• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do fans of fast paced offenses whine when defenses...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO whats the problem? Offense runs it fast and says your 11 can't play with our 11. That is not manly according to you. It is manly to say that it is unfair to make it 11 v 11, because we get tired and need to substitute. Trying to understand that stance

So there's something wrong with using a different 11 under different situations? It's still 11 on 11 last count!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's something wrong with using a different 11 under different situations? It's still 11 on 11 last count!

-
Like a tired fighter asking for a sub in boxing. It is still 1 vs 1. I have yet to see a fighter complain another boxer threw too many punches, so he should get a sub for a round

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Like a tired fighter asking for a sub in boxing. It is still 1 vs 1. I have yet to see a fighter complain another boxer threw too many punches, so he should get a sub for a round

huh? :what:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few points, 1) I got the correct quote and addressing the right person! :yahoo:

2) There are other coaches talking.

3) Alabama plays many teams that run the hurry up offense and seem to do fine. I'm not rehashing the A&M game. It's been done over and over! They will get another chance this year. Pretty sure A&M still running it.

4) I don't want this thread to be about whether teams fake injuries or not. I'm saying THEY SHOULD FAKE INJURIES AS LONG AS THESE OFFENSES HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL THE RULES HAVE GIVEN THEM. If they need to substitute have a player lay down. As far as out of shape and needing a break I have no problems with a team creating that but then again substitutions help with that and should be a part of the game.

What decent spread offenses that utilize a no-huddle 70%+ of the time does Alabama play regularly? Mississippi State?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
instead USC will just change uniforms in the middle of the game or defalte the balls

I have no knowledge on that of which you speak!!:whistle:

But at least we don't fake injuries!!:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bullshit and you and I both know it. All the O will do is snap the ball. I also don't want to hear about running your unit out there quick enough. Not going to happen.

Also as pointed out, the long putter was legal for 20 years. Doesn't mean it didn't hurt the integrity of the game! It will now be illegal. (anchoring)

I've watched hurry up offenses get pissed at the refs because they didn't run fast enough to get the ball back in play. Give me a break. It amazes me that some people think a team should be able to run plays when the other team is not ready. Talk about cheating! Hey look over there and when they do run a play! This is becoming back yard football. Maybe defenses should have to count one Mississippi, two Mississippi, etc before rushing. It's not fair they might rush to fast and hurt the QB! :L

The O can't snap the ball until their substitutes are lined up and the guys being replaced are off the field!! So the defense has time to substitute if they are organized and quick about it!!

And are you seriously comparing golf and football?!?:L

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND FUCK URBAN MEYER!

just thought id throw that out. Gonna be interesting tonight. Got a 30 pack of Currs on ice. 6 deep, feelin good.

That ain't cool brutha! He's one damn good coach. Put Utah on theeeeeeeeeee map! I'm so glad Utah is going back the the hurry up/spread/option read/shovel pass/ double reverse pitch pass. :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O can't snap the ball until their substitutes are lined up and the guys being replaced are off the field!! So the defense has time to substitute if they are organized and quick about it!!

And are you seriously comparing golf and football?!?:L

Rule changes to rule changes. Integrity to integrity. Did you seriously not understand that? :L

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazygirl_medium_medium.gif

WTH??????

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets end it now,

Bama Tee you have the smartest, defensive minded head coach in the Nation, if he wants different personal on the field, by god that smart SOB will/has get it done....

:nono:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiFSU_FanONField_original.gif

This just might happen when Alabama play aTm this year. A fan running out on the field yelling " We need to substitute some players hold on guys, hold on"

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!!!!??? Where you find that!!!???? SAVED!!!!
I just typed in College football gifs. And it was on the SB nation gifs link. theres 25 of them.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MiamiFSU_FanONField_original.gif

This just might happen when Alabama play aTm this year. A fan running out on the field yelling " We need to substitute some players hold on guys, hold on"

LMFAO!!!!!!!:yahoo:

that is BamaTee @ Ford Field this year!!!!!!!

You win the interwebz for the whole fucking month! Post of July hands down!!! :laugh3: