• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who says stephen curry is just a shooter???

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc you were made to look dumb by claiming when they dumped Jackson they would regress. You then claimed they only had a good record bc they have had an easy schedule. You went on to say that they would be a 5 or 6 seed when the dust settles. Continued to say that you would be stunned if they won more than 2 of a tough 4 game stretch. They went 3-4 in that stretch, once again proving you wrong..

It is still very possible. All it take is an injury to Steph or Klay. Look at what has happened to Memphis since Z-Bo went down.

As great as they have been, they're only 3 games out of the 4th spot so yeah I could still see them finishing as low as 4th or 5th. There is a long way to go. 50 games is a long time

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only say it to you. Cause you talk highly of other teams having good wins. Then when I bring it up it's always some excuse on why they win. Or that it doesn't matter at all. Not like I care much.

It is still very possible. All it take is an injury to Steph or Klay. Look at what has happened to Memphis since Z-Bo went down.

As great as they have been, they're only 3 games out of the 4th spot so yeah I could still see them finishing as low as 4th or 5th. There is a long way to go. 50 games is a long time

Very true. But we are talking about if they're healthy. If steph is healthy they will be fine.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. But we are talking about if they're healthy. If steph is healthy they will be fine.

IF is a big word. Hard to have all your top guns stay healthy for 82 games.

Just ask OKC, Houston, Memphis, & San Antonio fans

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF is a big word. Hard to have all your top guns stay healthy for 82 games.

Just ask OKC, Houston, Memphis, & San Antonio fans

All I'm saying is that this team is to talented to drop to 5-6 pretty much a good chance they're a top 3 seed

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See how you turned that around. This is not where they could finish with a hypothetical injury. This is about what you did predict. 6 seed, 5th seed at best. You just can't seem to admit you were wrong and GSW are a top team. they weren't winning bc of an "easy schedule" they were winning bc they have a better coach and the players are taking the next step. BTW the last 11 games have been without Bogut, but u already knew that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is that this team is to talented to drop to 5-6 pretty much a good chance they're a top 3 seed

The West is so close that I can see them dropping as low as 5 if shit starts to go wrong.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how you turned that around. This is not where they could finish with a hypothetical injury. This is about what you did predict. 6 seed, 5th seed at best. You just can't seem to admit you were wrong and GSW are a top team. they weren't winning bc of an "easy schedule" they were winning bc they have a better coach and the players are taking the next step. BTW the last 11 games have been without Bogut, but u already knew that.

Back in November they did have a very easy schedule. They went about a month without playing a winning team. Obviously they picked up some good wins so far this month and early January but you're in denial if you can't see how terrible the schedule was for about a month.

After losing to the Spurs in early November, the Warriors played the following teams before playing the Pelicans:

Charlotte
LAL
Utah
OKC (without Westbrook or Durant)
Miami
Orlando
Charlotte
Detroit
Orlando

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors look amazing but how long have you been watching bball ( not you hambomb, the other one)? You still have more than half of the season left in a competitive Western Conference.

A hot start guarantees nothing.

Last year the Pacers were 25-5 and the wheels fell off in March.

Portland last year started 24-5 and the wheels off for quite a while starting in late Jan/early Feb

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in November they did have a very easy schedule. They went about a month without playing a winning team. Obviously they picked up some good wins so far this month and early January but you're in denial if you can't see how terrible the schedule was for about a month.

After losing to the Spurs in early November, the Warriors played the following teams before playing the Pelicans:

Charlotte
LAL
Utah
Miami
Orlando
Charlotte
Detroit
Orlando

All you can really say is that you play what's in front of you. Pretty much any team that goes on a big winning streak has a decent amount of east games

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Charlotte
LAL
Utah
Miami
Orlando
Charlotte
Detroit
Orlando

And how many of those did they win? Better yet how many games did you watch?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you can really say is that you play what's in front of you. Pretty much any team that goes on a big winning streak has a decent amount of east games

Not knocking them. They did what they're supposed to. Some other top teams would've dropped 1 or 2 of those games as they would sleepwalk through the game.

Just stating the obvious that their schedule for most of November was pretty weak after a few tough games early in the month

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knocking them. They did what they're supposed to. Some other top teams would've dropped 1 or 2 of those games as they would sleepwalk through the game.

Just stating the obvious that their schedule for most of November was pretty weak after a few tough games early in the month

Don't back off your prediction now. You did more than "just state the obvious" you made a prediction that they would finish no better than 5th in the west. So are you standing by your prediction or changing it?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just for the record I do watch a lot of Warriors games. I have the league pass and there are only 2 late night West Coast teams I care to see play. Those 2 are the Warriors & Portland. I usually try to watch a at least 2-3 quarters of those teams late night games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't back off your prediction now. You did more than "just state the obvious" you made a prediction that they would finish no better than 5th in the west. So are you standing by your prediction or changing it?

Due to severe injuries to a couple of the teams who I had top 4 in the preseason which put them in a deep hole, I'll say at lowest they'll finish is 4th.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also difference between Portland and Indiana hot start and the golden state warriors got start is that. Warriors play both ends of the floor.. So I really don't expect that big of a tail off

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to severe injuries to a couple of the teams who I had top 4 in the preseason which put them in a deep hole, I'll say at lowest they'll finish is 4th.

I remember in the other thread where we make predictions on standings for each conference. You GSW 6th I believe. I had them 3rd