• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Leads The League In Suspensions? The not so shocking list!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because comparing their stats head to head since Jones been in the league makes more sense.

Some would say putting points on the board is what important, not getting yardage between the twenties. Jones been great in his way and Jordy in his. I'll take the guy scoring TDs, but that's just me, maybe if I was a Falcon homer I'd feel different IDK.

Maybe, but then you would give up 3/4 of the way through the argument.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. AZ was a very good offense in 15 but they were not as good as Atlanta last year . Ultimately they will play the games and we will find out
Niether won the SB so who the F#$k cares:noidea:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhhh wrong. Try again . I'll even let you count 15 when he didn't play

I subtracted Nelson's first 3 years and put him on Julio's rookie year since he has 3 extra years like you said. So yes, Julio has 1300 more yards then Jordy but 17 less TD's caught. It's very simple.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I subtracted Nelson's first 3 years and put him on Julio's rookie year since he has 3 extra years like you said. So yes, Julio has 1300 more yards then Jordy but 17 less TD's caught. It's very simple.
As noted before that's not how anyone compares players. You compare them from the time they entered the league up to the point of commonality. But you already know this.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through 6 seasons

Nelson 302 catches
Jones 497

Nelson 4600 yards
Jones 7610

Nelson 35 TD
Jones 40

And Nelson has played with a better QN his whole career. It's not close. Sorry.

Your numbers are way off. Check again.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As noted before that's not how anyone compares players. You compare them from the time they entered the league up to the point of commonality. But you already know this.

So you want to cherry pick numbers to support your argument.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to put JJ on a pedestal on his own and I'm just pointing out JJ and Jordy are a push.
He's still on a high from the Falcons success from last season. He's making the classic mistake of thinking everything or anybody who was great last year will repeat said season, plus the guys it the draft= even a better season. He'll get brought down to earth once the games start happening.:nod:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still on a high from the Falcons success from last season. He's making the classic mistake of thinking everything or anybody who was great last year will repeat said season, plus the guys it the draft= even a better season. He'll get brought down to earth once the games start happening.:nod:

No doubt the Falcons are a really good team but I'm just putting out there that they don't have the best roster. Also I'd take JJ or Jordy on the Hawks.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to cherry pick numbers to support your argument.
Lol. Dude get real. You know how players at different points in their career are compared and it's not now , nor has it ever been, from the time the youngest player entered the league. Career numbers are ALWAYS used from the time both players started playing and ended at the common point . Always . And even using your way JJ is still infinitely better in every category save 1. At this point your mereoy being contentious and I don't think you actually believe what you're saying so carry on

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Dude get real. You know how players at different points in their career are compared and it's not now , nor has it ever been, from the time the youngest player entered the league. Career numbers are ALWAYS used from the time both players started playing and ended at the common point . Always . And even using your way JJ is still infinitely better in every category save 1. At this point your mereoy being contentious and I don't think you actually believe what you're saying so carry on

Then I used Nelson's stats the start of JJ's career. Like I said JJ +1300 ahead in yards and Nelson +17 in TD catches. The miracle of google to look up both numbers. I'd take both on my team so it's no shame to say both players are a push, can't go wrong with either or but JJ does have the age advantage so there's that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don't you get real? Packers had Donald Driver and Greg Jennings when they drafted Jordy. So no need to rush a rookie into the lineup. Falcons had Roddy ( who was great) and some dude named Micheal Jenkins . A immediate need at WR, enough of a need that moved up in the draft to nab him. So I can see why you want to include the years that Jordy wasn't a starter, it so helps your argument. Apples and oranges, one starting, one not starting. Besides the argument isn't who will have the best career, the argument is, .....Jones is so much better the Jordy now and that's just not so, least not yet. Obviously Jordy can't beat Father Time.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you get real? Packers had Donald Driver and Greg Jennings when they drafted Jordy. So no need to rush a rookie into the lineup. Falcons had Roddy ( who was great) and some dude named Micheal Jenkins . A immediate need at WR, enough of a need that moved up in the draft to nab him. So I can see why you want to include the years that Jordy wasn't a starter, it so helps your argument. Apples and oranges, one starting, one not starting. Besides the argument isn't who will have the best career, the argument is, .....Jones is so much better the Jordy now and that's just not so, least not yet. Obviously Jordy can't beat Father Time.
It's whatever man. No sane football person is taking Jordy over Julio at any point in their career and especially not now. You not wanting to use his first 3 years because he wasn't good enough to beat out 2 above average receivers means zero. Everyone knows you compare stats from when people enter the league if you're doing career stats. Neither you nor Jersey would actually take Jordy over Julio. I know it and you know it. Everyone here knows it. Fuck GreatDayne wouldn't even take Jordy over Julio. It's absurd

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's whatever man. No sane football person is taking Jordy over Julio at any point in their career and especially not now. You not wanting to use his first 3 years because he wasn't good enough to beat out 2 above average receivers means zero. Everyone knows you compare stats from when people enter the league if you're doing career stats. Neither you nor Jersey would actually take Jordy over Julio. I know it and you know it. Everyone here knows it. Fuck GreatDayne wouldn't even take Jordy over Julio. It's absurd

Agree that most would take JJ and you know why? Jordy is 32 and Julio is only 28 and been on a hype train since he was drafted. Let me put it this way, if you did a poll that asked who had the better year
Player A who put up 8 additional TDs
Player B who put up 157 additional yards

Don't mention names and player A wins in a landslide.

It's really simple.