• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's the comeback player of the year?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, a diverse group of opinions on WCG, in this case as to who will be proclaimed as the Bears CPY.

Chicago Bears Superlative Predictions for 2019: Who will be the comeback kid?

Each player mentioned as a candidate is a good choice, with the glaring exception of Khalil Mack (seriously, how do you come back from excellence). My choice is going to be HHCD. The reason is while his talent hasn't really declined all that much, Dix had the unfortunate experience of being traded in midseason. Regardless of how good you are, it's quite difficult to hit the ground running with a brand new team in a brand new system in the middle of the year. With a full offseason & preseason learning Pagano's system, he's still young, healthy and has that ball hawking talent which helped make his reputation along with a PB appearance.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy citing Mack is ridiculous. He's saying it would be a comeback season since he only finished top 3 in DPOY voting and didn't reach 20 sacks? lol

Jesus.

Anyway, I'll go with Allen Robinson. I don't trust Long to stay healthy. I like Ha-Ha but there's some kinks in his game that make me skeptical. Robinson missed a season with an ACL and then wasn't 100% until mid last season. I think he bursts back onto the elite WR scene this year.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy citing Mack is ridiculous. He's saying it would be a comeback season since he only finished top 3 in DPOY voting and didn't reach 20 sacks? lol

Jesus.

Anyway, I'll go with Allen Robinson. I don't trust Long to stay healthy. I like Ha-Ha but there's some kinks in his game that make me skeptical. Robinson missed a season with an ACL and then wasn't 100% until mid last season. I think he bursts back onto the elite WR scene this year.
I was ><this close to going with Robinson for my pick, but I held off only because I'm guessing - maybe hoping - that Nagy has the ball spread around so much to confuse the opposing D that Robinson's numbers don't necessarily stand out. However, it would be just fantastic if indeed when this season concludes, he is named the CPY.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Shaheen. The kid can play when healthy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus.

What about the people saying Roquan? Roquan had a great year yet he's going to be comeback player of the year?