• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is going to Pasadena?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am but I'm staying in San Diego in the Gas Lamp District. This was recommended to me by a good friend that travels a ton and went in 2009. It makes good sense because it is cheaper to fly, have to book less days in a hotel and everyone says its the best part of California to see.

Anyway hope some of you guys are going and War Damn Eagle!

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me. i don't know where i am staying.

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flights and hotel booked. $0 out of pocket so far. Now I just need to find someone to cover by alcohol expenses...

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to LAX! :-)

cYlVfKW.jpg

potzer25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to watch at the colesium? or?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate we lost but glad I went.

The Rose Bowl was incredible from a historic perspective and you could just feel the history but the place is way over the hill as far as usefulness goes.

Maybe I have gotten too spoiled with modern stadiums like we have in the SEC, Georgia Dome and Super Dome in New Orleans but I do kinda like to be able to go to the bathroom between plays without having to worry about missing much action.

Like I said glad I went, check it off the bucket list but I doubt I would go back. In my mind the situation with the Sugar Bowl and the City of New Orleans is way superior and a better all around trip.

I did stay in San Diego though and that city is awesome if you have never been I highly recommend it but California can keep LA and Pasadena. I'm sure the locals are in love but for the out of town traveler its a pain.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate we lost but glad I went.

The Rose Bowl was incredible from a historic perspective and you could just feel the history but the place is way over the hill as far as usefulness goes.

Maybe I have gotten too spoiled with modern stadiums like we have in the SEC, Georgia Dome and Super Dome in New Orleans but I do kinda like to be able to go to the bathroom between plays without having to worry about missing much action.

Like I said glad I went, check it off the bucket list but I doubt I would go back. In my mind the situation with the Sugar Bowl and the City of New Orleans is way superior and a better all around trip.

I did stay in San Diego though and that city is awesome if you have never been I highly recommend it but California can keep LA and Pasadena. I'm sure the locals are in love but for the out of town traveler its a pain.