• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why are the Patriots the only team that is ever caught cheating?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection. OP said only the Pats get busted. Which is blatantly false. If OP had said only the Pats bitch and moan and try to weasel out of punishment, then he might have something. . .
The Patriots are certainly not the only team that has broken the rules. The reason why this was so harsh is because New England thought they could just keep their mouths shut and hope the investigation came up short. If they had been forthcoming and more honest it about it they would have only gotten a slap on the wrist like the Falcons.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are certainly not the only team that has broken the rules. The reason why this was so harsh is because New England thought they could just keep their mouths shut and hope the investigation came up short. If they had been forthcoming and more honest it about it they would have only gotten a slap on the wrist like the Falcons.
see hammer?

this is how you address things.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, some of the messages on their phones were messages from Brady!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Success breeds contempt. During the Boston Celtics heyday everyone outside of New England hated the Celtics. When the Patriots beat the Rams for their first Super Bowl win, nearly the entire country loved them. Once a team becomes dominate, it's sickening to everyone but that team's fans.

People who hate the Patriots think their fans are arrogant assholes because Pats fans are in love with their team and see no evil. 95% of the rest see nothing but evil.

When the day comes, and it will, where the Patriots are no longer an annual player in the playoffs, the rest of the world will say...Nah, Nah, Nah and then move on to the next dynasty.......if there is one. Fans will always hate a winner, especially if they back a repeat loser.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another crock you tell yourself. Why do any of these things if they didn't think it helped?
Well I think blank pumped sound in so the fans didn't seem pathetic. Nobody went to those games and creating an exciting atmosphere might interest fans into buying tickets.

Farmer was texting. He had a senior moment and forgot the rules. He was probably texting his wife or something.

The Seahawks should be able to beat themselves up in the preseason all they want. I don't call that cheating.

Bounty gate was definitely a no no, but not for cheating reasons. It was wrong because it showed millions of kids who play football that it is okay and even encouraged to try to hurt everyone. It doesn't matter in the game to me because every defensive player is already trying to dole out the pain. The opponents of the saints during bounty gate had defenses that were trying to hurt the saints offense too. It's the sport.

Deflating your teams footballs gives you an advantage that the other team doesn't have. It helps your QB complete passes. It helps your receivers catch the balls. The other team doesn't have those advantages.

Spy gate gave the Patriots the plays of the opposing team. It helped them identify defenses so they could put the right play in. The patriots opponents didn't have the same advantages. I honestly don't see how you can say any of your examples helps any of those teams win a game as much as spygate or deflategate helped the patriots win.

You can keep spewing insults, but I'm trying to talk about this in a civilized fashion. You throwing out insults like you are makes me think you feel you are fighting a losing battle and trying to keep yourself from accepting the fact that you support a team that cheats to win.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing on the others hammer?

come on man, wave your dick.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think blank pumped sound in so the fans didn't seem pathetic. Nobody went to those games and creating an exciting atmosphere might interest fans into buying tickets.

Farmer was texting. He had a senior moment and forgot the rules. He was probably texting his wife or something.

The Seahawks should be able to beat themselves up in the preseason all they want. I don't call that cheating.

Bounty gate was definitely a no no, but not for cheating reasons. It was wrong because it showed millions of kids who play football that it is okay and even encouraged to try to hurt everyone. It doesn't matter in the game to me because every defensive player is already trying to dole out the pain. The opponents of the saints during bounty gate had defenses that were trying to hurt the saints offense too. It's the sport.

Deflating your teams footballs gives you an advantage that the other team doesn't have. It helps your QB complete passes. It helps your receivers catch the balls. The other team doesn't have those advantages.

Spy gate gave the Patriots the plays of the opposing team. It helped them identify defenses so they could put the right play in. The patriots opponents didn't have the same advantages. I honestly don't see how you can say any of your examples helps any of those teams win a game as much as spygate or deflategate helped the patriots win.

You can keep spewing insults, but I'm trying to talk about this in a civilized fashion. You throwing out insults like you are makes me think you feel you are fighting a losing battle and trying to keep yourself from accepting the fact that you support a team that cheats to win.

Blank pumped up sound when the visiting team was on offense - something that all football players have credited as making playing on the road tougher. "Look how many false starts we caused." - It gives an advantage - it's cheating.

Bountygate - one of the objectives was to knock opposing players out of the game. You don't see an advantage to that? Aaron Rodgers gets knocked out for a questionable hit and the Packers' opponents chance of winning doesn't just go up dramatically?

Seahawks OTAs - Supposed to have limited contact and not treat an OTA like a real practice. Seahawks treated it like an additional practice. They therefore, were allowed to practice more than any other team in the NFL - you don't think that gave them an advantage? Especially for a team that was known for its "hard hitting" nature?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blank pumped up sound when the visiting team was on offense - something that all football players have credited as making playing on the road tougher. "Look how many false starts we caused." - It gives an advantage - it's cheating.

Bountygate - one of the objectives was to knock opposing players out of the game. You don't see an advantage to that? Aaron Rodgers gets knocked out for a questionable hit and the Packers' opponents chance of winning doesn't just go up dramatically?

Seahawks OTAs - Supposed to have limited contact and not treat an OTA like a real practice. Seahawks treated it like an additional practice. They therefore, were allowed to practice more than any other team in the NFL - you don't think that gave them an advantage? Especially for a team that was known for its "hard hitting" nature?
Okay, Blanks gained an advantage. I'll agree with that. Would he have done it if fans were actually showing up to the game though? Is it really a huge advantage if it's expected anyway? Bountygate though? I think that hit gets made anyway. The Seahawks OTAs is still laughable to me. Teams should be able to do what they want when they are allowed to meet. The reason people were upset about that is because most teams don't even tackle in practice, let alone OTAs. It's still not as much of an advantage as deflating your teams footballs and recording the other teams play calls. Get real, man. If I were choosing two of the methods we are debating about to cheat, I would definitely choose deflating the footballs for my QB and knowing the other teams play calls, by far.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Blanks gained an advantage. I'll agree with that. Would he have done it if fans were actually showing up to the game though? Is it really a huge advantage if it's expected anyway? Bountygate though? I think that hit gets made anyway. The Seahawks OTAs is still laughable to me. Teams should be able to do what they want when they are allowed to meet. The reason people were upset about that is because most teams don't even tackle in practice, let alone OTAs. It's still not as much of an advantage as deflating your teams footballs and recording the other teams play calls. Get real, man.

so did irsay when his CD skipped live in game.

he is also a drug addicted pain killer dealer.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

patriots also should be fined for ignoring concussion protocol in the super bowl

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who was the team that was able to listen in on the visitor's locker room, about 10-15 years ago?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patriots also should be fined for ignoring concussion protocol in the super bowl
you make a good point. the league thats so, today, into "integrity" somehow forgot they said football didnt cause concussions.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did irsay when his CD skipped live in game.

he is also a drug addicted pain killer dealer.
What? When did that happen? If I were pumping sound into a game, I wouldn't use a cd.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you make a good point. the league thats so, today, into "integrity" somehow forgot they said football didnt cause concussions.

you would think they'd address that before the air pressure in a ball