• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who you rooting for Bucs or Chiefs?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to know who Pats fans are rooting for. I heard that there are a lot of Bucs fans in NE now because of Brady. I respect what he's doing. He could have just retired.

It's not a good look for BB. He coaches without Brady this year and has a losing season. Meanwhile Brady is playing in the SB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the Patriots....errr....Bucs.

Patriots are winning 21-6 at the half.

Brady's thrown 3 TDs, 2 to Gronk and 1 to AB.

Sorry, Bucs are winning 21-6 at the half.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a good look for BB. He coaches without Brady this year and has a losing season. Meanwhile Brady is playing in the SB.
Only an idiot would say that. One has nothng to do with the other. If Brady had been in NE this year, it would not have been any different. Pats lost players in FA and to Covid opt outs. BB had no cap money to fix the WRs.

Brady was able to walk into a gold mine and walk away with a pocket full of nuggets.

Like I've been saying for the past two weeks.....Brady is playing against Mahomes for the first time with a fully loaded gun. Something he's never had even when he had the OT drive in KC. Today he has Evans, Godwin, Brown, Miller, Gronk and Brate. Plus he has Fournette and Jones in the backfield. All six chambers are fully loaded.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the idiot if you think this doesn't look bad for BB. Brady doesn't control the personnel decisions for the Pats.

All of the teams dealt with COVID this year. It's not Brady or other teams fault that more Pats players chose to not play for the team in FA or with COVID.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the idiot if you think this doesn't look bad for BB. Brady doesn't control the personnel decisions for the Pats.

All of the teams dealt with COVID this year. It's not Brady or other teams fault that more Pats players chose to not play for the team in FA or with COVID.
I rooted for Brady.
This does not look bad fo BB.
You are (usually) not an idiot.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see TB win another SB. He still has gas in the tank and a fire in the gut.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude you're so dumb this does not reflect on BB at all

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right it actually makes BB look good. His team had a losing season and Brady's team won the SB by more points than the Pats ever have. Some of you guys are geniuses.

Last edited:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB was carried by Tom Brady. His record without him is awful.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right it actually makes BB look good. His team had a losing season and Brady's team won the SB by more points than the Pats ever have. Some of you guys are geniuses.
Okay I reply to Trolls one time to educate them and send them on their way, so here we go.

1. The Pats had zero cap space to resign Brady both sides know this.
2. At his age Brady could not sustain another rebuild in New England.
3. Brady chose the Bucs because he knew they were loaded with talent at WR something the Pats lacked.
4. Brady was also aware the Bucs had a stout defense, the culmination of the defense and weapons with Brady at the helm most certainly made the Bucs were going to be tough to beat.
5. Belichick had key players sit out this year and signed the one Vet QB they could afford and it failed miserably.
6. Considering the Pats had key players sit out, had a lack of talent at WR, a crappy QB I feel Belichick did a great job this year.
7. Start acting like an adult, accept these facts for what they are and please stop trolling, if you have an educated argument present it.

Have a nice day.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

My goal wasn't to troll. I had a question.
I know lots of Pats fans. It's interesting to see how many of them rooted for Brady.

Have a good day also.

Last edited:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you're so dumb this does not reflect on BB at all

No reflection means no reflection, not "It makes BB look good". Brady won because he had enough talent around him. Why did he win so much the past 20 years? He had enough talent around him... Who managed to get enough talent around Brady without mortgaging the next year for about 20 years?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reflection means no reflection, not "It makes BB look good". Brady won because he had enough talent around him. Why did he win so much the past 20 years? He had enough talent around him... Who managed to get enough talent around Brady without mortgaging the next year for about 20 years?

Brady had 1 year with Bruce Arians and won a SB. Is it a stretch to say he could have won more with him in 20 years?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady had 1 year with Bruce Arians and won a SB. Is it a stretch to say he could have won more with him in 20 years?
Corrected:

Arians had one year with Brady

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians showed more humility in 1 season than I saw in 20 years from BB.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians showed more humility in 1 season than I saw in 20 years from BB.
Humility? Last I checked that wasn't high on the list of Don Shula's strengths either.

You won't be very successful trolling around here if you try to paint BB as anything but a nice guy because it's pretty well known that BB is anything but a nice guy. Are you also going to tell us Pat the Patriot is unrealistic because his clothes pre-date the existence of the game of football?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found it refreshing and surprising the way Arians didn't take any credit. I am sure that he deserves at least some of the credit.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE my initial question:

I thought I would root for the Chiefs, however, I couldn't help but root for Brady. He is passionate about his work. I think a lot of people myself included can relate to that. He's not helping people for a living like a health care worker does, however, he could have retired and rode off into the sunset. There is something admirable about this guys drive.

Have a blessed day all.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only an idiot would say that. One has nothng to do with the other. If Brady had been in NE this year, it would not have been any different. Pats lost players in FA and to Covid opt outs. BB had no cap money to fix the WRs.

Brady was able to walk into a gold mine and walk away with a pocket full of nuggets.

Like I've been saying for the past two weeks.....Brady is playing against Mahomes for the first time with a fully loaded gun. Something he's never had even when he had the OT drive in KC. Today he has Evans, Godwin, Brown, Miller, Gronk and Brate. Plus he has Fournette and Jones in the backfield. All six chambers are fully loaded.

Behind a stacked O line, in addition too a formidable defense.