• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your football team?

Who is your favorite NFL team?

• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other team (EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!)

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming the majority of us will be either Redskins or Ravens fans. If you are not a Ravens fan, explain why you chose your team.

For me, my parents moved to Maryland when I was a little kid, but after the Colts had left town. I picked up the Orioles and Redskins as my teams as they were the only thing around. When the Ravens came into town, I kept my allegiance to the Skins (and same when the Nationals moved into town, even though I lived in Southern MD at the time). I have a hunch this will be the case for most O's/Skins fans.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm ole school grew up watching bubba smith and john U greatest of all time in my book colts . like the o's grew up watching brooks and palmer . even liked the bullets unsel and hayes . love all the uva sports .

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit, I meant to make this poll public.

cam1001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers. Been a Steeler fan since the late 80's. After Colts left town, had to pick a new favorite. Tried to latch onto the Bears for awhile because of Walter Payton, but that just didn't feel right. Married a Pittsburgh girl, so the choice became easy. Been living in Pittsburgh now for nearly 20 years. Will ALWAYS be an O's fan! My favorite.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chose washington redskins...Im from the College park area and born in 1983...grew up rooting for the only hometeams this area had until 1997 and 2006...and will continue to root for the O's and Skins until I die. Unless the league makes us change the name to something other than the redskins...because then I will not watch football anymore...

dandydOnS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world champion Baltimore Ravens. i live in the dc area and like both the nats and skins. i dont root against them and only casually for them. i never by into the dc/baltimore rivalry. too much hate for afc and al teams to even care what the other guys do.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The St Louis Rams for me. Ever since I was a kid, I just gravitated to them back in the 80's when they were still in Los Angeles.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up in NJ but the Rangers are the only local team I ever liked. Grew up watching(and mostly listening on radio)to the O's of Murray/Lowenstein/Ripken since the 79' team that lost to We are Family. Football wise for some reason I became a KC fan even though they were horrible, must have been the logo. College football it was USC since Marcus Allen and basketball Kentucky in the days of Sam Bowie. Went to school at Maryland. See, all over the place.:wtf2:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up in Montgomery County Maryland when there was no Washington Nationals, so it's been the 'Skins and the O's for me all along. Moved out of the area before the Nationals came to town, so there's no emotional connection to them.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys.

I live in Amish country pa. As a kid i was a player fan 90s, Favorite baseball players were Ripken and Griffey, football was Deion Sanders and Smith. Stayed with their teams as i got older