• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will be the 4 worst teams in the NFC?

Who will be the 4 worst teams in the NFC?

• Total voters

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is probably the sport with the most unknowns but one thing I do know for a fact is that you don't take what happened the year prior and use it to predict the current year.

I was trying to say the Rams were the team 49ers couldn't lose to. They should be better than last year, and they still beat Rams 2x.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to say the Rams were the team 49ers couldn't lose to. They should be better than last year, and they still beat Rams 2x.

I fucking hate the Rams. But if I had to choose which team is going to improve the most and which team is going to be better I would definitely say Rams and Rams.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Niners, Rams, Bears and Eagles.

Again... the people saying Eagles, well, I just don't get it. They're a team on the rise. They have a good young QB and top 5 (NFC) OLINE and DLINE. The rookie Barnett has 3 sacks in two preseason games. If he's good they're gonna have the best DLINE in football. No way are they a bottom 4 team and I see a lot of people predicting them to win the division

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... the people saying Eagles, well, I just don't get it. They're a team on the rise. They have a good young QB and top 5 (NFC) OLINE and DLINE. The rookie Barnett has 3 sacks in two preseason games. If he's good they're gonna have the best DLINE in football. No way are they a bottom 4 team and I see a lot of people predicting them to win the division

How many of those people live outside of 100 miles of Philadelphia?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those people live outside of 100 miles of Philadelphia?

I'm talking about sports guys. Colin Cowherd was one. But they are a rising team who look like a lock for a top 10 D. The rookie DE is looking special and the Eagles all ready have two all pro DLinemen. We were flat out awful at WR and CB last year and upgraded a lot at WR and picked up a very good young CB in Darby who had a INT with a 48 yard return tonight. Good QB, good OLine, good LBers, very good DLine, 2 good Safetys, Alshon Jeffrey. They might make the playoffs this year. The run game looks bad but this is definitely a team on the rise. Oh, excellent special teams too.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will have a different head coach, different wr corp, different te, different qb, different offensive coordinator, different defensive coordinator, different left tackle and won't be moving to a new time zone again. I'm not saying the Rams are a lock to be better but last year don't mean squat.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually with the Eagles guys. That team was far better than their record last year and upgraded nearly everywhere. They fell victim to the opposite results of what you saw from a statistically inferior team like miami in that the eagles lost an inordinate amount of close games last year ( 2-7). A simple reversion to mean puts them at 9-10 wins this year and that's before you talk about the fact they improved.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-8-18_7-12-8.png

giphy.gif

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will have a different head coach, different wr corp, different te, different qb, different offensive coordinator, different defensive coordinator, different left tackle and won't be moving to a new time zone again. I'm not saying the Rams are a lock to be better but last year don't mean squat.

The 49ers are in the same boat with changes to offense, defense, new coaches, etc. While it might be promising for the future, all that change can be a detriment this year. I expect it will take awhile for everything to come together.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually with the Eagles guys. That team was far better than their record last year and upgraded nearly everywhere. They fell victim to the opposite results of what you saw from a statistically inferior team like miami in that the eagles lost an inordinate amount of close games last year ( 2-7). A simple reversion to mean puts them at 9-10 wins this year and that's before you talk about the fact they improved.

The Eagles OLine and DLINE are too good to be a bottom 4 team. I'm not saying they are a playoff lock but bottom 4??? No way no how.

On a side note... there OLINE (interior) is not very good. They can't seem to run the ball in preseason but the DLINE might be the best in the NFL.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles OLine and DLINE are too good to be a bottom 4 team. I'm not saying they are a playoff lock but bottom 4??? No way no how.

On a side note... there OLINE (interior) is not very good. They can't seem to run the ball in preseason but the DLINE might be the best in the NFL.
If Went progresses I think the Eagles make the playoffs. If he slumps I could see 7-9/8-8 again

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Went progresses I think the Eagles make the playoffs. If he slumps I could see 7-9/8-8 again

Me too... and he will have his slumps cause he has a tendency to throw high. Evidently he was great in camp but last night he was missing receivers "high" again. What has me concerned about playoffs is it doesn't look like we have a run game to rely on when Carson is off target
The D looks like it's ready to breakout. We need Sidney Jones asap but I don't know if he's gonna play this year. I know they were talking about trading up into the top 10 to get him (before the injury). Hopefully Darby plays like he did as a rookie for Buffalo. But the Eagles went 7-9 with a very hard schedule and lost a ton of very close games. They had the worst WR and CB groups in the NFL and, on paper, they are much MUCH better units.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too... and he will have his slumps cause he has a tendency to throw high. Evidently he was great in camp but last night he was missing receivers "high" again. What has me concerned about playoffs is it doesn't look like we have a run game to rely on when Carson is off target
The D looks like it's ready to breakout. We need Sidney Jones asap but I don't know if he's gonna play this year. I know they were talking about trading up into the top 10 to get him (before the injury). Hopefully Darby plays like he did as a rookie for Buffalo. But the Eagles went 7-9 with a very hard schedule and lost a ton of very close games. They had the worst WR and CB groups in the NFL and, on paper, they are much MUCH better units.
I think the run game will be ok. It doesn't need to be great , just a decent enough threat to keep teams honest . I keep going back and forth on the Giants or the Eagles to win the division . I had Dallas included til Zekes suspension but I really don't see them going better than 3-3 in the first 6 and the back half of their schedule is loaded . NFC is tough

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the run game will be ok. It doesn't need to be great , just a decent enough threat to keep teams honest . I keep going back and forth on the Giants or the Eagles to win the division . I had Dallas included til Zekes suspension but I really don't see them going better than 3-3 in the first 6 and the back half of their schedule is loaded . NFC is tough

I still have Dallas winning the division and taking on the 'us against the world (commish)" mentality.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see the Eagles more of an 8-8/9-7 team. Question marks are the running game, secondary and HC. Bright future with Wentz and the team is trending upward but I think they miss the playoffs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Eagles more of an 8-8/9-7 team. Question marks are the running game, secondary and HC. Bright future with Wentz and the team is trending upward but I think they miss the playoffs.

That's a good point on the head coach. He had Dallas beat last year and instead of freaking kneeling on it and kicking a game winning FG he calls a negative 7 yard screen and punts from where his kicker earlier made a FG. There were several head scratching calls that cost us wins
8-8 or 9-7 is fair but bottom 4, no way no how.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Dallas winning the division and taking on the 'us against the world (commish)" mentality.
It's not impossible but I think they need to get through the first 6 at 4-2 or better. The last 10 are crazy tough . I think it's going to take 10 or 11 wins ( probably 11) to win the east and there's no way they're going 8-2 or better in the last 10 imo

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point on the head coach. He had Dallas beat last year and instead of freaking kneeling on it and kicking a game winning FG he calls a negative 7 yard screen and punts from where his kicker earlier made a FG. There were several head scratching calls that cost us wins
8-8 or 9-7 is fair but bottom 4, no way no how.
At least he did that in a regular season game and not twice in the Super Bowl lol