• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I doubt LeBron goes ANYWHERE next summer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians didnt choke

Your hypocrisy is showing again.

They had a 3-1 lead and blew it. You said that GSW choked when they had a 3-1 lead over the Cavs.

Same is true for the Injuns.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hypocrisy is showing again.

They had a 3-1 lead and blew it. You said that GSW choked when they had a 3-1 lead over the Cavs.

Same is true for the Injuns.
your inability to actually analyze is showing again.

Indians were the heavy underdogs in that series from Day 1.

To lump the Indians in the same conversation with the Warriors- while flattering- is the height of stupidity.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta see Kershaw acutally man up in the playoffs first.

Yeah, he really needs to step up in these playoffs. Being the best pitcher in baseball during the regular season doesn't mean a whole lot if you can't carry it over to the post season.

I'm hoping the time off that he had to take during the season because of injuries will help. I think his biggest problem has been that the Dodgers had to lean on him so much during the regular season, that he didn't have a lot left in the playoffs.

If memory serves, he was at the top, or very near it, in innings pitched over the past 4 years. This year, he won't be.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your inability to actually analyze is showing again.

Indians were the heavy underdogs in that series from Day 1.

To lump the Indians in the same conversation with the Warriors- while flattering- is the height of stupidity.

No, it's your hypocrisy again.

The Injuns were up 3-1. They lost. End of story.

You weren't accepting the Warriors excuses of Steph not being 100% and Draymond being out for game 5.

So your Injuns excuses aren't going to work either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's your hypocrisy again.

The Injuns were up 3-1. They lost. End of story.

You weren't accepting the Warriors excuses of Steph not being 100% and Draymond being out for game 5.

So your Injuns excuses aren't going to work either.
no, its your inability to do any kind of analysis that is once again impeding any kind of logical thought

Indians excuses? missing 60% of your starting rotation, is not an excuse its a fact

the Indians being underdogs to the red sox in the division series is a fact

the Indians being underdogs to the blue jays in the ALCS is a fact

the Indians being heavy underdogs to the Cubs in the World Series is a fact.

The Warriors were major favorites, not major underdogs, like the Indians...its a good try though

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he really needs to step up in these playoffs. Being the best pitcher in baseball during the regular season doesn't mean a whole lot if you can't carry it over to the post season.

I'm hoping the time off that he had to take during the season because of injuries will help. I think his biggest problem has been that the Dodgers had to lean on him so much during the regular season, that he didn't have a lot left in the playoffs.

If memory serves, he was at the top, or very near it, in innings pitched over the past 4 years. This year, he won't be.
so your excuse is Kershaw pitched a lot of innings? nice. Can Kluber use that one? he only started every third game for 3 straight series practically. lol.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, its your inability to do any kind of analysis that is once again impeding any kind of logical thought

Indians excuses? missing 60% of your starting rotation, is not an excuse its a fact

The Warriors were major favorites, not major underdogs, like the Indians...its a good try though

The Injuns were up 3-1. They choked and lost.

No excuses accepted.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your excuse is Kershaw pitched a lot of innings? nice. Can Kluber use that one? he only started every third game for 3 straight series practically. lol.

I see your lack of reading comprehension is showing again. Yes, he's pitched a lot of innings and looked tired. However, as I pointed out, he has to be better in the post season, period. Being the best pitcher in baseball during the regular season means nothing if he doesn't show it in the post season.

It looks like you're back to your bullshit of ignoring what is actually written just so you can argue. Not going to end well for you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only in your eyes.
How many players are on a MLB roster?
How many players are in a N.B.A. Finals roster rotation?

In baseball there are more ways to work around a pitcher being out.
Almost every season we see situations where relievers work together 1-3 innings each to compensate for a missing starter.

In the NBA, if the league MVP is limited, its pretty much tough shit.
If James bitches to the league to get Green suspended, its pretty much tough shit.

If the Warriors choked, then so did the Indians. End of story.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your eyes.
How many players are on a MLB roster?
How many players are in a N.B.A. Finals roster rotation?

In baseball there are more ways to work around a pitcher being out.
Almost every season we see situations where relievers work together 1-3 innings each to compensate for a missing starter.

In the NBA, if the league MVP is limited, its pretty much tough shit.
If James bitches to the league to get Green suspended, its pretty much tough shit.

If the Warriors choked, then so did the Indians. End of story.
so why where the Warriors heavy favorites?

why were the Indians heavy underdogs to the Cubs?

idiot

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cavaliers-designing-offense-optimize-kevin-150517912.html

“Kevin is going to have the best year that he’s had here,” Tyronn Lue, Cleveland’s coach, told ESPN.com this week. “I thought he was great anyway. You keep bringing up Bosh. What did Bosh average in Miami? Kevin averaged almost 20 [points] and 10 [rebounds] with two other All-Stars. If you are on a championship-caliber team, you have to sacrifice. But this year is going to be a big opportunity for him. We’re going to play through him more. He’s going to get those elbow touches again.”

The Cavs outscored opponents by almost 15 points per 100 possessions in the 227 minutes when Love and LeBron played without Irving, raising hope they can rampage the East even while waiting for Thomas. That depends on Love tapping into at least some of his old alpha dog vigor, just as Bosh did after James left Miami.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why where the Warriors heavy favorites?

why were the Indians heavy underdogs to the Cubs?

idiot

Heavy favorites?

Game 7 the Cubs were -120
Game 7 the Warriors were -5

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is going to kick some ass this year for the Cavs i get the feeling.

As long as he stays healthy he should be back in the All Star game pretty easily since the East really doesnt have that many great big men

Embiid, Porzingis, Turner are all young too.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cavaliers-designing-offense-optimize-kevin-150517912.html

“Kevin is going to have the best year that he’s had here,” Tyronn Lue, Cleveland’s coach, told ESPN.com this week. “I thought he was great anyway. You keep bringing up Bosh. What did Bosh average in Miami? Kevin averaged almost 20 [points] and 10 [rebounds] with two other All-Stars. If you are on a championship-caliber team, you have to sacrifice. But this year is going to be a big opportunity for him. We’re going to play through him more. He’s going to get those elbow touches again.”

The Cavs outscored opponents by almost 15 points per 100 possessions in the 227 minutes when Love and LeBron played without Irving, raising hope they can rampage the East even while waiting for Thomas. That depends on Love tapping into at least some of his old alpha dog vigor, just as Bosh did after James left Miami.

Where's the quotes to how many other teams, this summer when they were trying to trade him?

I see Lue is mentioning points and rebounds, but nothing about defense?
Why is that?
Is he planning to outscore the Warriors, assuming they both make the Finals?

Of course he's going to have a bigger role because the Big 3 is down to the Big 2 + IHOP who might never play.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the series you ass clown, lol

Fuck the opening series lines.
Shit happens over 7 games.

Indians were at home in basically a pick game and lost for the 3rd straight time.
That's a choke, same as Warriors.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is going to kick some ass this year for the Cavs i get the feeling.

As long as he stays healthy he should be back in the All Star game pretty easily since the East really doesnt have that many great big men

Embiid, Porzingis, Turner are all young too.

At least you are admitting that if he does make it is it because he is in the East vs the West.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the quotes to how many other teams, this summer when they were trying to trade him?

I see Lue is mentioning points and rebounds, but nothing about defense?
Why is that?
Is he planning to outscore the Warriors, assuming they both make the Finals?

Of course he's going to have a bigger role because the Big 3 is down to the Big 2 + IHOP who might never play.
:stfu: