• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be the New OC?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR has no clue how to run an offense. EB does.
No offense but you don't know who and who cannot run an offense. You thought turner needed a chance and that wentz would be a great qb. You have proven that you are mostly ignorant when it comes to offenses in the nfl. You me Turner's offense would work. How did that turn out...lol

How do you know EB knows how to run an offense? Reid built it and ran it. Reid calls the plays. We know little to nothing about EB and his impact on the chiefs overall offense.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told me we need to be loyal to the coaches.

You made laughable predictions and told me we need to be positive. You tried to bully me off the board for being negative.

In the end I was stating facts that didn't fit your agenda. You call out TH and Rivera for not starting howell but that is about it.

Your 2022 predictions were insane and was straight homerism.

no called out alot of in game coaching decisions and bad play by players. I did not for see all the offensive issues that we would have. I did not for see the CY and Will Jackson situations. I didnt for see going with TH for all those games. Alof of factors can happen in the season

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but you don't know who and who cannot run an offense. You thought turner needed a chance and that wentz would be a great qb. You have proven that you are mostly ignorant when it comes to offenses.

How do you know EB knows how to run an offense? Reid built it and ran it. Reid calls the plays. We know little to nothing about EB and his impact on the chiefs overall offense.

now you are doubting EB? classic. go pound sand dude.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no called out alot of in game coaching decisions and bad play by players. I did not for see all the offensive issues that we would have. I did not for see the CY and Will Jackson situations. I didnt for see going with TH for all those games. Alof of factors can happen in the season
Funny...I did along with other posters and we told you.

Remember that before you start your 2023 predictions. It will save you embarrassment.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you are doubting EB? classic. go pound sand dude.
Classic dean..get mad when you can't respond. I said I have no clue about EB and neither do you. Who calls the plays in KC and who built that offense? EB or Reid? Stop the whole loyalty to the coaches non sense.

Why do post here honestly? You argue with everyone..literally.

I figured you would have left after the disastrous 2022 you had on the board.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some time ago, I opined that given the opportunity I could turn the entire organization around within a year's time, hubris? perhaps, but outside of the name change foolishness, this is what I was referring to. I don't care what business you own, YOU are no better or worse than the person who scrubs floors and empties trash within that business!

1676570522634.png

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic dean..get mad when you can't respond. I said I have no clue about EB and neither do you. Who calls the plays in KC and who built that offense? EB or Reid?

Why do post here honestly? You argue with everyone..literally.

I figured you would have left after the disastrous 2022 you had on the board.

not mad, you are already knocking EB. EB was a nig part of that offense. Once again you are negative. Disastrous? we almost made the playoffs. The question is why do you post here?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not mad, you are already knocking EB. EB was a nig part of that offense. Once again you are negative. Disastrous? we almost made the playoffs. The question is why do you post here?
How in the world did I knock EB? Show me?

I am not drinking the kool-aid like you. I don't know anything about EB outside of the fact that he doesn't call plays in KC and Reid runs then offense. Prove to me that I am negative? You get so worked up about this team and won't tolerate differing opinions. Again, this posting thing isn't your jam buddy.

Yes, disasterous. Your wentz, overall record, Turner, fanbase predictions were nowhere close. Everyone told you to relax but you didn't and now have egg on your face. If you are going to give people a hard time for not supporting your predictions, be ready to take it when it falls apart.

I post here because I have know people here for 20 years and I am respected. I enjoy discussions.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world did I knock EB? Show me?

I am not drinking the kool-aid like you. I don't know anything about EB outside of the fact that he doesn't call plays in KC and Reid runs then offense. Prove to me that I am negative? You get so worked up about this team and won't tolerate differing opinions. Again, this posting thing isn't your jam buddy.

Yes, disasterous. Your wentz, overall record, Turner, fanbase predictions were nowhere close.

I post here because I have know people here foe 20 years and I am respected. I enjoy discussions.
we got 8 and i said 11 if everything went perfectly. We did not get 4 wins.

post #281 is a knock. You said how do we know that Eb can run an offense? That is a knock.

Move on.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got 8 and i said 11 if everything went perfectly. We did not get 4 wins.

post #281 is a knock. You said how do we know that Eb can run an offense? That is a knock.

Move on.
You are ridiculous.

Because I publicly admitted that I didn't know EB can run an offense...when he hasn't in KC... that is a knock on EB? What evidence do we have that EB can completely run an offense? Maybe he can or maybe he can't...we have no evidence to suggest either. He hasn't even been hired..lol. He might be hired so you are already making assumptions.

Good heavens dude...are you serious. Reid runs the KC offense...everybody knows that. How would anyone know if EB can run an NFL offense? I don't know if he can or can't and neither do you. That is all I said.

And you wonder why everyone argues with you...seriously. We even have posters who dont read your posts and refuse to engage you. I never said 1 bad thing about EB. You are a homer period. We could hire Gomer Pyle as the OC and you would call it a great hire.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ridiculous.

Because I publicly admitted that I didn't know EB can run an offense...when he hasn't in KC... that is a knock on EB? What evidence do we have that EB can completely run an offense? Maybe he can or maybe he can't...we have no evidence to suggest either. He hasn't even been hired..lol. He might be hired so you are already making assumptions.

Good heavens dude...are you serious. Reid runs the KC offense...everybody knows that. How would anyone know if EB can run an NFL offense? I don't know if he can or can't and neither do you. That is all I said.

And you wonder why everyone argues with you...seriously. We even have posters who dont read your posts and refuse to engage you. I never said 1 bad thing about EB. You are a homer period. We could hire Gomer Pyle as the OC and you would call it a great hire.

you already questioned the possible hire. you knocked it already. classic. I have a lot posters reply to me and a lot of likes and trophies. Im not forcing you to reply to me. Move on.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you already questioned the possible hire. you knocked it already. classic. I have a lot posters reply to me and a lot of likes and trophies. Im not forcing you to reply to me. Move on.
No, I didn't.

I didn't say it was a good or bad hire. He hasn't even been hired?

Just because if he is hired doesn't mean he is talented and will succeed. If he is hired, I hope he leads the offense to a super bowl.
He doesn't call plays in KC so we don't know what he would do at all. He has never lead an NFL offense, so we don't know what to expect. There is no historical data to use here.

You want blind homerism and you want to police everyone's attitudes on the board. Anyone who questions anything is annoying to you. Most if not all responses to you are arguments period.

I am.moving on but don't flat out lie and not expect me to correct you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't.

I didn't say it was a good or bad hire. He hasn't even been hired?

Just because if he is hired doesn't mean he is talented and will succeed. If he is hired, I hope he leads the offense to a super bowl.
He doesn't call plays in KC so we don't know what he would do at all. He has never lead an NFL offense, so we don't know what to expect. There is no historical data to use here.

You want blind homerism and you want to police everyone's attitudes on the board. Anyone who questions anything is annoying to you. Most if not all responses to you are arguments period.

I am.moving on but don't flat out lie and not expect me to correct you.

no lie. took your exact words from your post. lol. those words questioned EB's credentials.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no lie. took your exact words from your post. lol. those words questioned EB's credentials.
Now you are annoying me.

Saying you don't know something is not the same as knocking the person. I questioned his credentials for responsibilities he has no experience in dean.

I am not a homer like you and know what I am talking about. I told you Scott Turner and Wentz wouldn't work out and you wanted me off the board.

EB doesn't call plays in KC, as such, how can anyone say he is a good NFL playcaller?

EB does not run the KC offense, as such, how can anyone say he is a good NFL offensive coordinator?

Instead of blindly supporting everything Rivera does, I actually look at the big picture. For the record, EB could be an amazing hire. Because he has not been an NFL play caller or completely run an offense, I cannot say he will or won't be.

Don't get mad at me because I use cognitive liberty and don't blindly sign off on everything the team does. And you wonder why posters argue with you non stop? In your world, we as fans must always support every move the team makes and never question anything. And you wonder why people avoid you or don't even read your posts? Any thoughts on that?

Are you the commanders gestalt or something? Seriously, you are now policing posters opinions on things that haven't happened? I just said I hope he leads us to a super bowl if hired. That's not good enough for you? You are a complete joke.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are annoying me.

Saying you don't know something is not the same as knocking the person.

I am not a homer like you and know what I am talking about.

EB doesn't call plays in KC, as such, how can anyone say he is a good NFL playcaller?

EB does not run the KC offense, as such, how can anyone say he is a good NFL offensive coordinator?

Instead of blindly supporting everything Rivera does, I actually look at the big picture. For thr record, EB could be an amazing hire. Because he has not been. An NFL play caller or completely run an offense, I cannot say he will.

Don't get mad at me because I use cognitive liberty and don't blindly sign off on everything the team does. And you wonder why posters argue with you non stop?

no one argues. just you. you forget it's an opinion board. you knocked EB's credentials in that post, I think he would be a great hire here. Its an opinion. Thats it.

Now i know if he does get hired here and it doesn't work out you will be the first one to say I told you so.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one argues. just you. you forget it's an opinion board. you knocked EB's credentials in that post, I think he would be a great hire here. Its an opinion. Thats it.

Now i know if he does get hired here and it doesn't work out you will be the first one to say I told you so.
You aren't exactly a good source for predicting if things do work out. Scott Turner and carson wentz showed us that.

You are delusional if you don't think you argue with others. Everyone else would testify to that.

How can I knock credentials that don't exist Dean? I simply said i don't know??? And how do you know?

He doesn't call plays un KC
He doesn't run the offense in KC

I said I hope EB leads unto a super bowl so remember that Deano.

You are now harassing me because I am not jumping up a down that we might hire EB? I don't know anything really about him other than what I said. I already proved i know more about KC than you. I am not saying he will or will not work out. Actually read what I am saying first.

You are an ignorant troll Dean.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't exactly a good source for predicting if things do work out. Scott Turner and carson wentz showed us that.

You are delusional if you don't think you argue with others. Everyone else would testify to that.

How can I knock credentials that don't exist Dean? I simply said i don't know??? And how do you know?

He doesn't call plays un KC
He doesn't run the offense in KC

I said I hope EB leads unto a super bowl so remember that Deano.

You are now harassing me because I am not jumping up a down that we might hire EB? I don't know anything really about him other than what I said. I already proved i know more about KC than you. I am not saying he will or will not work out. Actually read what I am saying first.

You are an ignorant troll Dean.

not in your original post you didn't. you just said that about super bowl. im not harassing, im responding to you. Not even close Mr. Negative. Good day.