• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would win... Bama vs. Oregon

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: They could schedule Philly. They might get them a somewhat easy warm up game for us.

Would be Easier to Schedule the Panthers in Carolina. Very little offense and the revamped defense is lousy too. Besides Kelly knows college ball in Philly, he would have the upper hand with pro's playing a college team.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, everybody except Stanford, who beat Oregon.

Don't get mad at me, Oregon just doesn't have the deep pockets that Nicky Saban has.

Come back and talk to me when you can win a BCS bowl.

Yall are an embarrassment to the BCS.

4 blowouts.... or is it 5?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, everybody except Stanford, who beat Oregon.

Don't get mad at me, Oregon just doesn't have the deep pockets that Nicky Saban has.

Always comes down to money with the Irish. Got proof, reveal it or STFU it gets old listening to a bunch of fucking whiny ass Catholics who dont know the difference between a real girl and imaginary one.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah 20 BYU 13. Them Utes can play.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better an imaginary girlfriend than a related one eh?

Stereotypes all you got, get a new book, besides its better to sleep with our sister than be man raped by our priests.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stereotypes all you got, get a new book, besides its better to sleep with our sister than be man raped by our priests.

Speaking of stereotypes.

I heard the Library at Alabama caught on fire, tragically it destroyed both books. Fortunately only one was colored in.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better an imaginary girlfriend than a related one eh?

Speaking of stereotypes.

I heard the Library at Alabama caught on fire, tragically it destroyed both books. Fortunately only one was colored in.

:pop2:

jon-stewart-oh-snap.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of stereotypes.

Still need a new book, try again its all old material. I heard this same retarded material from you on CBS and your team still got embarrassed by Bama even while you were blasting this tired ass old shit over there. Still butthurt I see. Come on, i am sure even a mental midget like yourself can come up with something newer than this shit.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell smoke, he must be thinking

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need a new book, try again its all old material. I heard this same retarded material from you on CBS and your team still got embarrassed by Bama even while you were blasting this tired ass old shit over there. Still butthurt I see. Come on, i am sure even a mental midget like yourself can come up with something newer than this shit.

To be fair, I think you used all the same lines as well, since Catholic/Boy r*pe is always a common bash. So let's get that out of the way. And our loss to Michigan has diverted my attention from Alabama, I'm more worried about surviving this season with 8 wins, rather than what ever the hell it is you do down in Alabama. I was just responding to the OP's question. In which, as always, you got angry. Not to sure what your grudge is. Although, if I lived in Alabama, I wouldn't be too happy either.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I think you used all the same lines as well, since Catholic/Boy r*pe is always a common bash. So let's get that out of the way. And our loss to Michigan has diverted my attention from Alabama, I'm more worried about surviving this season with 8 wins, rather than what ever the hell it is you do down in Alabama. I was just responding to the OP's question. In which, as always, you got angry. Not to sure what your grudge is. Although, if I lived in Alabama, I wouldn't be too happy either.

Guess not with all them Rednecks hog tying your ass and telling you, "you got a purty mouth boy"

I dont live in Alabama...Sadly, as i am not in God's country any longer, but stuck in Banking hub Hell.

We can leave it as it is, we have history and it will stay there in the past.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wasn't r*pe, you enjoyed it.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess not with all them Rednecks hog tying your ass and telling you, "you got a purty mouth boy"

I dont live in Alabama...Sadly, as i am not in God's country any longer, but stuck in Banking hub Hell.

We can leave it as it is, we have history and it will stay there in the past.

Fair enough, since I did side with Alabama over Oregon.