• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's Better? Washington, Colorado, or USC

Who is the best team among these choices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CFP has to get the top 4 correct then it's a matter of looking at records. But all records aren't equal.

I was telling people a week ago Houston was not the best non-P5 team and I got a bunch of BS and resume chatter about it. Then they go out and lay an egg.

The problem with the PAC is you guys have a terrible slate of bowls so many of your teams won't get exposed.
All I'm hearing is excuses from you for the successes of the PAC teams.

Look, you've got your opinion and that's fine. But there's literally nothing that you've said so far that makes a compelling argument for your POV, as I'm seeing it. So perhaps from your way of seeing things, you'll have to suffer through a bowl season this year in which all of these weak and overrated PAC teams undeservedly get more attention then they deserve. It's tough; but it will pass.

Me, I'm just rooting for my team to go as far as they can.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm hearing is excuses from you for the successes of the PAC teams.

Look, you've got your opinion and that's fine. But there's literally nothing that you've said so far that makes a compelling argument for your POV, as I'm seeing it. So perhaps from your way of seeing things, you'll have to suffer through a bowl season this year in which all of these weak and overrated PAC teams undeservedly get more attention then they deserve. It's tough; but it will pass.

Me, I'm just rooting for my team to go as far as they can.
LOL...I can barely read your post through my "suffering".

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif
That's not what you posted in 2014 when CCGs mattered.And TCU dropped in the play off rankings :dhd:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we now know three of the best teams in the country right now, we have Alabama number 1, USC number 2, UW number 3 then a bunch of team fighting for the 4th best team in the country. Liufau scored as many points for UW as he did for Colorado against that vaunted defense.