• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the strongest division in football?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC North is looking sharp right now with the Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, but it's a tough call.

The NFC South has improved this off season with the Bucs adding some more talent to their Offense while they are trying to compete with the Saints and Falcons. If the Panthers can improve their Defense they are looking like a scary team as well.

Right now i think I've got to go with the NFC North. With Aaron Rodgers, Mathew Stafford, and Jay Cutler it is the most QB driven division and should provide a lot of excitement with all of the targets all of those guys have to throw to.

Thoughts?

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd say NFC North

If I had to rank them, I'd go:
1. NFC NORTH
2. NFC SOUTH
3. NFC EAST
4. AFC NORTH

All pretty close though. I think the widest gap would be between the NFC North and the next.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 to the Redskins definitely improves the NFC East. That's always a fun division to watch. They are all very close. All divisions have at least 1 team who struggled this past season, but if the Browns get themselves a QB and Justin Blackmon they might be ab le to change that. It's not looking like that's going to happen, though.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no love for the NFC West?

kolb
flynn
bradford
alex smith( who should be considered the best QB ever due to ony throwing 5ints)
j/k

I would say the nfc south/north could be a toss up

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
RG3 to the Redskins definitely improves the NFC East. That's always a fun division to watch. They are all very close. All divisions have at least 1 team who struggled this past season, but if the Browns get themselves a QB and Justin Blackmon they might be ab le to change that. It's not looking like that's going to happen, though.

Some how it completely slipped my mind that RG3 would be going to the Redskins. The NFC SOUTH and EASTwere almost a coin flip for me before, but with RG3 I think I'd bump up the EAST to the #2 spot.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some how it completely slipped my mind that RG3 would be going to the Redskins. The NFC SOUTH and EASTwere almost a coin flip for me before, but with RG3 I think I'd bump up the EAST to the #2 spot.

Don't forget their cap loss and lack of future draft picks. Still, i look for the Redskins to improve next year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, SB champ comes from the East and no one even remembers? NFCEast sucked this last year, but our divisional games are always a good show

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB driven? I may actually vote for NFC East... Eli, Rg3, Vick & Romo?

The strongest? last year went to AFC North. This year, based on moves up to this point, hmmm got to go with NFC North. Chicago is a lot better now IMO and just added more to our schedule.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, SB champ comes from the East and no one even remembers? NFCEast sucked this last year, but our divisional games are always a good show

Yeah, it seems like the NFC east teams always split their matchups. I would say the best rivalries in football right now are in the AFC North and NFC East. But the NFC West is getting there with the Niners Cards/ Niners Seahawks. Some real hatred brewing.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfc east always......cowboys 5 superbowls,redskins 3 super bowls,giants 4 superbowls,eagles ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll go with the NFC North.

I think if you combine put an overall number on Green Bay, Chicago, and Detriot it would equal out higher if you combined Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals. Both the Vikings and Browns suck so they kind of wash each other out.

NFC East looks like it should be better but I wouldn't call it the toughest division.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way to find out is to have a strongest man competition for each team :bounce:

Oh wait you mean like best division in footbal. lol sorry im bored