• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why ESPN is the Worst

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLLL YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! UNCLE RICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"How much you wanna bet I can throw this ball over them mountains?"

He'd make a kickass back up QB for somebody.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've always said if Tim Tebow converted to a fullback in the mold of Bruce Miller, he'd be much more valuable to a team. And without all the media circus.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fully, 100%, completely AGAINST bringing in Tebow as the backup next year...

However (as much as I hate to admit it), NN actually has a point. Bringing in a pocket passer to back up Kaep would handcuff this offense. Tebow plays the same style as Kaep, so the playbook could stay (roughly) the same. I also think that if Kaep wins this weekend, he will have enough equity with the fans where the "Play Tebow" chants would remain quiet, unlike in Denver and NY where they had horrible starting QBs to begin with.

I disagree. Tebow has his own fans. They'd be in the seats, and they're Tebow fans, not 9ers fans. I want NO part of him being here.

And I don't think the playbook could stay the same (even roughly). Tebow's inability to throw the ball would be a bigger hindrance to the team than another backup QB's inability to run.

Tebow needs to realize that he isn't an NFL QB, starting or backup. Since he's unwilling to accept that, I don't see how he can possibly make another team. Time to go to UFL, if it still exists.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I disagree. Tebow has his own fans. They'd be in the seats, and they're Tebow fans, not 9ers fans. I want NO part of him being here.

And I don't think the playbook could stay the same (even roughly). Tebow's inability to throw the ball would be a bigger hindrance to the team than another backup QB's inability to run.

Tebow needs to realize that he isn't an NFL QB, starting or backup. Since he's unwilling to accept that, I don't see how he can possibly make another team. Time to go to UFL, if it still exists.

Yep. There are "Bronco" fans who are mad at Denver for trading Tebow and going with Manning. I'm thinking Manning has enough cred built up to win over fans. But the Tebow squad aren't fans, as warty said above.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want the distraction that comes with Tebow.

And I can throw a football better than he can.

But can you win? All Tebow does is winnnnnnnnnnn. ;)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle_Rico_football_big.gif

He's like a human juggs machine. I wonder if he's cheaper than $2500.00.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fully, 100%, completely AGAINST bringing in Tebow as the backup next year...

However (as much as I hate to admit it), NN actually has a point. Bringing in a pocket passer to back up Kaep would handcuff this offense. Tebow plays the same style as Kaep, so the playbook could stay (roughly) the same. I also think that if Kaep wins this weekend, he will have enough equity with the fans where the "Play Tebow" chants would remain quiet, unlike in Denver and NY where they had horrible starting QBs to begin with.

The playbook would shrink, we would lose the passes.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playbook would shrink, we would lose the passes.

But, you never know with Tebow. He may run it, or he may fake the pass and run it, or he may skip the fake and run it, or he may fake the run and run it, he may run to the right for 1 yard, or he may run to the left for 2 yards, or he may run it up the middle for no gain. He's just simply a versatile QB that confuses you with his legs and also, his feet. Which incidentally must have driven Rex mad. Pedes de Virgo ...

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I want him in SF AT ALL. But....

...he did win a playoff game last year. Which is more than what Peyton "Choke" Manning could muster.

Dont hate Tebow, hate the fucking media for kicking the dead horse. And he was a much better option than sorry-ass Sanchez.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...he did win a playoff game last year. Which is more than what Peyton "Choke" Manning could muster.

Dont hate Tebow, hate the fucking media for kicking the dead horse. And he was a much better option than sorry-ass Sanchez.

no he wasn't, Tebow is horrible.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way on Tebow. We don't need that kind of drama. And he is a terrible passer. His career completion percentage is 47%. How is that even possible in today's NFL?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he didn't and I don't hate him, I hate the idea of him on my team. And his college. Oh yea, and seeing his stupid face all the time. And his name, I hate that, too. But I don't hate him, that would be wrong.

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't and I don't hate him, I hate the idea of him on my team. And his college. Oh yea, and seeing his stupid face all the time. And his name, I hate that, too. But I don't hate him, that would be wrong.

Strange..I seem to remember him winning a playoff game vs. Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year.

But yea, I get tired of seeing him all over TV as well. I don't want him on our team either.

With that said, he is better than Sanchez.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the first one and tried to get into it as a joke... then skimmed the second... then the third... and I quit. Just couldn't get through it. I gave it my best.

The funny thing is that I am pretty sure the guy is serious that he thinks those guys are the same person. I didn't read any of the other letters, just the first guy claiming Stephen A is Deion.