• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins

Hmmm?

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vote and discuss

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to be a homer but went with the Brewers on this one. What they lack in SP, they more than make up for in hitting, defense and a lights out BP

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think Brewers win.

Rockies are good enough that they could win obviously.

But I really like this Brewers squad and keeping the Rockies outside of Coors for 3 of the games is big.

Brewers have more depth

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to be a homer but went with the Brewers on this one. What they lack in SP, they more than make up for in hitting, defense and a lights out BP

I'm with you. Brewers all the way. I have a brother that moved to Colorado back in the early 80s. I have 4 nieces that are gung-ho Rockies fans. I hope they still love Uncle kburjr after the series.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Brewers put an ass whoopin' on my Tigers. They looked real strong, so I gotta give them the edge, but anything is possible in a short series.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brewers in 5. Rockies have a better rotation, Brewe're have the better pen/lineup/defense.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't sleep on the Rockies. No team has been hotter than the Brewers and Rox down the stretch. As for Coors Field, the Rox have had great success on the road this year. Strong starting pitching, a revived pen, offense up and down the lineup and Gold Glovers around the infield is good too.

Brewers are a great team and have home field and more rest coming into this series. I agree that they should be favored. They also took 5 out of 7 against the Rox this year but that came earlier in the season when the Rockies weren't playing as well. I think this series takes all 5 games to shake out a winner.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't sleep on the Rockies. No team has been hotter than the Brewers and Rox down the stretch. As for Coors Field, the Rox have had great success on the road this year. Strong starting pitching, a revived pen, offense up and down the lineup and Gold Glovers around the infield is good too.

Brewers are a great team and have home field and more rest coming into this series. I agree that they should be favored. They also took 5 out of 7 against the Rox this year but that came earlier in the season when the Rockies weren't playing as well. I think this series takes all 5 games to shake out a winner.
But real Rockies fans who know their team have told me many times that they are losers who always fail when it matters. Right @Duffman?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rockies definitely have a chance. Especially if they can still an early game in Milwaukee before Freeland and Marquez pitch

That said, their offense especially away from home really isn’t that threatening. Got a couple boppers of course but on the road the team hasn’t hit that well I don’t believe(kinda going with what the last few telecasts and articles have said. Too lazy to look up exact stats).

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockies definitely have a chance. Especially if they can still an early game in Milwaukee before Freeland and Marquez pitch

That said, their offense especially away from home really isn’t that threatening. Got a couple boppers of course but on the road the team hasn’t hit that well I don’t believe(kinda going with what the last few telecasts and articles have said. Too lazy to look up exact stats).
Rockies at home:
Avg Runs RBI HR
.287 445 425 119

Rockies on the road:
Avg Runs RBI HR
.225 335 323 91