• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who's ever played the sport. Eveni if it's just a pick up game knows it's not hard to tell if the ball is under inflated. Unless they grew up playing with a nerf. IMO the league should just step up and say it's a non issue Btw the Broncos would be the team I hate

Not sure how I'm going to hold up with the avy the young bunch of 18 year old girls won't leave me alone
:pound:

Glad your taking one for the team, and make sure you card them. 17 and 364 days gets you 15 in camp

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go for two dies 17 and 17 = 34 :noidea: jk

And I'm engaged

Congrats man and she finally said yes last night when you told her you converted to be a Pats fan, smart choice. Now you both can wear a Brady and Gronk jersey in 2 weeks

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats man and she finally said yes last night when you told her you converted to be a Pats fan, smart choice. Now you both can wear a Brady and Gronk jersey in 2 weeks

Before Christmas but thanks I've got pics up at the end of the put the face with the name thread. She's my little swede really sweet girl finally

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was playing with deflated balls last night doesn't feel much different to me. If anything I would think they may be a little harder to handle

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was playing with deflated balls last night doesn't feel much different to me. If anything I would think they may be a little harder to handle

OO <------- I gottem right here,.......you ain't getting them back till after our ~honeymoon~.....!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to work on your understanding of contradiction.

As for the rules, i agree with BB. If you read the rules and by-laws he employed them as written. The league in it's ruling had to twist them. For example the rule says a camera can not be used in the field of play. So what is the field of play? You go to the leagues defintion and it states that it's the area in between the sidelines. The camera at no time was on the field it was outside the field.

The rules state that while filming the camera must take a shot of the time, down, & distance. The camera man in fact did that each play as seen on the copy of the video that made it out to the media via Jay Glazer if I remember correctly. Now this is an intersting one. if it's against the rules to film why do they have rules as to how filming needs to take place.

Furthermore in the rules you can find no rule stating that the opposing teams sidelines can't be filmed. It never existed nor does it today. The memo that went out wasn't based on any rules in the rule book nor anything in the by-laws. It was made up out of whole cloth.

The rule did state however that the cameraman when filming must be covered on all sides. It can be done from a booth on the sideline if a team felt like building one, but most film from up near the press boxes now. And yes they film the opposing teams sidelines.

Ultimately he was fined for allowing the cameraman to film from the sidelines and not a booth.
-------------------------------------
As for him using it, it was "ingenious" for him to use it when he did. Not sure who said he invented it as you seem to think was being said. There is nothing cheap about it, know the rules of the game you are playing.

Ultimately it comes down to your hatred of the Pats and all things Pats. Face it your favorite team is a joke by comparison to the Pats this past decade +. Tomorrow Brady will start his 9th AFC Championship game out of 14 years. (I don't count the year he sat out due to injury, for perspective reasons.) If the Pats are fortunate to win he will start his 6th SB, something no other QB has ever accomplished.

Meanwhile in Miami the coaching and QB carousel revoles around endlessley. Comical.

Didn't have time to reply to your BS.......but at this point Game set match...case closed your team is a bunch of trash sir.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Microsoft guy who bought the Clippers should buy the Patriots and move them to LA.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit that's funny...but at the same time I don't feel good about the game being tarnished. What's this the wwe now?

A lot of speculation of games being fixed because of what the pats get away with. A lot of talk of that and the reactions of their dbacks during the super bowl. People are a little weary as to how their d backs including a rookie were able to jump so many routes. Coincidence or back to the video tape :noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of speculation of games being fixed because of what the pats get away with. A lot of talk of that and the reactions of their dbacks during the super bowl. People are a little weary as to how their d backs including a rookie were able to jump so many routes. Coincidence or back to the video tape :noidea:

:doh: 1 route that the kid has seen in practice is many?. And yeah games are fixed, because they have gotten away with nada :L

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes..everyone has game tape. Is that news to you?

That's a fucking pathetic post!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes..everyone has game tape. Is that news to you?

That's a fucking pathetic post!

I think he meant Seattle had tape, they exploited Arrington with that rookie from Foot Locker and burnt them for over 100 yards