• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC East?

Who will win the AFC East this season?

• Total voters

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clutter of the AFC.

Now what do you consider to be the 6 teams beyond the 4 div. winners that will be in the hunt this season?
and in a more competitive division this year you believe NE voids this clutter or does this theory of clutter only impact teams outside NE?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in a more competitive division this year you believe NE voids this clutter or does this theory of clutter only impact teams outside NE?

So your list of the 5-6 teams in the hunt for the AFC WC post season spot, the 4 div. winners excluded of course, are?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your list of the 5-6 teams in the hunt for the AFC WC post season spot, the 4 div. winners excluded of course, are?

I have no clue is my answer...

I do believe Baltimore is better then The teams most feel are improved which include Miami KC SD... I think it's NE that has problems this year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other year i'd say New England easily. The Patriots have dominated the East and basically made the East their bitch the past decade,lol. HOWEVER you know it i know and the fans know it that all the teams have improved and now its gonna be a dogfight from now on. The Dolphins,Bills,Jets all these teams look good. The only reason i picked Miami instead of Buffalo is because the Bills have lots of talent but no QB. All the AFC east games will be close matchups. Could New England win the East again this season? sure but its not a sure shot like years past.
One more time.....
The improved dolphins beat the improved Jets, The improved Jets beat the improved Bills, The Improved Bills beat the improved Dolphins......
Net affect. Business as usual......

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time.....
The improved dolphins beat the improved Jets, The improved Jets beat the improved Bills, The Improved Bills beat the improved Dolphins......
Not so much...

More competition throughout the AFC Least equals losses for NE. The only team it really impacts is NE bc they have Ben the only team that has benefitted from a weak division.

Net effect NE has division losses and is fighting for a WC spot.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much...

More competition throughout the AFC Least equals losses for NE. The only team it really impacts is NE bc they have Ben the only team that has benefitted from a weak division.

Net effect NE has division losses and is fighting for a WC spot.

Have to say he is right on this one Southieinc. Like Tgann said all the competition will affect Pats too and in the end there will be a very tight division race and a logjam at the top with maybe even three teams all 9-6 with one week to go and the division winner could very well be 9-7 if all teams are playing tough. Might even come down to tiebreakers because two or even three teams all end up 9-7.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time.....

True but all these teams could also end up beating the Pats now that they have improved rosters. BUT you could be right and Pats could beat 'em all and be division champs. We shall see gonna be a good one this year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but all these teams could also end up beating the Pats now that they have improved rosters. BUT you could be right and Pats could beat 'em all and be division champs. We shall see gonna be a good one this year.
So the rest of the AFC East is going to sweep the Patriots?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the rest of the AFC East is going to sweep the Patriots?

You never know, I would be very pissed off if I was them. Patriots are beefing up as always, they know what's coming.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say he is right on this one Southieinc. Like Tgann said all the competition will affect Pats too and in the end there will be a very tight division race and a logjam at the top with maybe even three teams all 9-6 with one week to go and the division winner could very well be 9-7 if all teams are playing tough. Might even come down to tiebreakers because two or even three teams all end up 9-7.

AFCE div has been the hardest for the Pats forever. Last 3 years each season I believe they went 4-2 against the East and 8-2 vs the rest. They have gone 20-5 Vs the AFCN . So your 66% vs AFCE and 80% vs AFCN. Pats dont win the division because its that weak, but because they dominate more against the rest of the NFL

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Dolphins last night though. :omg:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is gonna get him some Tommy. :nod:

And with Connolly(?) retiring and Suh having a general bad attitude already this is gonna be something.

I am def going to the NE @Miami game to watch of course in full Ravens gear so to upset the natives. ;)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with Connolly(?) retiring and Suh having a general bad attitude already this is gonna be something.

I am def going to the NE @Miami game to watch of course in full Ravens gear so to upset the natives. ;)
Don't forget to bring your crappie. South Florida girls like to fish!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is almost unanimous?????
AFC East is a "much improved division" Patriots won 3 more than Buffalo, 4 more than Miami, and 8 more than the Jets. Some might think that Jets made the most improvement, and Buffalo still has o QB. It seems clear to me that since they have 4 games against the "improved teams" and 2 games against the Superbowl Champions, the net affect will be the same as last year - but with the bottom 3 potentially scrambled.....
Can't say I didn't call it!!!!!