• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do Florida fans hate Ohio State fans so much

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Ohio State fans. I do laugh at them though.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your original quote and the one that I originally responded too.

No where did you say anthing specifically about Florida recruits.

Your statement was that tOSU fans shouldn't expect the best recruits or coaches, to which I said, "Why not".

Now you are changing your stance to only recruits out of Florida.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Florida is not the only place for great recruits.

It does not matter where the recruits are from. Texas, FL, CA, or flippin OH. I was using FSU and FL recruits as an EXAMPLE! I see you are still missing the "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" part of my post. Come on man. Look that up and then let's talk again.

I never changed anything. FSU is in what state? 98% of the team is from what state? Hmmm...The fact that the answer to both questions is FLORIDA should have told you what I was getting at, but it did not. Not my problem if you cannot connect the obvious dots.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does not matter where the recruits are from. Texas, FL, CA, or flippin OH. I was using FSU and FL recruits as an EXAMPLE! I see you are still missing the "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" part of my post. Come on man. Look that up and then let's talk again.

I never changed anything. FSU is in what state? 98% of the team is from what state? Hmmm...The fact that the answer to both questions is FLORIDA should have told you what I was getting at, but it did not. Not my problem if you cannot connect the obvious dots.

You seem to have gotten a mile away from the question at hand and are completely talking in nonsensical circles.

I'll ask again.

If Ohio State has always gotten great recruits and great coaches.

Why shouldn't their fans expect it?

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have gotten a mile away from the question at hand and are completely talking in nonsensical circles.

I'll ask again.

If Ohio State has always gotten great recruits and great coaches.

Why shouldn't their fans expect it?

You turned this into an FSU thing like always. No fan should EXPECT to have every top recruit coming to a school or wanting to. Or coach for that matter. Those are unreasonable expectations. Now if they want to HOPE that these 18 yr old kids choose their school that is just fine, but when those kids choose somewhere else they should not whine and complain.

Just another example for you. Malik McDowell one of the top DTs in the country this year from MICHIGAN visited FSU last week and said he really liked everything in Tallahassee. Now I hope he chooses FSU over everyone else because of the need for a monster DT, BUT I will not be upset if he chooses to go to Michigan, OSU, MSU, PSU because of the PROXIMITY to those schools versus FSU. See the difference?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUmanager View Post
Many seem to have the entitlement mentality when it comes to football. We are OHIO STATE we should get the best recruits, coaches, and bowls no matter our record. I hear this every where I go in the state. Especially during football season. Every school has their tools, but it seems that there is a greater % of tOSU fans that are. And yes I go to UM so please do not ask if I have been around their fans.

Your original comment didn't say "Every" recruit. It said "We are OHIO STATE we should get the best recruits".

To which you still haven't stayed on point to my question.

Ohio State fans should get the best recruits because on average they have.

You are completely full of shit if you think Ohio state fans think they are going to get every top recruit out there.

Quit being a sensationalist DB.

Every fan is disappointed when they miss out on one that was interested and I am sure everty school has a handful of fans that get pissy about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to see this thread continue to give and give. Many thanks to clueless OSUx dickheads, like Authority, for making me laugh. Your team, your fans and your faculty continually amuse with their classless douchebaggery.
OSU%2BStupid%2BJoe%2Bthe%2BPlumber.jpg

r-GORDON-GEE-large570.jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your original comment didn't say "Every" recruit. It said "We are OHIO STATE we should get the best recruits".

To which you still haven't stayed on point to my question.

Ohio State fans should get the best recruits because on average they have.

You are completely full of shit if you think Ohio state fans think they are going to get every top recruit out there.

Quit being a sensationalist DB.

Every fan is disappointed when they miss out on one that was interested and I am sure everty school has a handful of fans that get pissy about everything.

Did you miss out on the "Common Sense" hand out when you were a kid? BEST RECRUITS dictates EVERY RECRUIT that is interested in OSU.

You are splitting hairs to continue an argument that you have not understood from the onset. Let it go.

I love it when you go to name calling. It shows me and everyone else that YOU are one of those types of tOSU fans I speak of.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuiceTheGator;4424599]It's nice to see this thread continue to give and give. Many thanks to clueless OSUx dickheads, like Authority, for making me laugh. Your team, your fans and your faculty continually amuse with their classless douchebaggery.

Cool Story dip shit. Good to see you're still tore up over tOSU landing your team's best coach ever.

I'm glad you will never get over it. Makes me smile

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss out on the "Common Sense" hand out when you were a kid? BEST RECRUITS dictates EVERY RECRUIT that is interested in OSU.

You are splitting hairs to continue an argument that you have not understood from the onset. Let it go.

I love it when you go to name calling. It shows me and everyone else that YOU are one of those types of tOSU fans I speak of.

Best Recruits means EVERY Recruit?

In what bizzaro world do you live in?

Has nothing to do with common sense. It has everything to do with you making ignorant statements.

Your argument blew up in your face as soon as you made it. Don't blame me for merely pointing it out.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, more hypocrisy from FSU manager.

Whines about name calling just after he does the exact same thing at the beginning of his post.

:lol:

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total Appearances in the AP Poll
spacer.gif
RK
Team
Conf
App*
Pct*
Avg RK
High RK

Ohio State
Big Ten
76.7%

Florida
SEC
51.9%

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, more hypocrisy from FSU manager.

Whines about name calling just after he does the exact same thing at the beginning of his post.

:lol:

Observation and Name calling not the same. Learn the difference between DB(abbreviation for Douchebag) and asking if you were absent the day they handed out common sense. :L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Recruits means EVERY Recruit?

In what bizzaro world do you live in?

Has nothing to do with common sense. It has everything to do with you making ignorant statements.

Your argument blew up in your face as soon as you made it. Don't blame me for merely pointing it out.

Again you fail to post everything. Notice the part AFTER the word every. You know the part where I post "interested in tOSU'.

Nothing has blown up in my face. You have not disproven anything I stated. Also you cannot because you do not know every tOSU fan in the world now do you? THought not. The best part is you have yetto grasp what my post actually meant. But go on being you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Observation and Name calling not the same. Learn the difference between DB(abbreviation for Douchebag) and asking if you were absent the day they handed out common sense. :L

Nope Not really. Plus I said stop "acting like.....". didn't Name call you directly.

Learn the difference.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you fail to post everything. Notice the part AFTER the word every. You know the part where I post "interested in tOSU'.

Nothing has blown up in my face. You have not disproven anything I stated. Also you cannot because you do not know every tOSU fan in the world now do you? THought not. The best part is you have yetto grasp what my post actually meant. But go on being you.

I'll take this as a concession to your obvious gaff.

No need to keep trying to add and edit your argument for the third time.

It was a dumb post by you. It happens.

so in conclusion there is no reason why an tOSU fan should not expect great recruits or great coaches given that they have had great recruits and coaches for the last 60 years.