• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHO SHOULD MICHIGAN GET TO REPLACE BEILEIN?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he get a bunch of work done in the last six months?

Don't remember him being full on Rob Lowe fiber bar before. It's uncanny.

Magic is such a whineass. You never went to work tubby, like ever. You do nothing but smile and you didn't get fired, you quit. They better not put him back on TNT. He'll be making out with Isiah every time it's Players Only. Nobody needs that.
It is pretty freaky. Previously there was a passing resemblance. Now? Its put on the lotion and do what its told time.

Magic? Sumbitch has quit ever job he's had

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even know Beilein was gone.

Shows how much of a basketball fan I am.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this "we" you speak of?
Well Jalen Rose admitted that he took thousands of dollars in the 30 for 30 on the Fab Five that he produced. Or are you going to tell us he lied?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jalen Rose admitted that he took thousands of dollars in the 30 for 30 on the Fab Five that he produced. Or are you going to tell us he lied?
Who said anything about lying? I simply asked who the "we" you referenced actually was

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say go the Ohio State route, promote an assistant coach for a year and find a legit coach next season.

Yeah. But was their coach in NBA Jam? I thought not.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My perspective on this thing....it's not often that Michigan has gone into a coaching search for ANY sport and I've thought to myself that there's no way we can land a coaching talent like the one we just lost. In fact, it's never happened. So that's why I don't really care about the Juwan thing. No matter how this played out, Michigan was downgrading at head coach or taking a big risk on someone who had the potential to match Beilein's success. Juwan seems to be universally liked by everyone he's been in contact with for the last few decades, seems to have pretty good ties to different areas in recruiting, a lot of former players were pushing for him to get this job (including an OSU fan in Lebron). I think when it comes down to it, I'm fine with this risk. If it doesn't work out in a few years - try and find an established coach to replace him. There's certainly no one right now that would have come. At minimum, we probably get our banners back.