when he didn't want to coach there? Yes there is hypocrisy going on its just up north. Watch that glass house when you have a convicted felon watching the door.

Congratulations you can turn every thread into a hate UofM thread. Doesn't change the fact you blew a chance at a national championship because your coach was a liar and Meyer was stupid to take a 6-6 team to a bowl!

Pot meet kettle, kettle pot!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations you can turn every thread into a hate UofM thread. Doesn't change the fact you blew a chance at a national championship because your coach was a liar and Meyer was stupid to take a 6-6 team to a bowl!

Pot meet kettle, kettle pot!
Ignorance is bliss. Meyer did not take the team to a bowl, Luke was the coach in the bowl. They blew a shot, I didn't. However they still beat scUM. Keep that felon at the door helps keep that glass house safe.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you Big 10 honks get out of my thread?

:happy:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles is a db? Was he underpaying his players at OK State or something? I'm sure he's going with the SEC pay rate right now.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This thread is dedicated to dooshnasity of Les Miles and his derailment of our beloved college gridiron sport. Makes me so angry that Les is lying.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid the other story is going to bury this one. Sorry bro.