• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why in the hell wasn't Janis and Abbrederis Starting in reg season????

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a great AZ defense and they smoked them for 11 rec, 2 TD, and 200+ yards. WTF, why was slow trash WR's that can't get open that can't catch starting over them?? The only reason they started was due to injuries and that's the only way the better players get a chance to play. Either this coaching staff is the worst judge of talent or they just want to play the higher paid/higher drafted player.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they have better receivers, who got hurt ,,,,,,,,,,, yuh?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they have better receivers, who got hurt ,,,,,,,,,,, yuh?

Better??? Everybody has been questioning their speed, ability to get open and catch the ball all season. Now these two come in and have a better game than any of those WR's that were starting over them all year.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm, GoldenSpur? Adams was clearly the worst receiver in the league of those who got several targets per game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm, GoldenSpur? Adams was clearly the worst receiver in the league of those who got several targets per game.

Agreed, but for some reason the coaches kept his scrub ass in and Janis/abb on the bench to rot.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is not that good? Before those 2 hail mary catches, he had 5 catches for 44 yards.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is not that good? Before those 2 hail mary catches, he had 5 catches for 44 yards.

He caught those in crunch time against your best DB's that's pretty solid, not to many WR's can catch back to back bombs vs elite DB's in the postseason on the road in double coverage. You just have to give the man credit even if he's not on your team.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Janis can't run proper routes. He cost the Packers a TD by running the wrong route early in the game. Rodgers doesn't trust him.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Janis can't run proper routes. He cost the Packers a TD by running the wrong route early in the game. Rodgers doesn't trust him.

He ran pretty good routes today other than that one. The truth is the receivers sucked all season for the Pack so they should've at least put these guys in for competition at the very least. Especially Abb as he gets open with ease.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Adams has been the worst WR with multiple targets per game this season.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Adams has been the worst WR with multiple targets per game this season.

Adams has been playing injured all year. Let's see what he does next year. Abbrederis has always performed when he gets time, so I have know idea why he didn't play a bigger role down the stretch.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams has been playing injured all year. Let's see what he does next year. Abbrederis has always performed when he gets time, so I have know idea why he didn't play a bigger role down the stretch.

When he was healthy, Adams was dropping passes or complaining to the refs. I feel like he's Finley 2.0 gets all the praise from the coaching staff and Rodgers and shows glimpses of greatness but isn't consistent enough. Abb was injured too I believe.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He caught those in crunch time against your best DB's that's pretty solid, not to many WR's can catch back to back bombs vs elite DB's in the postseason on the road in double coverage. You just have to give the man credit even if he's not on your team.

He caught HAIL MARYs. These aren't bombs, they are prayers. The first was against our 4th best CB & the TD was a jump ball in the endzone in which PP happen to be in that zone, not actually covering him.

He made some great catches on scramble hail marys. But prior to those miracle catches, he had done little.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He caught HAIL MARYs. These aren't bombs, they are prayers. The first was against our 4th best CB & the TD was a jump ball in the endzone in which PP happen to be in that zone, not actually covering him.

He made some great catches on scramble hail marys. But prior to those miracle catches, he had done little.

The first one was a bomb and that was pretty obvious, the second one was a hail mary and your best DB's had a chance but Janis put the team on his back and made an all pro play. Damn good player at 6'3 220 lbs 4.3 40 time he's Jordy 2.0 if he's given the chance.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a great AZ defense and they smoked them for 11 rec, 2 TD, and 200+ yards. WTF, why was slow trash WR's that can't get open that can't catch starting over them?? The only reason they started was due to injuries and that's the only way the better players get a chance to play. Either this coaching staff is the worst judge of talent or they just want to play the higher paid/higher drafted player.

Because Abb can't and won't ever stay healthy and Janis can't run routes. Just because one was a Badger and the other can run fast doesn't make them good after one game. Prisoner of the moment after a hailmary catch. Can you be any more of a homer? There solid 3rd or 4the wr's at best. It's reality guy. Take the homer glasses off please.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers score 20 points with those guys on the field and all of a sudden Jordy Nelson 2.0. Jordy Nelson woulod think you were stupid. There good number 3 or 4 wr's at best. Reality guy. Just saying.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers score 20 points with those guys on the field and all of a sudden Jordy Nelson 2.0. Jordy Nelson woulod think you were stupid. There good number 3 or 4 wr's at best. Reality guy. Just saying.

He has all the tools to be another Jordy but he's raw right now and hasn't been given the opportunity yet. Abb has had the injury issues but when healthy he gets open. Even Rodgers admits that when he's not throwing to him he's open quite frequently(after watching the film).

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one was a bomb and that was pretty obvious, the second one was a hail mary and your best DB's had a chance but Janis put the team on his back and made an all pro play. Damn good player at 6'3 220 lbs 4.3 40 time he's Jordy 2.0 if he's given the chance.

That was a broken play scramble prayer. That is all it was. And he won a jump ball for a TD. A good WR, this does not make. These weren't specific routes ran against DBs in coverage.

There is a reason he hardly did anything the rest of the game verses 1v1 coverage against 3rd & 4th CBs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a broken play scramble prayer. That is all it was. And he won a jump ball for a TD. A good WR, this does not make. These weren't specific routes ran against DBs in coverage.

There is a reason he hardly did anything the rest of the game verses 1v1 coverage against 3rd & 4th CBs.

Janis caught 5 passes before OT. He's only caught 2 passes all season because he was never given a chance, he doesn't even practice with Rodgers and the first team so the have no chemistry. My entire point is the Pack should've at least given him a chance to compete vs Adams and Jones as they were ineffective.