• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why can't Shaquille O'Neal get better work?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only things I see him doing these days are Gold Bond and Icy Hot commercials - both products for old white people.

We're talking about the original mega-star triple threat performer, the star of blockbusters like Kazaam! and that piece of shit college bball movie with Nick Nolte. You know the one...that sucked dick so much? Shaq played a version of himself? Anyway, Shaq was the star

Also, we're talking about the originator of Shaq-Fu and the golden voice of Fu Schnickens' solid gold hit Can We Rock (What's Up, Doc?)

It's a damnhellass shame that advertisers are passing him by, and for goodness knows who or what. Even Brian Bosworth has those god-awful Fansville commercials, and I think he also plays that sheriff Hopper on Stranger Things. That should be Shaq squaring off against the secret government lab agents and those paranormal naked dog thingies from the alternate universe.

I weep for America.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-athletes don't usually get a lot of advertisers knocking on their door unless they were NFL QBs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define better work? He's collecting them checks. Old white people money is some of the best out there.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-athletes don't usually get a lot of advertisers knocking on their door unless they were NFL QBs.

But he could Shaq-Fu the shit out of some retired NFL qb's

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only things I see him doing these days are Gold Bond and Icy Hot commercials - both products for old white people.

We're talking about the original mega-star triple threat performer, the star of blockbusters like Kazaam! and that piece of shit college bball movie with Nick Nolte. You know the one...that sucked dick so much? Shaq played a version of himself? Anyway, Shaq was the star

Also, we're talking about the originator of Shaq-Fu and the golden voice of Fu Schnickens' solid gold hit Can We Rock (What's Up, Doc?)

It's a damnhellass shame that advertisers are passing him by, and for goodness knows who or what. Even Brian Bosworth has those god-awful Fansville commercials, and I think he also plays that sheriff Hopper on Stranger Things. That should be Shaq squaring off against the secret government lab agents and those paranormal naked dog thingies from the alternate universe.

I weep for America.

Blue Chips was awesome.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define better work? He's collecting them checks. Old white people money is some of the best out there.

Them's some quality funds, no question...but whenever I see Shaq, he's only talking about how much pain he's in, or how ashy his skin has become. It's degrading and humiliating

He should be doing Trojan Magnum ads, at least

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them's some quality funds, no question...but whenever I see Shaq, he's only talking about how much pain he's in, or how ashy his skin has become. It's degrading and humiliating

He should be doing Trojan Magnum ads, at least

Doesn't he have a car deal as well?

Buick?

Again, old white people....apparently old white people love Shaq.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Chips was awesome.

That's IT! That's the shitty film I couldn't recall the name of. Yes, Shaq did his best to save it but what a huge turd. Even Dickie V's part seemed labored and wooden

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's IT! That's the shitty film I couldn't recall the name of. Yes, Shaq did his best to save it but what a huge turd. Even Dickie V's part seemed labored and wooden

I really like that movie.

A psuedo-documentary.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't he have a car deal as well?

Buick?

Again, old white people....apparently old white people love Shaq.

Yes, thank you...see? Only old white people products. Buick is so white, Italian-Americans won't drive em.

Why isn't he doing Escalade ads?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does seem to endorse a lot of second rate products for someone that is still pretty relevant. It’s not like he’s on Joe Namath’s level of desperation.

The General car insurance? Really? That commercial looks like it had a $15 budget.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does seem to endorse a lot of second rate products for someone that is still pretty relevant. It’s not like he’s on Joe Namath’s level of desperation.

The General car insurance? Really? That commercial looks like it had a $15 budget.

refer back to Flyer's post.

Not many former athletes get ANY endorsements. But the old white people know Shaq.

The General one is the absolute worst though.

But let's face it, Shaq has always been about the benjamins.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I weep for America.

i think you forgot to log in as @Geems

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone actually have the general as car insurance and is it cheap?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need @Breed to weigh in on this one.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not good to hear. The only reason I used those products was to demonstrate my diversity inclusion. Now I see I'm the target audience. Time to sell the Buick.

I'm glad he was removed from NBA Jam now. boom shakalaka!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I weep for America.
He's also a sports analyst on TNT, I think he's having a lot of fun with that by are you so worried about what he does?