• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are validating the article in your subsequent responses. I just wanted to show it as one of my friends who really hates the Pats sent it to me. We chuckled. Good stuff

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has already been established that I'm a raiders fan and that I am pulling for the Seahawks in support of Peter Clay Carroll the greatest coach of all time and future hall of famer. National championships, soon to be NFL championships "he also built the patriots you know today" and all around saint. Have you been reading the thread :noidea:

Do you ever shut up you fucking hater? If I had to guess you're Drew Bledsoe and you're just upset brady took your job :rant:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Pats, turns out cheating does pay. JK

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever shut up you fucking hater? If I had to guess you're Drew Bledsoe and you're just upset brady took your job :rant:

Hey Clarkson. I have to admit - you seem a lot nicer now that you have your new avatar!

Most of the trolling after the championship games is being initiated by Raiders fans.

You mad Bro?????

Tuck this!!!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Clarkson. I have to admit - you seem a lot nicer now that you have your new avatar!

Most of the trolling after the championship games is being initiated by Raiders fans.

You mad Bro?????

Tuck this!!!!!

There's other raiders fans around :think:

Good game and best of luck :suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I was about to congrat you guys and lay off for a few days before I answered the last post....but now deflated ballsgate? Seriously? When will this stuff end....I honestly hope that it isn't true but I don't have much faith with the teams history. man...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they cheat a lot, so it must be that, we are a fanbase of misfits and doodlers, feel better?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they cheat a lot, so it must be that, we are a fanbase of misfits and doodlers, feel better?

Whatever floats your boat I guess. At least you have the deflated balls to admit it haha! Just win without the BS and you'd get more respect...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever floats your boat I guess. At least you have the deflated balls to admit it haha! Just win without the BS and you'd get more respect...

you are a half funny troll, so you can fall back on that, get your little troll army in gear, pathetic

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a half funny troll, so you can fall back on that, get your little troll army in gear, pathetic

You may have misunderstood me I was asking a serious question. I actually just wanted opinions. But after waking up to multiple threads about deflated balls and the same topics we all talked about I can see why you guys get defensive or assume it's hare. I can see where it would be annoying and hard to separate legitimate questions from troll threads. Bear in mind I do realize some people are jealous, do things out of hate or the need for attention. But some people really do just want opinions and stimulating discussion. That said I'm looking forward to a great Super Bowl between the Seahawks and pats. There's already speculation over deflated balls and it hasn't even been a day. How much of these types of incidents do you think the patriots are responsible for. And how much of it has to do with the media digging a little deeper looking for a story? Do you feel the acts that are reported are conducted by other teams as well but not reported because it's not the pats? Is this an NFL issue or media bias?

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have misunderstood me I was asking a serious question. I actually just wanted opinions. But after waking up to multiple threads about deflated balls and the same topics we all talked about I can see why you guys get defensive or assume it's hare. I can see where it would be annoying and hard to separate legitimate questions from troll threads. Bear in mind I do realize some people are jealous, do things out of hate or the need for attention. But some people really do just want opinions and stimulating discussion. That said I'm looking forward to a great Super Bowl between the Seahawks and pats. There's already speculation over deflated balls and it hasn't even been a day. How much of these types of incidents do you think the patriots are responsible for. And how much of it has to do with the media digging a little deeper looking for a story? Do you feel the acts that are reported are conducted by other teams as well but not reported because it's not the pats? Is this an NFL issue or media bias?

Well considering the source came from a crybaby Colts reporter, what do you think?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering the source came from a crybaby Colts reporter, what do you think?

I'm a little thrown off by that. Going off the source I would say the claim is biased, or potentially flawed. Who's to say the ball wasn't tampered with by the reporter or the colts. The part that complicated it for me is the official weighing the ball. Was it turned in by the colts? And why the NFL is entertaining it? Is it only they are complied to do it? I'm not a fan of goodell and his history of cover ups involving the league in general.but either way I look at it regardless of whether the pats actually did commit the act or if it's just an act of bias or the media looking for a story. This would be one instance goodell should brush something aside and look into it at a later date. Let the teams play without distractions

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I there is a way to cheat, Billicheat will do it.....and Roger has his back. He will destroy all the evidence....again.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clarkson, Dude's response was for FFF and not you

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there's some of that. Other teams may commit similar types of transgressions and no one gives a crap.

It's more newsworthy with the Patriots and it's always good for a journalists to write newsworthy articles.

It's certainly a better story for Kravitz than writing how the Patriots beat up his home town Colts yet again.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson, Dude's response was for FFF and not you

I know sonny I'm just a little curious how much of this last story is media driven. Deflating balls right before the Super Bowl seems like a little bit of a stretch and I question the motives of this story

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know sonny I'm just a little curious how much of this last story is media driven. Deflating balls right before the Super Bowl seems like a little bit of a stretch and I question the motives of this story

Its Trolls like the Rams.Giants and Broncos fan, how the fuck can you have 3 Fav NFL teams. Anybody with an IQ of over 1 knows that the refs touch the ball after every play. The RB or receiver hands or throws the ball to the ref. Like they wouldnt feel that the ball was under inflated? I know when I have a football in my hand if it has too much air or not enough, and I dont touch it as often as these refs have in their careers.

Btw who is that future HOFer your sporting?, nice look Clarkson

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a typical reaction...if you're a con and a dime goes missing from the till who do people look sideways at? Whether guilty or not everyone is going to wonder about anything shady with the pats whether right or wrong. It's too bad but it comes with the territory. I guess we'll see what happens here but it would surprise me if anything comes of it.

As per dude he was all bent out of shape attacking me last night so you tell me who the troll is...I just commented on the story. Is that not allowed....or not by a Fin fan?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its Trolls like the Rams.Giants and Broncos fan, how the fuck can you have 3 Fav NFL teams. Anybody with an IQ of over 1 knows that the refs touch the ball after every play. The RB or receiver hands or throws the ball to the ref. Like they wouldnt feel that the ball was under inflated? I know when I have a football in my hand if it has too much air or not enough, and I dont touch it as often as these refs have in their careers.

Btw who is that future HOFer your sporting?, nice look Clarkson

Anyone who's ever played the sport. Eveni if it's just a pick up game knows it's not hard to tell if the ball is under inflated. Unless they grew up playing with a nerf. IMO the league should just step up and say it's a non issue Btw the Broncos would be the team I hate

Not sure how I'm going to hold up with the avy the young bunch of 18 year old girls won't leave me alone :pound:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW that Rams fan loves me. He tried to tell me pac football does not play defense. Not too sure he's watched usc . He also said hard hits win football games. Any fan of the sport knows there's far more to it than that :L