• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Riley is "burning" to beat the defeat the lakers

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article that Pat Riley was going to retire 6 years ago. He went into a fit of rage after Lebron left Mia to go back to CLE. He had to be stopped by close friends from putting out a similar letter that Alpha Dan put out...

"I had two to three days of tremendous anger. I was absolutely livid, which I expressed to myself and my closest friends," Riley said

"I had a very good friend who talked me off the ledge and kept me from going out there and saying something like Dan Gilbert."

"He texted Lebron, game 7 of the finals vs GS, win this and be "free"...Likely assuming he was going to lose, and then have to read that text from Pat the Rat"

"Riley has made this his personal mission to get revenge on Lebron, not publicly but privately."

"As Riley's heat enters the finals he may be four wins from getting the last laugh."

Imagine holding a grudge for 6 years, holding off retirement only to be swept by Lebron and the Lakers...That has to sting lol

You lost Pat...Hold the L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's called competitive spirit - you appear to be the one that would roll over. Meanwhile your Cavs are a wreck.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article that Pat Riley was going to retire 6 years ago. He went into a fit of rage after Lebron left Mia to go back to CLE. He had to be stopped by close friends from putting out a similar letter that Alpha Dan put out...

"I had two to three days of tremendous anger. I was absolutely livid, which I expressed to myself and my closest friends," Riley said

"I had a very good friend who talked me off the ledge and kept me from going out there and saying something like Dan Gilbert."

"He texted Lebron, game 7 of the finals vs GS, win this and be "free"...Likely assuming he was going to lose, and then have to read that text from Pat the Rat"

"Riley has made this his personal mission to get revenge on Lebron, not publicly but privately."

"As Riley's heat enters the finals he may be four wins from getting the last laugh."

Imagine holding a grudge for 6 years, holding off retirement only to be swept by Lebron and the Lakers...That has to sting lol

You lost Pat...Hold the L

Tough shit for him then - LMAO