• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a bitch?

Is the above being a bitch?

• Yes, what a bitch.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, not a bitch.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering, are the people who think Tom looks gay off the field just trying to indirectly say they are attracted to him?

Are you trying to indirectly say you're attracted to those you think indirectly said theyre attracted to Tom? What kinda fag are you, Ford"man"?? Hmmmmm?:billb:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to indirectly say you're attracted to those you think indirectly said theyre attracted to Tom? What kinda fag are you, Ford"man"?? Hmmmmm?:billb:

tumblr_lhua7rMwqY1qa58a6.gif

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scenario, nearly identical to the one at hand...

Someone goes to your boss and bitches and complains that someone in your company up for suspension should be suspended...and they stomp their feet and cry...yet deny publicly they bitched like a woman when someone calls them out on it and says "its all lies!"

Is that person a bitch?

Moot point, false story...
Paolantonio says owners arent pressuring Goodell | ProFootballTalk
Paolantonio says owners aren’t pressuring Goodell
Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
A Friday appearance by ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio on the Mighty 1090 in San Diego, coupled with prior reports suggesting that NFL owners are lobbying Commissioner Roger Goodell regarding appeal of the four-game suspension imposed on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, sparked Sunday’s statement from Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti that he’s not pressuring Goodell.

On Monday, Paolantonio appeared on 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore to explain the situation in further detail. And, as some may characterize the remarks, to backpedal like Darrell Green in his prime.

“He hasn’t put any pressure on Roger Goodell,” Paolantonio said of Bisciotti. “And he hasn’t talked about DeflateGate at all, publicly or privately from what I was told. . . . Reports up in New England were that I said that owners were pressuring Goodell. . . . I never said that owners were pressuring Goodell. But what I said about Steve Bisciotti, I shouldn’t have even said that. Because it’s pretty clear when he read his statement, that it sounds like he doesn’t care what the Commissioner does. He just wants the Commissioner to act. . .
“I think I was wrong to say what I said

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moot point, false story...
Paolantonio says owners arent pressuring Goodell | ProFootballTalk
Paolantonio says owners aren’t pressuring Goodell
Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
A Friday appearance by ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio on the Mighty 1090 in San Diego, coupled with prior reports suggesting that NFL owners are lobbying Commissioner Roger Goodell regarding appeal of the four-game suspension imposed on Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, sparked Sunday’s statement from Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti that he’s not pressuring Goodell.

On Monday, Paolantonio appeared on 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore to explain the situation in further detail. And, as some may characterize the remarks, to backpedal like Darrell Green in his prime.

“He hasn’t put any pressure on Roger Goodell,” Paolantonio said of Bisciotti. “And he hasn’t talked about DeflateGate at all, publicly or privately from what I was told. . . . Reports up in New England were that I said that owners were pressuring Goodell. . . . I never said that owners were pressuring Goodell. But what I said about Steve Bisciotti, I shouldn’t have even said that. Because it’s pretty clear when he read his statement, that it sounds like he doesn’t care what the Commissioner does. He just wants the Commissioner to act. . .
“I think I was wrong to say what I said
hmmm

damage control...ravens probably cried to hi, like the "we didnt report the patriots!" joke routine.

i cant recall sal ever saying "i was wrong, oops" ever.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm

damage control...ravens probably cried to hi, like the "we didnt report the patriots!" joke routine.

i cant recall sal ever saying "i was wrong, oops" ever.

When pressuring for a guilty sentence be upheld becomes the crime there is a shortage of morality and honesty.

Its the NE way.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When pressuring for a guilty sentence be upheld becomes the crime there is a shortage of morality and honesty.

Its the NE way.
sal has never retracted a story that i can recall. anyone wanna bet the ravens called ESPN?

they fire people for writing real news a lot if it doesnt go "with the company line".

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sal has never retracted a story that i can recall. anyone wanna bet the ravens called ESPN?

they fire people for writing real news a lot if it doesnt go "with the company line".

He recanted bc Biscotti was about to take a big old dump right in his lap for making chit up. If he thought he could prove or discredit Biscotti he would have to prove his point; the fact that he clawed back his earlier statement back tells me he was full of chit.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He recanted bc Biscotti was about to take a big old dump right in his lap for making chit up. If he thought he could prove or discredit Biscotti he would have to prove his point; the fact that he clawed back his earlier statement back tells me he was full of chit.
ive just seen this done before via the nfl/espn.