• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a bitch?

Is the above being a bitch?

• Yes, what a bitch.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, not a bitch.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he owns a franchise that rhymes with "mavens", like the woman he is.

also, a few others in the group.

Ok, my vote is in. Sounds like a bitch

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id let giselle dress me and id act metro/gay for dat ass.

id wear a dress if she laid it out for me. id curtsey.

Why not, you have for lesser women! BOOM!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A push/pull poll that has a predetermined answer is a bitch move

I voted "not a bitch" because this poll is a whiny crybaby

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta admit, off the field, Tom looks and acts gay for real !!:nod:

I wouldn't know, never have seen him off the field. I have seen him in pics with wife and kids, and jumping off a 50 ft cliff, maybe that's gay?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A push/pull poll that has a predetermined answer is a bitch move

I voted "not a bitch" because this poll is a whiny crybaby
how is the answer predetermined?

people are denying its a bitch move, thus the poll.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know, never have seen him off the field. I have seen him in pics with wife and kids, and jumping off a 50 ft cliff, maybe that's gay?
Tomm+Brady+Giselle+Derby+Day+2014.jpg
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg
tom-brady-hair-1.jpg
0,,42954325,00.jpg

Is that enough or do you need more ?????

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomm+Brady+Giselle+Derby+Day+2014.jpg
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg
tom-brady-hair-1.jpg
0,,42954325,00.jpg

Is that enough or do you need more ?????

I don't see anything out of the norm. Guy is man enough to dress that way and kiss his dad. He doesn't need to put up a front like say Rock Hudson, a man's man or Bruce Jenner, Mr Decathalon

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything out of the norm. Guy is man enough to dress that way and kiss his dad, he doesn't need to put up a front like say Rock Hudson, a man's man or Bruce Jenner, Mr Decatalon

I didn't say he is gay, just that he looks and acts gay...Although being married to a woman doesn't mean he is totally heterosexual....You mentioned 2 and one had several children and raised them before his feminine ways took over...Brady was raised with all sisters, and absolutely acts dainty from it no doubt...
Homo suspect can play ball though, gay,cheater or not !!:D

TomBrady-dogcollar.jpg
:L:L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he is gay, just that he looks and acts gay...Although being married to a woman doesn't mean he is totally heterosexual....You mentioned 2 and one had several children and raised them before his feminine ways took over...Brady was raised with all sisters, and absolutely acts dainty from it no doubt...
Homo suspect can play ball though, gay,cheater or not !!:D

Gay ,cheater or not? OK OS whatever you say. I keep my thoughts to myself about someone's masculinity and won't make it public on a sportsboards. In Italian my guys would say sta zitto to the younger fellas

TomBrady-dogcollar.jpg
:L:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay ,cheater or not? OK OS whatever you say. I keep my thoughts to myself about someone's masculinity and won't make it public on a sportsboards. In Italian my guys would say sta zitto to the younger fellas

Come on Sonny, don't get offended...It's been a long off season, we have to use something to extend these conversations, and I clearly said; if he were gay and or a cheater, he could still play football...
Gave him his credit, but he looks and acts effeminate IMO...
I'm sure he isn't staying up at nite worrying over a fans opinion on it though...
And you should know, you can't shut an oldschooler up, we're too opinionated and more than willing to tell it like it is....
In Bmore Americana we say; Slow your roll, my friend....:D....Come on pre season, hurry !!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its ignored of course.

your popcorn may get stale.

right @Tgann69 ?

Well to be far... Most people probably had no idea who you were talking about.... I immediately knew who you were referring too hence my post but I guess others didn't/ Now Irsay is saying the same thing

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch is winning

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering, are the people who think Tom looks gay off the field just trying to indirectly say they are attracted to him?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Sonny, don't get offended...It's been a long off season, we have to use something to extend these conversations, and I clearly said; if he were gay and or a cheater, he could still play football...
I'm sure he isn't staying up at nite worrying over a fans opinion on it though...
And you should know, you can't shut an oldschooler up, we're too opinionated and more than willing to tell it like it is....
In Bmore Americana we say; Slow your roll, my friend....:D....Come on pre season, hurry !!!!

Cmon OS you know that I don't get offended easily, especially if not directed at my son or family, otherwise I can care less. I don't care if he is gay, as long as he gets the job done, which he has. All I'm saying is that you have been around a long time and should know better, that appearances can be deceiving. Some of the most brutal guys I know are little guys that look like they should work at a library, and I have seen some of the biggest gorillas piss down their legs, is all I'm saying. Take Flacco for instance,he looks like a dope , but I have no clue what he is like and won't comment on him, he could be another Steven Hawking for all I know

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon OS you know that I don't get offended easily, especially if not directed at my son or family, otherwise I can care less. I don't care if he is gay, as long as he gets the job done, which he has. All I'm saying is that you have been around a long time and should know better, that appearances can be deceiving. Some of the most brutal guys I know are little guys that look like they should work at a library, and I have seen some of the biggest gorillas piss down their legs, is all I'm saying. Take Flacco for instance,he looks like a dope , but I have no clue what he is like and won't comment on him, he could be another Steven Hawking for all I know

True dat Sonny, but after seeing that pass Flacco heaved up at the end of last year's playoff game I'm going with "he's a dope".

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat Sonny, but after seeing that pass Flacco heaved up at the end of last year's playoff game I'm going with "he's a dope".

Ooh, Ooh, can I get a high five on that Rexy ?....... Ok, I guess not !!
New-England-Patriots-Funny-Madden-Cover-Tom-Brady-high-five_zpsh55dtclx.png
:pound::pound::pound: