• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the Heisman?

bamaintheblood

bamaintheblood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston will win it. The Heisman winner is the one who captures the moments, especially big moments...FSU will be playing Bama in the Title game. He has captured every moment thus far and to get to the big game he will capture more. (side note) McCarron will get fitted for his 4th ring.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be Winston. If they had some kind of career award, AJ is it hands down. But the Heisman will likely go to Winston.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce Petty or Johnny Manziel

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Pigskin is 19-4 as a starter. His 4 losses are by a combined 19 points. That's roughly 5 points per loss.

AJ is 34-2 as a starter. His 2 losses are by a combined 8 points. That's 4 points per loss.

If A&M had a defense the caliber of Alabama or a healthy Florida, the kid would be undefeated right now.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll play:

Is it wins and losses? If that's the case it's between McCarron and Winston.

Is it statistics? If so, doesn't Johnny Football have the best? Or, are you just looking at the Ints and ignoring everything else.

Seems like you are cherry picking the stats that fit your anti-JF bias.

Pick whichever stat you want:

Losses - johnny has more
Stats - johnnies are worse
Ints - johnny has more
Class - johnny has less.

If he's your heirs an I guess the reasoning is - "because."

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick whichever stat you want:

Losses - johnny has more
Stats - johnnies are worse
Ints - johnny has more
Class - johnny has less.

If he's your heirs an I guess the reasoning is - "because."
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but you obviously do because of your TAMU hate. Just to show you how irrational you are, who is it that he has more, worse, or less of the above? Not any one person. What do you mean by stats? On and on.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but you obviously do because of your TAMU hate. Just to show you how irrational you are, who is it that he has more, worse, or less of the above? Not any one person. What do you mean by stats? On and on.

Passing Yards: johnny is 4th;
Passing TD's: johnny is 3rd
Losses: johnny has more than McCarron/Mariota/Winston/Bridgewater/Boyd

Interceptions: johnny has the 7th most ints in the country, and is only 1 int away from being th 4th worst in the country.

Of course I hate him and of course I am biased. I have never argued that. However, this is not a Heisman year.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heisman goes to the most outstanding player and the most outstanding player right now is Johnny Manziel.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Manziel throw....2 or 3 picks vs Miss St.? That should eliminate him right there.

Mariota seems like a good QB, but he's what I figured all along. Stanford shut down his run game, he didn't show the leadership or ability to rise up in a tough situation. In that game I believe Mariota could've won the Heisman, but instead he lost it..imo.

McCarron is a great QB in my bias opinion, and I believe he could light it up in a high powered offense, but we simply aren't that. He won't be allowed the stats to win the Heisman, but I think he should win the O'Brian.

Winston should win the Heisman in my opinion. This guy has showed leadership and skill that I don't ever remember seeing from anyone as a true freshman. He is damn near flawless, I can't think of anything negative to say about him honestly.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Manziel throw....2 or 3 picks vs Miss St.? That should eliminate him right there.

Mariota seems like a good QB, but he's what I figured all along. Stanford shut down his run game, he didn't show the leadership or ability to rise up in a tough situation. In that game I believe Mariota could've won the Heisman, but instead he lost it..imo.

McCarron is a great QB in my bias opinion, and I believe he could light it up in a high powered offense, but we simply aren't that. He won't be allowed the stats to win the Heisman, but I think he should win the O'Brian.

Winston should win the Heisman in my opinion. This guy has showed leadership and skill that I don't ever remember seeing from anyone as a true freshman. He is damn near flawless, I can't think of anything negative to say about him honestly.

From what I saw, MM could have run for a 100 himself IF NOT for the knee damage and coaches shutting down his run game for good reason.

HAD Oregon been fully healthy, who knows?

Kids still a star in my mind and I H8 Quackerz....:whistle:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota is a great kid and a great athlete if he can get back to full strength he will make a case before its over but for now Winston is the leader and he is going to put up big numbers from here on out.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heisman goes to the most outstanding player and the most outstanding player right now is Johnny Manziel.

He's thrown more interceptions than David Ash and Case McCoy combined.:L

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I don't see how Braxton can't win it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but if anyone on aTm should be the Heisman candidate it is definitely Mike Evans. He bails out Johnny Football every single time. Just my opinion.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing Yards: johnny is 4th;
Passing TD's: johnny is 3rd
Losses: johnny has more than McCarron/Mariota/Winston/Bridgewater/Boyd

Interceptions: johnny has the 7th most ints in the country, and is only 1 int away from being th 4th worst in the country.

Of course I hate him and of course I am biased. I have never argued that. However, this is not a Heisman year.

I keep giving you a chance, and you keep failing. Passing yards ... he is actually 3rd not 4th, but to whom? 2 players in front of him are not in the Heisman hunt. Bridgewater is 10th, Winston is 12th, and Mariotta is 17th. Wow ... you picked a stat where Johnny Football is way ahead of the other presumed candidates.

Let's take a look at TDs ... of the QBs mentioned in the running, JF is ahead of them all. He is 3rd, while Winston is 5th, Bridgewater 9th and Mariotta is 12th. So you fail again.

As for INTs, you are right ... the others have fewer ... but other than it supporting your argument, why is that more important than others?

You missed the one that is probably best ... QB Rating. Winston is 2nd, JF is 3rd, Bridgewater 4th, and Mariotta is 7th. So he is only in second place there among the candidates.

I could do pass percentage if I wanted to, but you really don't want me to. Trust me.

As for losses, it's an individual award. You can only do so much. JF can't play D. Here are his lines for his two losses:

Bama: 28/39 (71%) | 464 yards | 5 TDs | 2 picks | Rushed for 98 yards. He accounted for 562 yards.
Auburn: 28/38 (73%) | 454 yards | 4 TDs | 2 picks | Rushed for 48 yards. He accounted for 502 yards.

So, yes, he has two losses, but you really want to say he didn't do all he could do?

I am not really a JF fan ... I'd vote for McCarron. But your hate blinds you so badly you need to be called out.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep giving you a chance, and you keep failing. Passing yards ... he is actually 3rd not 4th, but to whom? 2 players in front of him are not in the Heisman hunt. Bridgewater is 10th, Winston is 12th, and Mariotta is 17th. Wow ... you picked a stat where Johnny Football is way ahead of the other presumed candidates.

Let's take a look at TDs ... of the QBs mentioned in the running, JF is ahead of them all. He is 3rd, while Winston is 5th, Bridgewater 9th and Mariotta is 12th. So you fail again.

As for INTs, you are right ... the others have fewer ... but other than it supporting your argument, why is that more important than others?

You missed the one that is probably best ... QB Rating. Winston is 2nd, JF is 3rd, Bridgewater 4th, and Mariotta is 7th. So he is only in second place there among the candidates.

I could do pass percentage if I wanted to, but you really don't want me to. Trust me.

As for losses, it's an individual award. You can only do so much. JF can't play D. Here are his lines for his two losses:

Bama: 28/39 (71%) | 464 yards | 5 TDs | 2 picks | Rushed for 98 yards. He accounted for 562 yards.
Auburn: 28/38 (73%) | 454 yards | 4 TDs | 2 picks | Rushed for 48 yards. He accounted for 502 yards.

So, yes, he has two losses, but you really want to say he didn't do all he could do?

I am not really a JF fan ... I'd vote for McCarron. But your hate blinds you so badly you need to be called out.

Just because others mention players for Heisman doesn't mean I do. I personally think Mannion, Mike Evans, and Jordan Lynch deserve mention. On another note, I do think johnnywannabehollywood deserves an invite to the ceremony. He is a great player and I would never deny that.

However, he would honestly finish at best 4th in my completely trying to be unbiased poll.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because others mention players for Heisman doesn't mean I do. I personally think Mannion, Mike Evans, and Jordan Lynch deserve mention. On another note, I do think johnnywannabehollywood deserves an invite to the ceremony. He is a great player and I would never deny that.

However, he would honestly finish at best 4th in my completely trying to be unbiased poll.

He's going to New York anyways since he's a voter.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but if anyone on aTm should be the Heisman candidate it is definitely Mike Evans. He bails out Johnny Football every single time. Just my opinion.

Yeah well it's not all Evans he's got other receivers like Kennedy,Walker and Labhart.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I don't see how Braxton can't win it.

Really?

Oh+geez.+Another+gender+equality+debate+where+90+of+the+_3b84213d33c58e73e9529ab49ac5e5be.gif