• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whos in the super bowl at the half way point

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy to see Witten get the TD in OT. What a class act, HOFer and love it when a guy can make a long career on 1 team.
Here is a little known fact about Witten: never suspended...:behindsofa:

:bolt:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I was either I would get rid of our lt constanzo he has sucked for 2 years and over priced . the line is showing some good signs from haig and good .along with mewhort and Kelly all rookies or 2nd year guys they will get there . maybe get a good lt in draft next year .

Yes you need a Left Tackle so you probably should draft a receiver.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, but at least they can go toe to toe with any other offense. When you have a team like MN that was relying on their D to win, and they lose a piece or 2 like shown in last 2 games, then it's tough to win. With Seattle's great D, and say it falls a little, they always have Wilson on the other side that gives them a chance to win, only a handful of QB's in the game you can say that. Some implode with late dumb decisions, and not live for the next play.

And like i stated that the D was pretty good, not great

The D has not gotten on stride, it's true, but they still lead the AFC in fewest points scored....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a healthy Gronk and Edelman and the additions of Bennett and Hogan, IMO this is the most weapons Brady ever has had and the D is playing pretty good. SB or bust this year but too early in season and no team is a lock

If the Pats secure the 1 seed it's about a 99% lock to get to the SB. I know anything can happen but they are damn good at home in the playoffs.