• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who to play in my flex??

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl -- PPR League. a couple hundred on the line...here are my options.

Definite start--
RB- Reggie Bush
RB- Ryan Mathews
WR-Desean Jackson
WR- Julian Edelman

I'm a little torn on who to play at flex as I lost Cecil Shorts and Wes Welker for the game.

I picked up Andre Caldwell and Michael Crabtree off of the wire. Greg Jennings was also available. Both are fairly risky plays IMO...but they could have big games, especially Caldwell. He could also totally flop. I also have Larry Fitzgerald whose status (after a concussion) is still unknown. Even if Fitz goes, they are up against Seattle....we all know what they bring on D. Have Ray Rice as well...he has sucked all year.

Any thoughts on who to play at flex?? I am leaning towards Crabtree despite him only being back for a few games... Thoughts??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE run d is horrid, and you know hes gonna get touches via pass or ground

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just dropped Fitz and picked up Greg Jennings, so he is now an option as well/

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's either Rice or Crabby and I'll go with the guy who's gonna get the touches...............Rice.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE run d is horrid, and you know hes gonna get touches via pass or ground

True...he has just been a HUGE disappointment. A major letdown for me (and everyone else). I haven't started him but maybe 3-4 times all year. And oh yeah...he is a (Q) this week as well.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough call- I would say Rice...then I had him this year and he cost me three games. But, he should get touches.

historically I've always gone with the RB

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet trust crabtree just coming back, with a qb who has put up historically low passing yardage

You betcha, I'll take the guy that found the end zone last week over a guy that hasn't sniffed it since before Thanksgiving, and only 4 times total in over 200 touches.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You betcha, I'll take the guy that found the end zone last week over a guy that hasn't sniffed it since before Thanksgiving, and only 4 times total in over 200 touches.

Yeah...I am trying to talk myself into Rice, I just can't. I will probably end up with Crabtree or maybe even Jennings. Atlanta is 22nd vs. WR and 20+ vs all other positions. SF should pound them into oblivion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being able to drop players who aren't deemed out for the season / IR and able to add players this time of the year doesn't seem right to me.

Should be a waiver timeline each week. Starts this day and ends this day. Then no waiver pickups after say week 13.

Dropping and adding at will takes some of the luster out of it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being able to drop players who aren't deemed out for the season / IR and able to add players this time of the year doesn't seem right to me.

Should be a waiver timeline each week. Starts this day and ends this day. Then no waiver pickups after say week 13.

so your telling him to start who:noidea:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Rice

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting Crabtree out of that group.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd feel the same way about winning a title, or even a playoff game because someone couldn't field a team due to week to week injuries though. That would take alot more luster away from it. Think Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, MJD, Welker, J. Cameron, ect.. This season. All hurt entering or during the playoffs, and none put on IR. I don't want to win like that.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd feel the same way about winning a title, or even a playoff game because someone couldn't field a team due to week to week injuries though. That would take alot more luster away from it. Think Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, MJD, Welker, J. Cameron, ect.. This season. All hurt entering or during the playoffs, and none put on IR. I don't want to win like that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so u want to win by the other team having injured players:suds:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called "have no less than 18-19 players to choose from on your roster at a time so you can field a line-up every week.. I'm not saying a player has to go onto IR in order to pick someone up. But picking up and dropping players at will, at anytime during the FF season, doesn't seem right to me....especially on SB Sunday / Monday

Make smart waiver wire moves throughout the season and drop players you missed on ....on draft day. That way you have, decent to good back-ups on your bench if needed instead of relying on being allowed to drop Larry Fitzgerald and pick someone up 10 seconds before you have to have to line-up in just because he doesn't have a good match-up etc...etc... that's what you're rosters for. It makes it more of a challenge for owners.